Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Old 12 Nov 18, 07:48 PM  
Link to this Post
luckystrikes
slightly serious Dibber

Bands in Disney

So this might seem a bit random. Is there anyway to see what bands are due to be playing at Disney World or Disney Springs?

My wife and I really like a band called Suburban Legends who started off playing Disneyland and from a video I saw on YouTube it looks as though they have being playing Downtown Disney over there recently.

I guess if any of the bands are any good I will have a wee listen before we go and try go see some when we are there.
luckystrikes is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Nov 18, 12:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Ninnybobs
Apprentice Imagineer

If you google Disney Springs live entertainment it takes you to the appropriate page.
We love a group called Mighty Swell, and are arranging our evening visits around seeing them play.
Ninnybobs is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Nov 18, 09:30 AM  
Link to this Post
grant_w
Imagineer

grant_w's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by luckystrikes View Post
So this might seem a bit random. Is there anyway to see what bands are due to be playing at Disney World or Disney Springs?

My wife and I really like a band called Suburban Legends who started off playing Disneyland and from a video I saw on YouTube it looks as though they have being playing Downtown Disney over there recently.

I guess if any of the bands are any good I will have a wee listen before we go and try go see some when we are there.
I saw Suburban Legends the other week...in London. Seen them 3-4 times now
grant_w is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 18, 02:24 PM  
Link to this Post
luckystrikes
slightly serious Dibber

I will check put Mighty Swell and have a look on Google. Thabks
luckystrikes is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 18, 02:26 PM  
Link to this Post
luckystrikes
slightly serious Dibber

Suburban Legends are brilliant. I am going to see them tomorrow night. I assume you were at Reel Big Fish gig?
Old 14 Nov 18, 10:01 PM  
Link to this Post
jdouds
Imagineer

Hi for music lovers also give jelly rolls a visit and listen to the duelling pianos, great nights craic. This gets busier when the parks close
jdouds is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Nov 18, 01:52 PM  
Link to this Post
grant_w
Imagineer

grant_w's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by luckystrikes View Post
Suburban Legends are brilliant. I am going to see them tomorrow night. I assume you were at Reel Big Fish gig?
Yes, Reel Big Fish are my favourites and have seen Suburban Legends support them 3-4 times now. Wasn't that keen on Less Than Jake or Zebrahead though
grant_w is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 18, 11:15 PM  
Link to this Post
pudu
Trying for More Ears

I saw Reel Big Fish at House of Blues, Disney Springs, 4 years ago. Was a brilliant venue, a real novelty seeing a band in an air conditioned venue instead of having sweat dripping from the ceiling!

You can check out HOB upcoming events at houseofblues/orlando/concert-events
pudu is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 18, 11:17 PM  
Link to this Post
pudu
Trying for More Ears

Originally Posted by grant_w View Post
Wasn't that keen on Less Than Jake or Zebrahead though
Less Than Jake are an amazing live band. You need to give them another try!
pudu is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 18, 06:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Hypnobabe
Being a bit Goofy

Don’t forget to check hard Rock too - we went to see Toto when we were there this year
Hypnobabe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List