Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 6 Oct 16, 06:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarryb
Apprentice Imagineer

As you're in Newport Bay Club you'll get the Plus voucher. As it stands, you can eat in these restaurants:

Buffets.
Restaurant De Stars
Agrabah
Plaza Gardens
The Grange
Parkside Diner
Cape Cod
Hunter's Grill
Chuckwagon Cafe
La Cantina

Table Service
Usually a set 3 course menu

Chez Remy
Silverspur Steakhouse
Blue Lagoon
Anette's Diner
The Steakhouse
Cafe Mickey
Manhattan
Yacht Club

Just be aware that some of these are available on the Standard plan, but as you got your vouchers so cheap you don't really need to calculate where you'll be getting your money's worth!
x

Edited at 06:52 PM.
Sarryb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 16, 07:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sarryb View Post
As you're in Newport Bay Club you'll get the Plus voucher. As it stands, you can eat in these restaurants:

Buffets.
Restaurant De Stars
Agrabah
Plaza Gardens
The Grange
Parkside Diner
Cape Cod
Hunter's Grill
Chuckwagon Cafe
La Cantina

Table Service
Usually a set 3 course menu

Chez Remy
Silverspur Steakhouse
Blue Lagoon
Anette's Diner
The Steakhouse
Cafe Mickey
Manhattan
Yacht Club

Just be aware that some of these are available on the Standard plan, but as you got your vouchers so cheap you don't really need to calculate where you'll be getting your money's worth!
x
Thank you - that's great!
1972 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 16, 07:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarryb
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by 1972 View Post
Thank you - that's great!

You're welcome.

I don't know if this will also help, but if you search for dlp townsquare dot com, they have a lot of menus. It's actually the most up-to-date ones I've found.

I would add the link, but last time I tried I couldn't as I'm a new member and my whole message was wiped out!

We have chosen Cafe Mickey and Remy, for my Niece more than anything, and then we're going to go to one of the steakhouses and Hunter's Grill.

x
Sarryb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 16, 08:49 PM  
Link to this Post
daisy and ruby
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Have just prices up UK v French offer and with dining UK looks better. We want to stay in Cheyenne. Is it possible to up grade to the plus dining? Would it just be price difference? So for 4 £72.
Will contact Disney tomorrow. Tonight I don't seem to have any live chat.
daisy and ruby is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 16, 08:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarryb
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by daisy and ruby View Post
Have just prices up UK v French offer and with dining UK looks better. We want to stay in Cheyenne. Is it possible to up grade to the plus dining? Would it just be price difference? So for 4 £72.
I'm not totally sure. I looked at that as well, but the price I had was way better than what they offered with the 'free' dining. I booked when it was 2 days/2 nights free. Then when the offer changed it worked out cheaper to upgrade to Sequoia Lodge with the free HB plus, than to add the HB plus to our current booking (which we were going to do anyway).

If you book online the only 'upgrade' offer they offer on the food is to make it full board. If you speak to them on the phone they may be able to help you out. I'm not totally sure how that would work. It would be good to know, though.

x
Old 6 Oct 16, 08:59 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

Originally Posted by daisy and ruby View Post
do you mean if you book the free dining plan offer for the Cheyenne, can you then upgrade to the plus plan? Usually the answer is no with these dining offers, if you try to upgrade they usually charge you the full price of the plan you want to upgrade to, so you lose your "free" dining plan altogether in effect.
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 16, 09:03 PM  
Link to this Post
daisy and ruby
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Thanks. Will take this offer as 300 € cheaper than Cheyenne and plus plan from French site. Kids really want Cheyenne.
daisy and ruby is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Oct 16, 11:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Mobile

Is this the best offer right now for November? (Two adults)

Flash sale appears to have gone from Belgian site?
DLP: day trips 2000, 2003; Cheyenne Sep 2009, Feb 2011, Nov 2018; Sequoia Lodge June 2008, May 2012; Elysee May 2012, Jan 2013, Sep 2013; Disneyland Hotel Mar 2015, Santa Fe Nov 2016; Newport Bay Sep 2017, Ibis Sep 2019, Hotel NY Art of Marvel Nov 2021
WDW: Port Orleans Riverside Dec 10; SSR Nov 14
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Oct 16, 11:31 AM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Gill H View Post
Is this the best offer right now for November? (Two adults)

Flash sale appears to have gone from Belgian site?
the flash sale only lasts for 5 days, then its gone I'm afraid.
For 3 or 4 nights onsite in November I usually budget around £400 for the hotel package for 2 adults. I wouldn't spend any more than 150 euros total typically on an evening meal each for 3 nights, so add another £140 to that if "free" half board is included. So £550 and I might book, any more than that and I probably wouldn't, as it wouldn't be a good deal to me.

eta Gill - just had a look at the Uk free half board offer, for your 4 nights it looks like its under £550 for either the Cheyenne or the Santa Fe, so I'd book that.

Offsite but nearby you'd be looking at around £50 per night for your room, plus then you'd need park tickets, so I'd say the onsite offer is better.

Edited at 11:52 AM.
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Oct 16, 01:38 PM  
Link to this Post

I have priced up half term, 20 - 24 Feb 2 adults & 2 children (6&9)

Direct with Disney

Sequoia Lodge Montana room & half board £742.90

Walt Disney Travel Company

Sequoia Lodge Montana Room, Half Board & P&O Ferry Crossing £663

Golden Lodge Room, Half Board & P&O Ferry Crossing £955.50

(Eurotunnel upgrade available for extra £102)

Worth having a look if you haven't booked yet.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread