Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 13 May 15, 11:08 PM  
Link to this Post

Run Disney events are great
Hope they don't do package and race only deal
Carol
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 May 15, 12:22 PM  
Link to this Post
tinker82
Serious Dibber

Mobile

I can't see them doing package only deals for Europeans - it would exclude everyone in France!
I have also heard it will be on sale in October & packages are being put together for sale in the USA...
tinker82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 15, 04:53 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by tinker82 View Post
I can't see them doing package only deals for Europeans - it would exclude everyone in France!
I have also heard it will be on sale in October & packages are being put together for sale in the USA...
I hope it's not package only I've just booked New York hotel for 5 nights. Can't wait !
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 15, 07:56 AM  
Link to this Post
tinker82
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Has anyone else noticed Disney have now bumped the prices for the weekend of the half
Santa Fe is now coming up at £1128 for 2 adults for 4 nights - the weekend before is £628 for the same deal! A few weeks ago I could have booked the Disneyland Hotel for a similar price!
I'm hoping there will be deals offered to race participants (I know for Disney World races they used to provide a link & a code to race participants to book a special rate) otherwise we'll be staying offsite
tinker82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 15, 02:46 PM  
Link to this Post
C3PO
Earning More Ears

Finally more info! Looks like there's something for the whole family, although they've planned for some very early starts.
C3PO is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 15, 03:49 PM  
Link to this Post
tinker82
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Ha someone else who's as excited as I am - I just logged on to post about this too
Packages go on sale 6th October, race entry only on sale 12th January!
As expected there will be a 5k & kids races on the sat & a half on the Sunday
The start times are actually later than in the USA runDisney races & with the hotels so close it'll feel like a lie in ha ha
Old 25 Jun 15, 08:36 PM  
Link to this Post
piglet100
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Came on to post this too! I don't know whether it's best to book offsite to lock in the price or wait for the packages to open - do the races tend to sell out at package stage so you have less chance of getting individual entry when that opens?
Exciting! I always said I'd do a half if they did DLP so now I need to stick to it!
Old 25 Jun 15, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post
KarenG
Imagineer

Originally Posted by piglet100 View Post
Came on to post this too! I don't know whether it's best to book offsite to lock in the price or wait for the packages to open - do the races tend to sell out at package stage so you have less chance of getting individual entry when that opens?
Exciting! I always said I'd do a half if they did DLP so now I need to stick to it!
It's the first time they've ever released packages including race entry so far in advance of individual race entry (I'm wondering if that's to keep the price of the races hidden) so no way of knowing. My gut feeling is, no way will the packages sell out. But I'm now thinking I'll go with the package to guarantee my space.

We've got a big thread running in our RunDisney group - come over and join us

Best news there is a Castle to Chateau medal

Edited at 09:29 PM.
KarenG is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 15, 08:54 PM  
Link to this Post
KarenG
Imagineer

Originally Posted by tinker82 View Post
Has anyone else noticed Disney have now bumped the prices for the weekend of the half
Santa Fe is now coming up at £1128 for 2 adults for 4 nights - the weekend before is £628 for the same deal! A few weeks ago I could have booked the Disneyland Hotel for a similar price!
I'm hoping there will be deals offered to race participants (I know for Disney World races they used to provide a link & a code to race participants to book a special rate) otherwise we'll be staying offsite
The WDW race packages are not priced at a very good discount, compared to other rates you can get, despite what they might say!
Old 25 Jun 15, 09:05 PM  
Link to this Post
piglet100
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by KarenG View Post
It's the first time they've ever released packages including race entry so far in advance of individual race entry (I'm wondering if that's to keep the price of the races hidden) so no way of knowing. My gut feeling is, no way will the packages sell out. But I'm now thinking I'll go with the package to guarantee my space.

We've got a big thread running in our RunDisney group - come over and join us

Best news there is a Castle to Chateaux medal
Good to know! I wouldn't want to miss it by waiting, but that's probably what they are counting on! Where do I find the rundisney group?