Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 17 Feb 20, 10:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
American Tourister Disney cases for me! Love them.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 20, 10:35 AM  
Link to this Post
birdiesX4
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Tiggers Pal View Post
Another vote here for the Tripp holiday 6, we bought a large and medium last year. Tripp’s own website has the Holiday 6 on offer just now. The ice blue one is cheaper than the rest. We ordered a new large one last Tuesday, opted for the free standard delivery and it arrived on Wednesday afternoon. Remember to sign up to get the 10% discount if buying direct from Tripp.
I ordered two from tripp with delivery on click and collect and there was a different offer on for 20% just for the weekend. They arrived at the click and collect and they refused them saying they had no space. Tripp said they would rearrange delivery but had to be to the house the second time and we couldn't be in so cancelled it. We didn't want the ice blue so had ordered the denim chic ones. Worked out alright in the end as DH really wantes the holiday 6 and ice blue was the only one on offer on the website. The outlet had all of the sizes in all the styles in all the colours! 😆
birdiesX4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 20, 10:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by birdiesX4 View Post
We bought ours from boundary mill at colne and they had plenty flamingo. They were £56 for the large. I likes watermelon but DH hates that colour and banana wont get lost.
You may be fairly local to me then ! Might save me a trip to Cheshire Oaks. I didn’t realise they had a Tripp outlet at Boundary Mill.
Could you tell me if that was recently ? Daughter is going on a school holiday and wants the large or maybe the medium case, we usually only go away with the cabin cases.
Smilesonfaces is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 20, 11:04 AM  
Link to this Post
LadyFromage
Very Serious Dibber

DH and I have samsonite ones which were on offer in Costco with a matching cabin case.

DD1 has just got a dkny one from tkmaxx

Dd2 now also wants a designer one

We’ve had a suitcase from primark before. Lasted 4/5 trips and the wheel isn’t quite right but it’s done a good job
LadyFromage is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 20, 11:06 AM  
Link to this Post
mitch84
Imagineer

mitch84's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Mobile

Originally Posted by Smilesonfaces View Post
You may be fairly local to me then ! Might save me a trip to Cheshire Oaks. I didn’t realise they had a Tripp outlet at Boundary Mill.
Could you tell me if that was recently ? Daughter is going on a school holiday and wants the large or maybe the medium case, we usually only go away with the cabin cases.
Debenhams usually have a good collection to look at. But I ordered via Tripp as they had codes etc.
I went to the one in Warrington town centre
Old 17 Feb 20, 11:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Laura_<3
Imagineer

Laura_<3's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 249
We use Tripp.
Old 17 Feb 20, 11:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by mitch84 View Post
Debenhams usually have a good collection to look at. But I ordered via Tripp as they had codes etc.
I went to the one in Warrington town centre
Thank you. I am wondering if the Flamingo has been discontinued. They don’t seem to have had one in Debenhams or Tripp online for a while. We had hoped to stick to our own colour !
Smilesonfaces is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 20, 03:45 PM  
Link to this Post
daves13
Getting Excited

Mobile

Got 2 Tripp large cases for £90!👌
daves13 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 20, 09:59 PM  
Link to this Post
kathrynmc
Imagineer

I bought two from Tripp at Cheshire Oaks this week, the large ones were £45.

I decided on the middle sized ones which were £35, went for the leaf pattern ones, not sure what they are called
kathrynmc is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 20, 10:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Lostbrain
Imagineer

Mobile

We have Tripp, always seem to be on sale in Debs, love the colours.
Lostbrain is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List