Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 7 Mar 20, 07:41 AM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Mobile Yacht Club room rates

Trying to price up autumn 2021 as an idea before free dining is (hopefully) released, but at the moment only water view rooms (of higher eg club level) are showing. Am I right in thinking there’s around a $100 per night difference between a standard room and water view?

We would like to stay at Yacht Club as I believe all rooms have balconies, and due to the great location (we love the boardwalk area and Epcot & HS), but I have no idea how much we should be looking at spending for 14 nights?! We’ve not done a deluxe before and if the prices scare me we will probably end up at POFQ
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Mar 20, 09:34 AM  
Link to this Post
MFras23
Imagineer

MFras23's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 20
Guidebook Reviews: 15
Mobile

We stayed at YC August 2019 and it cost us approximately £5800 for 14 nights garden view... I would presume that it would be slightly cheaper in September but then with a jump from 2019-2021 it may be similar price? Our view was partial water - absolutely stunning. I’m not sure I would spring for a water view, it would depend on the cost. It was about £1000+ to upgrade to water view and we got a partial view anyway.
Old 7 Mar 20, 09:39 AM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by MFras23 View Post
We stayed at YC August 2019 and it cost us approximately £5800 for 14 nights garden view... I would presume that it would be slightly cheaper in September but then with a jump from 2019-2021 it may be similar price? Our view was partial water - absolutely stunning. I’m not sure I would spring for a water view, it would depend on the cost. It was about £1000+ to upgrade to water view and we got a partial view anyway.
Thank you 😊 I think we would likely book a standard room unless it was only a marginal cost to upgrade to garden view. Frustrating that I can only see water view prices at the moment as it’s difficult to know how much a standard would be - £5,800 wouldn’t be too bad if it included free dining!
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Mar 20, 10:14 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

I don’t know if this is helpful, but when we booked our 10 night stay for 2019 I seem to recall the cost between garden & water view being roughly £60 per night. The cost between standard and garden and standard was tiny.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Mar 20, 10:17 AM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Mrs_O View Post
I don’t know if this is helpful, but when we booked our 10 night stay for 2019 I seem to recall the cost between garden & water view being roughly £60 per night. The cost between standard and garden and standard was tiny.
Thank you - that seems to work with my $100 between water and standard theory!
Old 7 Mar 20, 10:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Br'er Bear
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by orlandoamber View Post
Trying to price up autumn 2021 as an idea before free dining is (hopefully) released, but at the moment only water view rooms (of higher eg club level) are showing. Am I right in thinking there’s around a $100 per night difference between a standard room and water view?

We would like to stay at Yacht Club as I believe all rooms have balconies, and due to the great location (we love the boardwalk area and Epcot & HS), but I have no idea how much we should be looking at spending for 14 nights?! We’ve not done a deluxe before and if the prices scare me we will probably end up at POFQ
Yes, $100 is about right for the US web-site, not sure with UK pricing.

Disney's US rack rate varies between 1st Sept through to 5th Dec and has 6-different rates.

Here's an example for dates between 12th Oct - 29th Oct which is classed as Fall rate 2 at Disney’s Yacht Club.

Standard View
$568 p/n between Sundays – Wednesdays,
$591 p/n on Thursdays
$657 p/n on Fridays & Saturdays

Water View
$684 p/n between Sundays – Wednesdays,
$702 p/n on Thursdays
$753 p/n on Fridays & Saturdays
Br'er Bear is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Mar 20, 10:34 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Thank you - that seems to work with my $100 between water and standard theory!
Have you had a look at the rooms view from touring plans? I’ve found the resource to be invaluable, it’s so good for the yachtclub because then you’ll know where the better standard rooms views are and you can discuss room location with them at check in. It helped me locate a room with a lovely view of the wedding pavilion when they told me what room numbers were available.
Old 7 Mar 20, 10:36 AM  
Link to this Post

I paid £365 per night for a standard view room last year, although we were given a full water view room anyway. I’d be happy with anything around £400-450 per night in 2021.
Old 7 Mar 20, 10:54 AM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Mrs_O View Post
Have you had a look at the rooms view from touring plans? I’ve found the resource to be invaluable, it’s so good for the yachtclub because then you’ll know where the better standard rooms views are and you can discuss room location with them at check in. It helped me locate a room with a lovely view of the wedding pavilion when they told me what room numbers were available.
We used touring plans when we stayed at CSR last year - we also located a great room on there and then successfully got it!
Old 7 Mar 20, 10:55 AM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
I paid £365 per night for a standard view room last year, although we were given a full water view room anyway. I’d be happy with anything around £400-450 per night in 2021.
£365 would be a dream!