Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 24 Feb 15, 10:56 PM  
Link to this Post
KarenG
Imagineer

Originally Posted by boyinastairwel View Post
Anyone who is new to running I can thoroughly recommend the NHS Choices Couch to 5K app. I started with it last March and have gone from a non runner to about to do my first half marathon! (Stafford Half on March 22nd)
Good Luck!

Jeanigor, there are loads of super helpful folks on here - would you venture further than DLP if you're coming all the way from MI?
Old 24 Feb 15, 10:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Bella1
Imagineer

Bella1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
Originally Posted by KarenG View Post
Me too. Hoping they do a coast to Coast but the international equivalent
That would be fantastic, a real inspiration to make sure I achieve my target. Just been talking to DD and she is keen to give it a go along with her friend and her friends mum so that should be fun!
Bella1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 15, 01:45 PM  
Link to this Post
jeanigor
I want to go now!

Originally Posted by KarenG View Post
Good Luck!

Jeanigor, there are loads of super helpful folks on here - would you venture further than DLP if you're coming all the way from MI?
I think I would spend some time in Paris and northern France, yes.
jeanigor is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 15, 10:37 PM  
Link to this Post
KarenG
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bella1 View Post
That would be fantastic, a real inspiration to make sure I achieve my target. Just been talking to DD and she is keen to give it a go along with her friend and her friends mum so that should be fun!

Originally Posted by jeanigor View Post
I think I would spend some time in Paris and northern France, yes.
That's good - I think it would be a shame to travel so far and just do DLP
Old 5 May 15, 06:36 PM  
Link to this Post
jeanigor
I want to go now!

RunDisney added the race to their list... althoug clicking on it only directs you to the 'sigh up for more information' page.

But it does feel a little more real.

jeanigor is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 15, 01:06 PM  
Link to this Post
shepherdypie
VIP Dibber

Ooh that's so exciting
Old 6 May 15, 05:29 PM  
Link to this Post
tinker82
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Finally

It's on the bottom of the shareholder e-mail I received today too!
tinker82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 15, 09:11 PM  
Link to this Post
PrincessKaty
Getting Excited

I'm just wondering if anyone has got any room only quotes for that weekend? I'm not quite ready to book yet but keen to get a good deal! Funnily enough you can do 5 nights at HNY for £2.96 cheaper than 4 nights that weekend booking via the website
PrincessKaty is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 15, 11:07 AM  
Link to this Post
tinker82
Serious Dibber

Mobile

I'm waiting til September as not many sites show more than a year in advance but it should be early enough to still get a good deal!
I don't think race registration will open til dec / jan (other runDisney events are usually 9 months prior) so my theory is the prices won't inflate until after that!
tinker82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 15, 07:40 PM  
Link to this Post
PrincessKaty
Getting Excited

Talk on a different forum is that race entry will be sold as a package with hotel and park tickets. Not great for AP holders (or those who like to keep costs down by staying off site).
Apparently it'll go on sale around the beginning of October this year, which is early for a Run Disney event but I'm guessing it's because the management of the event is being outsourced to a different company/team
PrincessKaty is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread