Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 21 Oct 14, 03:45 PM  
Link to this Post
suebo
Very Serious Dibber

quite disappointed, went to have a look and it works out no cheaper doing it via the french website. We would be wanting to do the 6.30pm sitting as the 9pm one would be too late for my DS.
Oh well
Just need to weigh up if its worth spending nearly £100
suebo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 14, 04:27 PM  
Link to this Post
cazspence
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by suebo View Post
quite disappointed, went to have a look and it works out no cheaper doing it via the french website. We would be wanting to do the 6.30pm sitting as the 9pm one would be too late for my DS.
Oh well
Just need to weigh up if its worth spending nearly £100
The normal price is almost €60 per adult so it's much cheaper? Even at 6.30pm ours were 42 each.

Eta.. I just priced it on the uk site it came to £135 which works out to about 171 euros. We only paid 126 euros so definitely a lot cheaper. That's for 2 adults and a 3 year old.

Edited at 04:41 PM.
cazspence is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 14, 04:57 PM  
Link to this Post
suebo
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by cazspence View Post
The normal price is almost €60 per adult so it's much cheaper? Even at 6.30pm ours were 42 each.

Eta.. I just priced it on the uk site it came to £135 which works out to about 171 euros. We only paid 126 euros so definitely a lot cheaper. That's for 2 adults and a 3 year old.
My son will be free as he's under 3. On the UK site for us its coming out at £97.60 on the french site it comes out at 84 euro.
Goodness knows what I was looking at earlier! The UK site seems to have more choice on dates though
suebo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 14, 05:14 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

Originally Posted by erm33 View Post
Keep trying to book this today and getting an email saying its failed every time. Card has funds. Only thing I can think of maybe is cause the country isn't changeable in the details from France?

Did people use their real addresses or put in a french address on the booking page?

Help please really wanted to book this today.
have you phoned your bank? they may be blocking the transaction as its classed as an overseas transaction.
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 14, 07:12 PM  
Link to this Post
erm33
slightly serious Dibber

Managed to book it using the french hotel address and a prepaid currency card. So excited!
erm33 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 14, 07:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneyphile
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by erm33 View Post
Keep trying to book this today and getting an email saying its failed every time. Card has funds. Only thing I can think of maybe is cause the country isn't changeable in the details from France?

Did people use their real addresses or put in a french address on the booking page?

Help please really wanted to book this today.
I used my real address and dint have any issues. It may be your bank blocking the transaction in case of fraud.
Disneyphile is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 14, 07:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneyphile
Apprentice Imagineer

Sorry! Just seen that you managed to book!
Disneyphile is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 14, 07:54 PM  
Link to this Post

Can I ask if we have half board plus vouchers, can we only book once in resort and how much we have to add to them for 2 kids and one child?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 14, 07:57 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Boozle View Post
Can I ask if we have half board plus vouchers, can we only book once in resort and how much we have to add to them for 2 kids and one child?
yes you would have to wait until you get there, and pay on the day, using your vouchers as part payment. The full price of BBWWS at the door at the moment is £49 per adult, £39 per child. Plus vouchers are £28 for an adult and £13 for a child, so you'd have £68 still to pay towards the BBWWS tickets.
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 14, 08:34 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by sammykitten View Post
yes you would have to wait until you get there, and pay on the day, using your vouchers as part payment. The full price of BBWWS at the door at the moment is £49 per adult, £39 per child. Plus vouchers are £28 for an adult and £13 for a child, so you'd have £68 still to pay towards the BBWWS tickets.
Thank you thats really helpful. I think what we will do is pay for the tickets now and use our HB vouchers for lunch at Cafe Mickey on our last day

Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread