Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 29 May 20, 05:11 PM  
Link to this Post
jojj
Disney Mad Scrapbooker!

Originally Posted by jothp View Post
We are a family of 5, for us free dining is worth £2000 more than the room discount if we wanted to stay at beach club where we are booked this year.
This is what we have booked for August too, for 5 of us and free dining. So, even with the 35% off its £2000 more?

WDW -97, 05, 06, 2009/2010, 2011
DLC - 1998
DLP -17 Times
jojj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 20, 05:16 PM  
Link to this Post
arosiem
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Tesh11 View Post
Please just wait it out must be hard especially as it’s your honeymoon but they may offer you something to replace it, don’t make the mistake I did as I’m probably going to lose out now
We are just holding out for now - we’re having to do the same with our wedding too so everything is up in the air at the minute.

I think it’s the not knowing that’s so difficult. If I knew at least I could start getting a new plan together.

Eh, first world problems ey?
arosiem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 20, 05:18 PM  
Link to this Post
jothp
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by jojj View Post
This is what we have booked for August too, for 5 of us and free dining. So, even with the 35% off its £2000 more?
For 14 nights at Beach Club a 35% discount would be about £2200 but the cost of the dining plan is £4200.

The cost of the hotel is obviously less than this year but if we chose to buy dining plan (if it became available) we'd be out of pocket by £2000. It is worth noting that for Disney purposes we are 5 adults.
jothp is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 20, 05:56 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyStarwars
Proud to wear my Ears

I worked out it was around 25% more for 3 of us at CB after the room 35% off, £1100 is alot to expect us to pay extra IMO
DisneyStarwars is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 20, 06:06 PM  
Link to this Post
JediMuM
Imagineer

We are a party of 9 all staying at the beach club. I was waiting as I have changed flights and our hard rock stay over but I wanted to know if free DDP was coming. Yesterday I had all intentions of changing and still adding DDP but I’m gonna wait it out now, balance is due July so hopefully know by then.

Do you guys think we will be able to add the DDP at a later date next year ?
Old 29 May 20, 06:36 PM  
Link to this Post
curlysue2
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

I am shocked they had to push the cancellations out as far as September 2021 I know it's early days but it suggests that either Disney think Covideo issues will still have major impacts on the parks late next year or they don't want the costs of the dining plan.
Not sure what their thinking is.
curlysue2 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 20, 06:44 PM  
Link to this Post
jocesk
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by DisneyStarwars View Post
I worked out it was around 25% more for 3 of us at CB after the room 35% off, £1100 is alot to expect us to pay extra IMO
Not sure why everyone keeps mentioning the 35% I really doubt very much it will be available for us.
jocesk is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 20, 06:55 PM  
Link to this Post
chrisbrad
Gone all Goofy
- DIBB Advertiser -

Dear AttractionTickets.com customers,

Just to say that we've been in regular communication with Disney over the last few days regarding the impact the phased re-opening will have on both our ticket-only customers, and those of you who booked hotel packages with us.

We appreciate you'll have lots of questions and we have been seeking further clarification from Disney on a number of points and what they mean for our customers. We have been preparing communication all day with a view to updating our sites and emailing all of our customers on Monday. Although the situation is moving very quickly, please be assured that there will be time for you to make a considered decision as to what you wish to do, and we will be available to answer your questions next week.

Best wishes,

Chris

AttractionTickets.com
chrisbrad is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 20, 07:15 PM  
Link to this Post
kev007
Imagineer

kev007's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by arosiem View Post
I’ve no idea what to do.
We’re due to go October 3rd staying at AKL with DDP.

This is our honeymoon and we’ve majorly stretched ourselves for this, there’s no way we could afford AKL usually and definitely not without the ddp

Feeling incredibly deflated!
Hi

We are flying out on the same day (although not on honeymoon!) - staying at the CBR.

Not sure what is going to happen about holidays but wishing you very best wishes for your wedding

Kev

kev007 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 20, 07:22 PM  
Link to this Post
kev007
Imagineer

kev007's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Hi all

DW and I are booked to fly out on 3rd October for a ten day stay at CBR; we have booked through VH and are on the DDP.

I've read the news about the cancellation of ADR reservations but am a little confused - have they all been cancelled until September 2021 or should this be September 2020?

Assuming the former, we would have to look at not going this year but reschedule for either 2021 or even 2022 - what are the options available to us at this stage? We have to make the final payment in early July.

Appreciate things are rapidly changing and ore news will be released in due course but just interested in the current position and our choices (if any!).

Thank you.

Kev

kev007 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List