Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 15 Nov 15, 10:19 AM  
Link to this Post
princess allie
VIP Dibber

We are going in Jan. I know its a few weeks away, but we are definitely going x

1998 Villa in Kissimmee 2009 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2011 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2014 Villa Lake Berkeley 2016 Villa Bass Lakes 2017 Villa on Solana and Vero Beach 2018 Villa on Highlands Reserve and St Pete Beach 2019 SLC, Cabana Bay, Highlands Reserve & Coronado Springs, 2020 Feb half term villa chilling. 2022 villa on Calabay Park and a trip Clearwater beach. 2023 Orlando and Clearwater
princess allie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Nov 15, 10:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Stitchbounce
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

We are not sure if we are going. Going to see how it plans out in the next 10 days. Part of me thinks its the safest place to be and ive waited ages so why not. However we are supposed to be taking my cousins little boy but we're not sure about that now. I think its just a bit of a waiting game for most x
Old 15 Nov 15, 10:26 AM  
Link to this Post
DizneyBlonde
Imagineer

We are going on 27th December and unless we are advised by the government not to travel then we will still be going.

3 Kids hit Disney 2007 Trippie Index

3 Kids and a 40th at My Castle - Pre trippie
DizneyBlonde is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Nov 15, 10:32 AM  
Link to this Post
dibdob59
Getting Excited

I am assuming that the refunds being offered by Disney, airlines, Eurostar etc will stop the further away from this terrorist event it gets.

Disney may offer refunds or changes to bookings for those going over the next few days but after that it is unlikely. I am guessing that visitors who are due to go in a few weeks time are unlikely get any refunds if they decide not to go.
dibdob59 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Nov 15, 10:36 AM  
Link to this Post
tinker82
Serious Dibber

Mobile

We're due to arrive Thursday & as long as borders are open we're still going. Part of me wants to stay home but as has already been said we can't put our lives on hold & let 'them' win
Our kids are 15,11 & 9 so they know some of what happened & initially freaked out but I've explained that we're not going near the city & if anything it will be safer after such a terrible thing as security will be heightened.
tinker82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Nov 15, 10:42 AM  
Link to this Post
Tilly26
Excited about Disney

Tilly26's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

We are here now. Staff are really working hard to support guests. Yesterday we spent the day in Disney Village. We had lunch in Planet Hollywood, shopped and drank Mulled wine. We then went to Buffalo Bills Wild West Show. Today we are going to use Magic Circus pool and then to Disney Village for lunch. We have been given our room until 5pm tonight. Security very high in hotels and village. Under the sad circumstances we have had a lovely weekend thanks to the cast members. Just a shame we have missed the Christmas events in the park. Our thoughts are with Paris!
Old 15 Nov 15, 10:51 AM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Can I say something and I don't want to offend . If you got a trip to Paris and Disney land Paris booked please go . Don't let these b****** win they do this to hurt people please go and show your respect leave some flowers or drop a flower in the water in respect . his is not meant to offend
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Nov 15, 10:53 AM  
Link to this Post
stephski25
slightly serious Dibber

stephski25's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
We are due to go on the 22nd December until Boxing Day. We have had a chat about it and have decided to go as planned but if there are any more terror scares or if my sister or myself decide we just wont feel safe going then mum and dad are happy to cancel. Its scary! Just thinking security will be tighter than ever (and its pretty fantastic anyway!)
stephski25 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Nov 15, 11:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Boo-Bobz
Helping Minnie

We're booked for 15th Dec for 5 days and unless we hear otherwise we'll be going. My children are 6 and 3 and it's something that we've looked forward to for months. They just wouldn't understand (and I don't want them to yet) about the reason for us to cancel.
My thought and prayers are with Paris, but I think by continuing with our trip we will be standing with them.
Boo-Bobz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Nov 15, 11:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Mobile

We don't currently have a DLP trip booked (sadly) but we have a day trip to Paris booked on 13 Dec.

Will see how things pan out, but fully intending to go.

I would have been on the Tube train that was attacked on 7/7, but was late leaving the house that day and missed it. I went to work next day, as did all my colleagues.

At the time we said "It takes more than a few bombs to bring London to a halt - it takes at least half an inch of snow to do that!"

Everyone needs to decide for themselves whether to go ahead with their travel, and I don't criticise anyone whatever choice they make.
DLP: day trips 2000, 2003; Cheyenne Sep 2009, Feb 2011, Nov 2018; Sequoia Lodge June 2008, May 2012; Elysee May 2012, Jan 2013, Sep 2013; Disneyland Hotel Mar 2015, Santa Fe Nov 2016; Newport Bay Sep 2017, Ibis Sep 2019, Hotel NY Art of Marvel Nov 2021
WDW: Port Orleans Riverside Dec 10; SSR Nov 14
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread