Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 1 Mar 20, 09:53 PM  
Link to this Post
emmafleur
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by NeeNeeWong View Post
For you and your dd its fine. I was meant to hit quote on the person who asked about the group of 9 people.
Thanks 😊 Of course, by August when I go I’m expecting R of the R to be a second tier FP ride 😂😂😂 At least I can dream that it is

Edited at 09:55 PM.
emmafleur is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Mar 20, 12:50 PM  
Link to this Post
JediMuM
Imagineer

Originally Posted by NeeNeeWong View Post
There was 6 of us on 2 bookings. We linked out MDE accounts together. Fastest way to do it is if you are all linked beforehand and all scan in before 8. Then you can hit the select all button at the top. Saves you having to individually select people. We saw a lot of American families that had obviously linked up before, but as there were only some of them in the park they had to scroll through and tick who was in.

So if you are all happy being linked and you are all planning on going in on the same day I would link prior to going to make it quicker and easier. I think this is why a lot of the time we got low BG.
thanks .. we are all on my MDE as I am the one doing all the planning x
I've made the dining reservations on Saturday and its fast passes end of june (so should be able to select all then ?)

im used to a max of 5 people and it was so much easier

Lisa x
Old 2 Mar 20, 01:02 PM  
Link to this Post
benatkins10
Trying for More Ears

We rode it 3 times with our 3 trips to the park in last 2 weeks of feb (me, and my 3 children). I had my phone on data and my daughters on wifi. I would say have both ready. Got boarding groups 12, 34 and 41. So very lucky. Amazing ride.
benatkins10 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Mar 20, 01:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Sutigger
A Guest at All-Stars

Originally Posted by benatkins10 View Post
We rode it 3 times with our 3 trips to the park in last 2 weeks of feb (me, and my 3 children). I had my phone on data and my daughters on wifi. I would say have both ready. Got boarding groups 12, 34 and 41. So very lucky. Amazing ride.
Wow - well done. Lucky you. Can I just check - did you & your daughter both try at same time? I'm sure people have suggested on here that if you have linked accounts and both people try at same time then it kicks you both out. My son & I going in 2 weeks. We both have MDE with each other linked to our accounts. Thanks
Sutigger is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Mar 20, 01:50 PM  
Link to this Post
benatkins10
Trying for More Ears

Originally Posted by Sutigger View Post
Wow - well done. Lucky you. Can I just check - did you & your daughter both try at same time? I'm sure people have suggested on here that if you have linked accounts and both people try at same time then it kicks you both out. My son & I going in 2 weeks. We both have MDE with each other linked to our accounts. Thanks
I used both phones at once (nimble thumbs hahaha) and tried at the same time. As soon as I then got through with one of them to the select guests page. I just concentrated on that one and followed it through all the way to finish.
benatkins10 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Mar 20, 12:00 PM  
Link to this Post
starwarsclark
Excited about Disney

Can you book multiple boarding groups for the same people and same day thereby allowing you to ride more than once, or is it limited to a single ride for the day you are in the park please?
starwarsclark is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Mar 20, 02:07 PM  
Link to this Post
SmilingSammie
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by starwarsclark View Post
Can you book multiple boarding groups for the same people and same day thereby allowing you to ride more than once, or is it limited to a single ride for the day you are in the park please?
No, one ride only.

My First Ever Pre-Trip Report - Sept 2015
My 2nd Pre-Trip Report! - Sept 2016
My Orlando 2019 Trip Report
My Orlando Feb 2022 Trip Report
DLP - May 2013, May 2018
Florida - 1998, 2000, 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
SmilingSammie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 20, 03:28 PM  
Link to this Post
AWW100
New Poster (4)

Mobile Linked Groups

Hi, if you link your profiles with another family for ROTR boarding groups, do all members of the group have to be in the park at 8am when the booking goes live?
Thanks!
AWW100 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List