Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 4 Oct 16, 10:08 AM  
Link to this Post
chipndalefan
Excited about Disney

25% off and free half board online now

The new offer has just gone live today for those waiting to book their winter trips.
chipndalefan is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Oct 16, 10:45 AM  
Link to this Post
lancs
Trading Disney Pins

Yep I've booked today. Going between Christmas and New Year and worked out £20 more for half board than with the previous offer so well worth it. Didn't think I would get it any cheaper so gone with it and booked with disneyholidays. Excited now
lancs is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Oct 16, 11:19 AM  
Link to this Post
MK_club1987
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Damn that's worse than the 2 night free offer for me, coming in at £250ish more, should have booked before!
MK_club1987 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Oct 16, 11:20 AM  
Link to this Post
daisy and ruby
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Spanish site has 2 nights free at moment
daisy and ruby is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Oct 16, 11:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Tink75
Imagineer

No one has a crystal ball. I think it's like flights... you book when you are happy with a price and then don't look again (unless you want to keep checking the country you have booked with for a better offer where you may be able to change/upgrade)... It's like Disney roulette trying to get the best deal. My personal opinion is, I wish they would stop all this nonsense and just have one price for everyone but then that doesn't work because of the different dynamics and markets they appeal to. So, I'm not sure how that could work!

It's fast becoming the 'DFS' of the Disney world lol!
Tink75 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Oct 16, 11:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Silvercat
Imagineer

Hmm, interesting. I booked a week ago and got a quote of £650-ish for Newport Bay next March, 2 adults, 5 days. I paid £216 for the half board dining plan, as the cost of buying food there worked out to be only slightly cheaper than the plan, and that was at the cheapest table-service restaurants, so to us it was worth the extra £5 or so a day.

I've just priced up the holiday we already have with the new 'free half-board dining plan' and it came out at around £850 ...

Free? Really?
Old 4 Oct 16, 11:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Tink75
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Silvercat View Post
Hmm, interesting. I booked a week ago and got a quote of £650-ish for Newport Bay next March, 2 adults, 5 days. I paid £216 for the half board dining plan, as the cost of buying food there worked out to be only slightly cheaper than the plan, and that was at the cheapest table-service restaurants, so to us it was worth the extra £5 or so a day.

I've just priced up the holiday we already have with the new 'free half-board dining plan' and it came out at around £850 ...

Free? Really?
Standard practice really. WDW are sometimes guilty of this in their 'free dining' plans too...
Tink75 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Oct 16, 12:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Silvercat
Imagineer

Sadly, that is true. I guess only the gullible believe that any DDP comes really 'free'.
Old 4 Oct 16, 12:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Silvercat
Imagineer

By the way, "DFS of the Disney World" - funny!
Old 4 Oct 16, 12:19 PM  
Link to this Post

It is only for stays up to March

Does anyone know when this offer is likley to be on again for June/ July stays?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread