Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 21 Oct 14, 09:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Serenlas
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Tink&Peter View Post
The link is http://https://www.booktickets.disneylandparis.com/tnsa6/live/shop/1idf/MAINIDFCD/pluto/product_list.php?vld=1&affid=SECUTIX&tduid=3245433 5543R

The second one down goes well into new year.

The tickets print in French but it doesn't matter, it's easy to work out what it all means.
This link was working for me the other day but now that I've finally decided to bite the bullet and book for the end of March it seems to have broken - typical! Does anyone know another way of getting to it please? The other links and the Ticketmaster site only seem to go up to November...
Santa Fe March 2011 ~ Hotel New York Nov/Dec 2012 ~ OKW & villa Feb 2014 ~ Sequoia Lodge March/April 2015 ~ DLP annual pass trip #1 - Adagio May 2016

Blinking In The Starlight trip report Feb 2014
Serenlas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 14, 09:18 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

Originally Posted by sammykitten View Post
go on the French (isle de france) version of the DLP website, and then on the right you'll see a link to click for Buffalo Bills tickets. Look at the 2nd section, this gives you dates at the 37 euro price right through to next year.
have you tried doing it this way instead?
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 14, 09:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Serenlas
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by sammykitten View Post
have you tried doing it this way instead?
I hadn't and it's worked - thank you
Santa Fe March 2011 ~ Hotel New York Nov/Dec 2012 ~ OKW & villa Feb 2014 ~ Sequoia Lodge March/April 2015 ~ DLP annual pass trip #1 - Adagio May 2016

Blinking In The Starlight trip report Feb 2014
Serenlas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 14, 09:56 PM  
Link to this Post
welovemushu
Very Serious Dibber

Please can anyone tell me if the tickets have to be printed immediately or are they emailed to you?
tia
Jan
welovemushu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 14, 11:27 AM  
Link to this Post

You can print them straight away but you also get emailed a link to them so you can print them later too. I used my real address too.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 14, 12:26 PM  
Link to this Post
epickles
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Hi guys - came across you all as I was searching for BB show tickets for 25th Nov. I've followed the links and other instructions and got a price of €59.90 per adult and €46.90 per child. Can anyone tell me where I'm going wrong please? I had to search for Buffalo bill on website as I was unable to see a link on homepage of DLP French site?
Any advice gratefully received! Thank you
epickles is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 14, 12:48 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

Originally Posted by epickles View Post
Hi guys - came across you all as I was searching for BB show tickets for 25th Nov. I've followed the links and other instructions and got a price of €59.90 per adult and €46.90 per child. Can anyone tell me where I'm going wrong please? I had to search for Buffalo bill on website as I was unable to see a link on homepage of DLP French site?
Any advice gratefully received! Thank you
did you follow the instructions that I re-posted in post 42? Its the second BBWWS show tickets link you want when they all show up.
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 14, 01:13 PM  
Link to this Post
epickles

Yes - I can't find an immediate link though, I literally have to put buffalo bill into the search box? Could it be because I'm using an iPad? Thank you
epickles is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 14, 01:20 PM  
Link to this Post
epickles

Found it! Thank you very much - I found a long winded way, but got me to the same place regardless. Thanks again
Old 23 Oct 14, 01:20 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

Originally Posted by epickles View Post
Yes - I can't find an immediate link though, I literally have to put buffalo bill into the search box? Could it be because I'm using an iPad? Thank you
yes it could be because you're on your ipad, try again on a laptop or PC .
Closed Thread