Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 12 Mar 20, 10:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Tigger mad
Trading Disney Pins

Mobile

Apparently if you’re booked with the WDTC it’s their usual t&c though so not the new amendments. Read earlier on trip advisor thread 🤷 Can anyone booked with them confirm if they’ve been able to change with no charge?
Tigger mad is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Mar 20, 10:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Troyston
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by Tigger mad View Post
Apparently if you’re booked with the WDTC it’s their usual t&c though so not the new amendments. Read earlier on trip advisor thread 🤷 Can anyone booked with them confirm if they’ve been able to change with no charge?
My partner is monitoring a Facebook forum where people who have booked through WDTC and have received full refunds with no cancellation charges. They have however had 4 hour waits on the phone to get through!
Troyston is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Mar 20, 10:53 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by Troyston View Post
My partner is monitoring a Facebook forum where people who have booked through WDTC and have received full refunds with no cancellation charges. They have however had 4 hour waits on the phone to get through!
Oh that’s interesting. WDTC were saying they were still on standard terms this afternoon, sounds like they may have changed their minds.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Mar 20, 11:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Troyston
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by Stubbs86 View Post
Oh that’s interesting. WDTC were saying they were still on standard terms this afternoon, sounds like they may have changed their minds.
I'd imagine with the news that Disneyland California is closing it is somewhat inevitable that DLP will follow suit shortly and the bosses already know that it will happen. So internally they will have communicated to waive cancellation and rebook fees. I wouldn't be surprised if their T&C's are updated overnight.
Troyston is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Mar 20, 11:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Tigger mad
Trading Disney Pins

Mobile

Originally Posted by Troyston View Post
Good to know thanks. It’s Just in the event I need to change my dates. As Stubbs said their site didn’t have anything up when I checked this afternoon.
Tigger mad is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Mar 20, 11:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarryb
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

I'm still on the fence about waiting it out. I am meant to go the 10th May. I booked Eurostar separate and they're running as usual as there's no travel restrictions. I'm think I'm actually better off waiting to see if they close completely, or we get travel restrictions.

Either that or we could end up going to a very quiet DLP. 🤷
Sarryb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 20, 11:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Tigger mad
Trading Disney Pins

Mobile

So, out of curiosity I’ve just ran a price check on WDTC for Scottish schools October holiday week: hotel/tickets only, offer is 10% off room unless upgrade it’s 20% so for GF SL room, 2A 1C 1 infant, add in character breakfast, photo pass it’s coming in at least £1500 more than my week in July! So think we might be getting stung if they’re being wise to upping prices due to the volume of people wanting to switch 🤷
Old 13 Mar 20, 11:48 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Tigger mad View Post
So, out of curiosity I’ve just ran a price check on WDTC for Scottish schools October holiday week: hotel/tickets only, offer is 10% off room unless upgrade it’s 20% so for GF SL room, 2A 1C 1 infant, add in character breakfast, photo pass it’s coming in at least £1500 more than my week in July! So think we might be getting stung if they’re being wise to upping prices due to the volume of people wanting to switch 🤷
I don't know what is happening. There is still nothing from WDTC - not even an acknowledgement that the parks will be closing or any guidance for those with a booking. In fact you can still book a DLP trip on their website for next week!

Its a pretty poor show compared to Disneyland direct who have announced their processes for re-books/refunds already.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 20, 12:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Tigger mad
Trading Disney Pins

Mobile

Originally Posted by Stubbs86 View Post
I don't know what is happening. There is still nothing from WDTC - not even an acknowledgement that the parks will be closing or any guidance for those with a booking. In fact you can still book a DLP trip on their website for next week!

Its a pretty poor show compared to Disneyland direct who have announced their processes for re-books/refunds already.
It’s the uncertainty that’s getting to me along with lack of consistency. I feel for those having to cancel/reschedule their trips that should be happening soon!
Old 13 Mar 20, 02:36 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Mobile

We go May half term so 🤞 we can still go! Air France are offering a free change but hotel is non refundable through hotels.com as stopping off site and planning to buy annual passes!
mrsbenny is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List