Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 26 Nov 18, 03:01 PM  
Link to this Post
D2MEY
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

florida ticket station - cheapest prices ive found + 5% off code

Florida ticket station are still the cheapest company that I have found for tickets.

5% off with BLACKFRIDAY5

take a look and let me know if anyone has found better ?
D2MEY is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Nov 18, 05:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Mariesmith
Imagineer

Hi,

I can't see an option to add the discount code or delivery option for the UK. Tax isn't included in the price till at checkout which bumps the prices up.

What tickets are you looking to buy? The Disney base tickets are cheaper on orlandoattractions.com or try Undercover tourist. They have Cyber Monday deals on some tickets.
Mariesmith is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Nov 18, 06:13 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mariesmith View Post
Hi,

I can't see an option to add the discount code or delivery option for the UK. Tax isn't included in the price till at checkout which bumps the prices up.

What tickets are you looking to buy? The Disney base tickets are cheaper on orlandoattractions.com or try Undercover tourist. They have Cyber Monday deals on some tickets.
When you go to the checkout where you put your email address and your name, there is an option to change the country to the United Kingdom, I think it costs $25 to send the ticket but I could be wrong. The option to add the discount code is a bit further down, under the pickup options.
Old 26 Nov 18, 08:33 PM  
Link to this Post
TEL N KEL
Imagineer

delivery only available within the United States.

Shipping
2nd Day Shipping
Signature will be required upon delivery. Tickets ordered by 2 pm will be shipped the same business day, orders after 2 pm are shipped the next business day. Tickets are delivered Mon-Fri. FedEx delivery only available within the United States.

Edited at 08:35 PM.
TEL N KEL is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Nov 18, 08:45 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by TEL N KEL View Post
delivery only available within the United States.

Shipping
2nd Day Shipping
Signature will be required upon delivery. Tickets ordered by 2 pm will be shipped the same business day, orders after 2 pm are shipped the next business day. Tickets are delivered Mon-Fri. FedEx delivery only available within the United States.
You're right I hadn't noticed that, I saw the $25 delivery and thought it was for the UK. I just read the following on their site.

Q: Do you ship to the UK?

A: Due to cost of shipping and potential VAT issues, we do not. We however can email you the codes for Fastpass+ and then have your tickets waiting for you at one of our resorts, when you arrive stateside.

Edited at 02:20 AM.
lyn1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List