Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 30 Mar 20, 04:23 PM  
Link to this Post
ashchall95
Helping Mickey

ashchall95's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile Any one looking to book September/Oct time?

We have just got our BA refund that was due to go in April.

Has any one re booked? we normally go for horror nights so are looking to book for this time of year,
Old 30 Mar 20, 04:26 PM  
Link to this Post
geewhiz
slightly serious Dibber

geewhiz's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
No, I’m writing off this year completely, not worth the risk.
geewhiz is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 20, 04:30 PM  
Link to this Post
enjibenji
Imagineer

enjibenji's Reviews
I'm going to Florida in october but have just re-booked our cancelled trip to dlp in 2 days time for end of august. Hopefully we will have some normality back then if not then it will be refund or vouchers again. I don't mind having vouchers as I will just re-book again as I feel we have to try and do something for the travel/tourist industry.
enjibenji is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 20, 04:31 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Not sure what to do either. We go in July & my initial thought was to move to beginning of October but now I’m not even sure about that either😬

✨Disneyland Paris - 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 x3, 18, 19x2, 22, 24.
✨Disneyworld Florida - 08, 14, 15, 17, 25.
✨Disneyland Tokyo & Disney Sea - 2016.
✨Disneyland California - 2018, 2023
✨Disney Magic 🚢 - 2021
⭐️NYC - 2016, 2017, 2019.
⭐️Las Vegas, Grand Canyon -2018
⭐️San Francisco, Las Vegas & Antelope Canyon -19 ⭐️Washington DC - 22⭐️LA/Anaheim-23 ⭐️Seattle -24
LOU LOU DISNEY is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 20, 04:40 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

We are supposed to be going end of Sept, but only thing I have booked is the week onsite. still no flights, and very worried about booking anything now. would love to but yea dunno what will happen.

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 20, 04:45 PM  
Link to this Post
dogken
Imagineer

No not a chance, people are assuming we'll be back to normal by then, thing is nobody knows not even the government.
Old 30 Mar 20, 04:50 PM  
Link to this Post
itsmeGAV
Apprentice Imagineer

We're fully booked and paid up for the end of Sept and haven't considered changing/moving anything, we will only consider changing if our flights get cancelled.

We've booked everything DIY again this year.. tickets through ATD, accommodation through family timeshare, flights with BA Fly Drive so will be in a fortunate position to amend to later this year or even next year, however a lot of people won't be in the same position.

I'm holding out hope that we will get some form of normality back by Sept, but am in no way expecting this to go back to what they were.
Jan 24 - Family timeshare, Vacation Villages at Parkway
Mar 25 - Family timeshare, Holiday Inn Club Vacations @ Orange Lake
itsmeGAV is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 20, 09:09 PM  
Link to this Post
kev007
Imagineer

kev007's Reviews
Hi all

We booked ten days at the CBR Resort at the start of October with VH, hoping we will be able to go but appreciate it's much too early to know what might happen by then. It will soon be time to book some ADRs and it will seem strange doing that but not knowing whether we will be able to make these, hoping it might be back to something approaching normal but might be too early.

We were there for a week last September with TC and flew back on the last TC flight to Gatwick.

We like going in September or October but if we can't make it this year, will look at 2021.

Stay well.

Kev

kev007 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 20, 09:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Donaldfan
Imagineer

September is what I booked anyway but I'm not holding my breath it will go ahead.
Donaldfan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 20, 09:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Grumps Mrs
VIP Dibber

We're booked for October - fingers crossed that will still happen.
If the current projection of re-opening June 1st is correct then even if that's on a limited basis to begin with a further three months on from that should see a closer to normal operating schedule.
We were on the last United flight to Dublin last week and Orlando was like a ghost town as they had already begun a lock down and self isolation following the Disney closure.
Grumps Mrs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List