Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 24 Jan 16, 10:35 AM  
Link to this Post

I have sat absolutely staggered at the Cheyenne watching families blatantly construct a mountain of sandwiches with bread rolls ham and cheese and then wrap them in serviettes and take with them to the parks. CMs don't intervene. I'm all for saving where you can but this is just pure theft.
We have stayed in hotels, mainly in Italy, where they have notices saying that removal of food from the restaurant area is forbidden.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 16, 10:39 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Yes i have watched the same geoffa but all im talking about is say having a bowl of cereal and a couple of croissants and taking the croissants with me to eat a bit later as not going to want to eat loads at 7 in the morning and like someone said if there on my plate they are going to get thrown in the bin
Old 24 Jan 16, 10:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Deadlinesman
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by lisa271 View Post
We stay at the santa fe usually and every year i watch lots of (usually foreign people)
Unless you have a US passport and are visiting Disney, I'm afraid I have some bad new for you... You're one of the 'foreign' people too.
Deadlinesman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 16, 10:42 AM  
Link to this Post
dollydaydream7
Very Serious Dibber

dollydaydream7's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 6
If you pay for a TS meal and don't eat it all, you can take what's left away in a doggy bag, as you have paid for it, you have paid for breakfast so if you have a bowl of cereal and a pastry on a plate and don't eat the pasty there and then what's wrong with taking it with you. OP isn't on about making mountains of sarnies and packing them into tupper wear boxes just that she doesn't eat a lot for breakfast. I think it all comes down to a bit of common sense, it's not theft to take what you have paid for as long as your not taking the mick.
dollydaydream7 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Link to this Post

Mobile

Ok.i ll rephrase that they are usually not British people.(foreign to me i meant)
Link to this Post
ally1966
Imagineer

Mobile

I don't think anyone has been rude. You asked for opinions and the general consensus seems to be that although CMs do turn a blind eye to people taking food with them, it isn't really allowed and you therefore shouldn't do it.

Maybe what you really wanted was reassurance that it would be OK.
Old 24 Jan 16, 10:45 AM  
Link to this Post
caspdex
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Deadlinesman View Post
Unless you have a US passport and are visiting Disney, I'm afraid I have some bad new for you... You're one of the 'foreign' people too.
This is about Disneyland Paris.
caspdex is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 16, 10:46 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Thank you dollydaydream7.
i would not be happy making sarnies etc like some people do.i think i will look into eating later in the park
Old 24 Jan 16, 10:47 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by lisa271 View Post
Yes i have watched the same geoffa but all im talking about is say having a bowl of cereal and a couple of croissants and taking the croissants with me to eat a bit later as not going to want to eat loads at 7 in the morning and like someone said if there on my plate they are going to get thrown in the bin
I've no problem with that whatsoever. Only fair you should have what you have paid for.

It's the blatant ones making half a dozen or a dozen sandwiches that get me and they have no shame about it. We are doing a BoG breakfast in March. I doubt we will eat all the pastries they provide so the remainder will go in a Ziplock bag for later in the day consumption. After all, we have paid for them.
Old 24 Jan 16, 10:49 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by caspdex View Post
This is about Disneyland Paris.
And when in France we are "Les rosbifs" (The roastbeefs). I'm certainly not European - that's for sure.
Closed Thread