Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 25 May 20, 11:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Leemcd
Getting Excited

Mobile Virgin Holidays

Hi all,

Currently booked for the end of September, but looking to rebook for February. We have completed the rebook form on the website weeks ago, had anyone had any contact back on these? Or any form of contact t from virgin holidays? The phone numbers all just say closed. Quite disappointed with how Virgin are handling all this, which is a shame as we always travel with them..
Leemcd is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 20, 01:49 PM  
Link to this Post
eggsRspecial
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Mobile

Nope. Nothing. Filled in the form beginning of May. According to Virgin Holiday posts on Twitter they are on a 14-21 day turnaround on forms. My form is now beyond that timeframe.
eggsRspecial is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 20, 02:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Andrea1
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Leemcd View Post
Hi all,

Currently booked for the end of September, but looking to rebook for February. We have completed the rebook form on the website weeks ago, had anyone had any contact back on these? Or any form of contact t from virgin holidays? The phone numbers all just say closed. Quite disappointed with how Virgin are handling all this, which is a shame as we always travel with them..
We're the same. Going the end of September, including 2 week cruise. Had an email about 3 weeks ago saying they will contact us within a couple of weeks to see about changing our flight from Gatwick to Heathrow (which is no use to us)

Balance is due 1st July, so hoping Virgin will change the flights before the balance is due so that we can then cancel and get the deposit and what we paid for the bubble refunded.

Like you we are disappointed with the lack of communication from virgin. I know they have staffing problems because of the virus, but feel that by them leaving peopl is probably going to them a lot of customers. (We always fly Virgin, but may have to rethink)
Andrea1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 20, 02:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Beaker's Fluff
Imagineer

I filled a form in as I was due to go Sept 19th. I whatsapped them and got the standard reply of only dealing with people that are due to fly in the next 72 hours. I replied to that message and then an advisor called me. We are now rebooked for March, it took a few days to sort as the flights from Heathrow were not on the system, all sorted now.

1997/1998 Quality Inn.2006 Villa.2007&2008Fairfield
2013 LBV Resort and Spa 2015 Sheraton Times Sq.NY.
2016 Barcelo Teguise Beach 2016 Trump Int Toronto
2016 Xmas in NY.2018 LBV Resort And Spa 2019 Croatia Venice and Boston
Beaker's Fluff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 20, 02:16 PM  
Link to this Post
eggsRspecial
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Mobile

Originally Posted by Beaker's Fluff View Post
I replied to that message and then an advisor called me.
Hi which airport were you flying from?
eggsRspecial is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 20, 03:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Jack&LucysMumy
Very Serious Dibber

Same here filled in the form at the beginning of May but not yet heard anything. Our balance is due on Friday, I was hoping to move it before then.

Louise
Jack&LucysMumy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 20, 03:30 PM  
Link to this Post
DolphinS3
Looking for my Ears

I’ve tried all the standard forms of communication to try and get through to VH. WhatsApp is the only way that has given me a response. My VH balance is due 27th May and I’ve completed the Amend form online. Reply I got on WhatsApp just said I need to wait 14-21 days for a reply... they are busy. All I wanted to do was re-book for Aug 2021. I think VH Management have handled this situation very badly. I just don’t understand that some people seem to have been able to rebook and others (like me) haven’t... all seems a bit random.
DolphinS3 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 20, 03:41 PM  
Link to this Post
JediMuM
Imagineer

I tried what's app, change form and email and nothing back.
In the end I called dot on 9am and used the first two numbers of my reference then six random numbers (you need to do this or it boots you off) I was 11th in the que and all sorted on the phone. It was someone on here recommended this way and like I say it's the only way I have gotten any response xx
Old 25 May 20, 03:45 PM  
Link to this Post
BobFish123
Chilling at Carribean Beach

Mobile

Doesn’t matter when you filled the form in... it clearly states “we will deal with bookings departing in the next 72 hours” so unless you are going within 3 days don’t expect a call...
BobFish123 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 20, 03:57 PM  
Link to this Post
DolphinS3
Looking for my Ears

I totally understand the 72 hours thing. What I don’t understand is the number of people who are NOT flying in the next 72 hours posting to say they have managed to get things sorted and rebooked via the WhatsApp route. Hence my comment “it all seems a bit random”
DolphinS3 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List