Go Back   theDIBB > Walt Disney World and Other Florida Vacation Planning > Theme Parks Florida
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, FastPass+ Questions and Info.

Old 30 Mar 20, 09:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Simon & Suzann
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Xenna16 View Post
My visit was supposed to be in May, booked last year during the Black Friday offer. Since I do not feel comfortable talking English on the phone (not my native language), and still was before the 30 day mark, I wrote an e-mail to them asking if could cancel and be refunded.
In their answer, I was also offered to reschedule to a day of choice until December 31, 2021 without any surcharge plus the photo package for free. They told me I dont have to decide on a specific day right now and could rebook when I know my new date.
Very tempting offer isn't it. All parks are having massive losses so they will want to try to keep the money already paid to them.

How much risk do u think DC, Disney, Universal etc are at going under the longer they stay shut?
Simon & Suzann is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Disney here we come!
Old 31 Mar 20, 10:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Ritz
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Originally Posted by Xenna16 View Post
My visit was supposed to be in May, booked last year during the Black Friday offer. Since I do not feel comfortable talking English on the phone (not my native language), and still was before the 30 day mark, I wrote an e-mail to them asking if could cancel and be refunded.
In their answer, I was also offered to reschedule to a day of choice until December 31, 2021 without any surcharge plus the photo package for free. They told me I dont have to decide on a specific day right now and could rebook when I know my new date.
We are in the same position and emailed to cancel a few days ago but not received a reply yet.
We have moved our hotel and flight bookings to end of August(more in hope)
Ritz is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
After 16 years...
Old 31 Mar 20, 01:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Ritz
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Just got a reply to my email and they have just issued a refund, no option to reschedule.
Ritz is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
After 16 years...
Orlando Attractions