Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 1 Dec 18, 01:43 PM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 1
You’re spoiling us with a trip report and a dining report, fair play great start and looking forward to more
The Prisoner of Vineland Mall (2019) Orlando passion, romance and fine dining...ok so it's mainly eating
Scream if you want to go Fatter! (2018) This report contains images some dieters may find distressing!
The 12 Days of Easter (2015) Rumoured to contain up to one good joke. Let me know if you find it
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 18, 09:19 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by theCMG View Post
You’re spoiling us with a trip report and a dining report, fair play great start and looking forward to more
I'm trying ... it's taking a while thanks for reading x
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 18, 09:42 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Day 6 ~ Split Day - Universal Studios and POR Foodcourt ~ 2nd November 18

Today will be sparse on photo's as Thomas wasn't well. This morning was supposed to be a snack of a donut or something in Universal Studios, however, Thomas had been up sick in the night so I took him back to POR whilst Mr Grump and the other two went to Universal Studios.

As Thomas was still not well I quickly popped to the food court and got nuggets and chips as I thought it was quite plain for Thomas if he decided to try something. I took mine and Thomas's cups and filled mine with diet coke and Thomas' with fanta. I swapped out the drink option and got dessert. The nuggets and fries were lovely as usual, hot and crispy. The dessert was lovely I really enjoyed this, much better than I thought I might. It wasn't too overpowering and it wasn't too big either. As it was Thomas wouldn't eat any of the nuggets. I managed to get him to sip water and eat pringles slowly.

Lunch - POR Foodcourt

Me:

Chicken Breast Nuggets - served with Fries - $9.49

Warm Individual Apple Blossom - à la Mode - $5.69

Chris, Caitlin and Noah:

They went to Krusty Burger and shared 2 pizzas from the pizza counter. I’m not sure on prices here and pictures aren’t too good as Mr Grump still hadn’t been fully trained by this point

Once Thomas and I picked Mr Grump and the other 2 up we headed to the POR Foodcourt for our evening meal as it was the quickest and easiest thing to do seeing as Thomas still wasn’t feeling well.

Caitlin and Noah:

Customize-Your-Own Pasta - Choose from a variety of your favorite sauces and fresh ingredients, including Chicken and Shrimp - $12.49

Looking through photos I can’t seem to find a photo so I must not have taken one. They had pasta with chicken and bacon.

Me:

Double Classic Burger - Two Angus Burgers served with Cheese, Bacon, Fries and Creole Coleslaw - $17.49

This was lovely I really enjoyed this, sadly it was just too big! I think I managed about 3/4s of it. Noah and Thomas ate the fries

Chris:

Barbeque Pork Sandwich – served with choice of coleslaw or housmade chips - $9.99

Chris really enjoyed this, however, he wasn’t keen on the chips and ended up eating some Lays we had in the room instead. I tasted them and thought they were very bland. I haven’t got pictures of any desserts so I have a feel we may have forgotten our mugs so didn’t swap out for a snack instead. Bad planning!

This was 3 QS credits

Looking at the receipt at lunch we were down to 37 QS credits left after that, so I've lost 4 credits somehow ... not sure how ... because I have a copy of the receipt I'll go from that number instead

Snacks: 0 USED – 119 LEFT
QS Credits: 4 USED- 34 LEFT
TS Credits: 0 USED - 50 LEFT
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 18, 10:14 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Day 7 ~ Trattoria Al Forno, Steak 'n' Shake, Mickey's Backyard BBQ ~ 3rd November 2018

Day 7 ~ Trattoria Al Forno, Steak 'n' Shake, Mickey's Backyard BBQ ~ 3rd November 2018

This morning we had a reservation at Trattoria Al Forno at the the Boardwalk. This is another character meal, it includes, Ariel and Eric, Flynn Ryder and Rapunzel. It is one of the cheaper character meals. This is a regular restaurant where you order from the menu, as opposed to a buffet. The price is $34 per adult and $20 per child.

Our reservation was 8.05am and guess what?

We were there at 8am! Only the second time we'd arrived early on time We were seated more or less immediately. Flynn was already on his way round the guests.

Trattoria Al Forno - Boardwalk

So first up a serving of pastries is brought to the table to share.

Caitlin went for the mini muffin

Chris had one of the raspberry and meringue pastries, he really enjoyed it this, he enjoyed it so much he's still raving about it now I had the chocolate twist which was nice.

The boys didn't want anything. This is quite a dark restaurant and Noah didn't cope well in here again. Flynn visited then the server took our food order.

Me and Chris shared:

Royal Breakfast - Oak-grilled Steak, Cheesy-Egg Torte, and Fonduta with Breakfast Potatoes and crispy Onions

Tower of Pancakes - Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes and Seasonal Fruit Compote with Bacon or Sausage

We both really enjoyed the pancakes, but the portion was huge and would have easily been shared between the 2 of us.

I found it really strange eating steak for breakfast, I thought it was quite tough too. I really didn't enjoy the Royale Breakfast and neither did Chris sadly.

Caitlin, Thomas and Noah:

Character Waffle - with Bacon or Sausage and fresh Fruit served with choice of Small Lowfat Milk, Small Dasani® Water, or Small Minute Maid® Apple Juice

Flounder's Flapjack - with Bacon or Sausage and fresh Fruit served with choice of Small Lowfat Milk, Small Dasani® Water, or Small Minute Maid® Apple Juice

The kid's enjoyed these, although again there was too much.

It was a mixed meal for us, but for the price we would be willing to try it out again. I really can't remember what we had to drink here but it wasn't alcoholic Our server was lovely and kept refilling our drinks. We even got the other raspberry and meringue pastry to takeaway as Chris couldn't bear leaving it there

This was 5 TS credits

We headed to the Orlando Premium Outlets after breakfast. This was a meal I'd be looking forward to all holiday and for me it didn't disappoint (the food at least!)

Steak 'n' Shake

We arrived at SnS for 1.35pm. It wasn't overly busy inside but it took about 5 minutes to be seated. Our server seemed very ... scatty? I'm not sure that's the right word ... anyway she was all over the place. We were seated and given menus. The server returned in a minute or so ready to take our order, I said we weren't ready and off she went again.

I had a voucher for a free birthday cake shake so knew I was getting that.

Me:

Garlic Double Steak Burger and Fries - $3.99

I also had a Dr Pepper and birthday cake shake.

Chris:

Double Bacon and Cheese Burger and Fries - $3.99

He also had a birthday cake shake.

Thomas:

Chicken Fingers and Fries - $3.99

Thomas had a diet coke.

Noah:

Grilled Cheese and Fries - $3.99

Noah had an M&M milkshake.

With Caitlin not liking potato she opted for beans instead of fries.

Caitlin:

Caitlin had a birthday cake shake. As you can see her food came with fries and no beans. It took almost 10 minutes to get the beans. Our server just kept disappearing.

This was the best burger I had all holiday, it's all I ever spoke about even now no burger can measure up, the combination of the garlic butter and salt with the burger and cheese was just immense! Chris enjoyed his too. Thomas complained he didn't like the fries and Noah didn't eat much of his grilled cheese Fussy kids man!

We were almost finished our meals and still didn't have our shakes, we asked for them again and were told they were being made. 5 minutes later we still didn't have them. Everyone was finished and time was getting on. It was 20 minutes since we'd been given our meals and 35 minutes since we'd ordered!

I was getting quite annoyed by now so I went and approached another member of staff and asked for the drinks to go. Chris took the kid's to the car and I went to pay.

When I'd ordered I'd mentioned the birthday shake and she said she'd sort it when we paid the bill. Our server was behind the counter so I approached her to pay the bill. The bill was $27 for everything which I thought was really good value.

I asked the server to take the voucher off, she tried scanning my phone but it wouldn't work, at the same time she was on the phone trying to give someone directions on how to get to the restaurant, even though she didn't know herself and her manager couldn't help either! It was so chaotic. She reprinted the bill and still hadn't taken the shake off! As it was only $2.99 I just left and paid the full amount of the bill. I paid with $40 and I was given $10 change.

Now I know it custom to tip in table service restaurants, however, I had decided that I wouldn't be tipping for several reasons;

1. The service had been appalling, we could never find the server, she was very scatty.
2. The shakes didn't arrive for almost 35 minutes and even then we had to prompt 3 or 4 times.
3. The free birthday shake STILL hadn't been taken off.

Had the service been better I probably would have left $5-$7 tip, but obviously we weren't happy. I questioned the server and she gave me the rest of the change.

I would go back again, although I'd hope the service would be much better as we really enjoyed the food here.

Total cost $27

Mickey's Backyard BBQ - Fort Wilderness

This evening we were going to Mickey's Backyard BBQ at Fort Wilderness. I had debated cancelling this. Firstly I doubted the kid's would join in, there wasn't much on the menu we'd eat and I just felt it was a waste of 2 TS credits. However, we found out that this was the last year we'd get chance to do it as it closes at the end of this month so decided to keep it.

This is a dinner show where the characters come out and dance with the kid's, other entertainment and meet and greets. Food is a buffet which is help yourself and drinks are the same. They also include ice creams and ice lolly's.

We were late again well actually we arrived at FW at 5pm ... we just didn't realise we'd have to ride the bus half way around the resort to get to the BBQ which started at 5.30pm.

The buffet consists of:

Chicken, ribs, hotdogs, jambalaya, honey-mustard baked chicken, veggies, salads, corn on the cob, cornbread, baked beans, watermelon, marble cake, warm fruit cobbler, strawberry shortcake (when in season), beer, wine, sangria, lemonade, and iced tea.

I only managed to get a photo of my food, however, the kid's barely ate anything, they didn't have a couple of ice creams each though.

The show was very loud and busy. If you have kid's that join in it's fab, ours point blank refused although Caitlin did manage to get Noah up for 5 minutes. For us this wasn't worth 2 dining credits at all, although I think if you got there on time, enjoyed the food and got involved it probably would be worth it.

This was 10 TS credits

Food Cart

Chris used 2 snack credits to get some popcorn and a bottle of sprite when Thomas and I were on Space Mountain, no pictures though.

This was 2 SNACK credits

Snacks: 2 USED – 116 LEFT
QS Credits: 0 USED- 34 LEFT
TS Credits: 15 USED - 35 LEFT

Edited at 10:55 AM.
Old 15 Dec 18, 10:55 AM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Day 8 ~ POR Food Court, Subway Outlets, Sanaa and Snacks in Animal Kingdom ~ 4th November 2018

Day 8 ~ Subway, Sanaa and Snacks in Animal Kingdom ~ 4th November 2018

For some reason we didn’t have breakfast this morning. The kid’s will have had cereal in the room and I think me and Chris may have raided the fridge and had some of the lard lad donut from Universal and the left over pastries from Trattoria yesterday. I don’t have any photos of these.

We went to the Vineland Outlets to have another little look around and about 11.30am we popped to the food court. The kid’s didn’t really want anything so we got them some Lays chips to share. Chris and I shared a steak and cheese with lettuce, red onion and mayonnaise. We got a footlong and made it a meal with a drink and some Lays.

Total was - $12.43

It filled a little hole as we had a lunch reservation at Sanaa at 2.05pm.

We popped to WalMart again after Subway and we just stocked up on some more drinks for the room and cereal for the kid’s. No pictures.

Sanaa

Next up was Sanaa. Our reservation was 2.05pm. I had tried to get an earlier one but the only one was 1.05pm and we were dropping our car back at the car care centre at 1pm so knew it would be tight. We got to Sanaa for 1.40pm and checked in, we had a look outside at the animals and were called in at 1.55pm. One of the only restaurants I managed to get a menu photo

The kid’s were given activity packs which kept them quite for a little while.

I ordered a Magic Star, purely for the glowing ice cube of course!

Chris ordered the Raspberry Mojito

My drink was lovely I really enjoyed it, Chris found his very tart and didn’t like it. We ended up swapping halfway. Disney put so much alcohol in their cocktails! I must admit I was feeling a little squiffy!

Thomas had orange juice, Caitlin sprite and Noah water (with squash added)

We had already decided beforehand that we wanted to try the bread service, even though it wasn’t included on the DDP.

Indian-style Bread Service - Choice of Five Breads and with all Nine Accompaniments - Traditional Naan, Garlic-Ginger Naan, Spiced Naan, Onion Kucha, or Paneer Paratha. Accompaniments - Cucumber Riata, Roasted Red Pepper Hummus, Mango Chutney, Tomato-Date Jam, Tamarind Chutney, Coriander Chuntey, Garlic Pickle, Red Chile Sambal, or Spicy Jalapeño-Lime Pickle- $17

We all really enjoyed this, the kid’s got stuck into the naan’s too which I was surprised at. I’m not hugely into spice so I stuck to the first 4 or 5 dips. I really liked the cucumber riata and mango chutney. Chris tried them all and his favourite was the mango chutney too I think. I’m not sure we’d order it again for the price, but it was nice to try it. Next up was the mains.

Thomas:

Cheese Pizza - served with choice of two (2) Selections and choice of Small Lowfat Milk, Small Dasani® Water, or Small Minute Maid® Apple Juice
- $10

He opted for roasted potatoes with his pizza, he enjoyed both the pizza and the potatoes.

Noah:

Cheese Pizza - served with choice of two (2) Selections and choice of Small Lowfat Milk, Small Dasani® Water, or Small Minute Maid® Apple Juice
- $10

Noah opted for fruit with his, he ate about half his pizza and most of the fruit, but he did have quite a bit of naan bread.

Caitlin:

Kid’s Butter Chicken - served with choice of two (2) Selections and choice of Small Lowfat Milk, Small Dasani® Water, or Small Minute Maid® Apple Juice
- $10

I have no idea why we ordered Caitlin the kid’s version as we were paying adult prices anyway! She cleared her plate in about 5 minutes so she ended up eating ours too. She really enjoyed this, she’d never tried butter chicken before but she does like chicken curry. She declared this her favourite meal of the holiday.

Me:

Potjie Inspired - Choose one from the Journey - Goan Seafood Curry, Butter Chicken, Braised Beef, or Spicy Durban Shrimp. Choose one from the Harvest - Aloo Masala, Chickpea Wit, Lentil Dhal, Paneer Tikka, or Cilantro-Coconut Vegetables served with scented Basmati Rice- $28

I opted for the Butter Chicken and Panner Tikka, the server then informed us that we could choose 2 dishes as we were on the DDP. This really threw me off guard and I opted for the Braised Beef after being put on the spot. I really enjoyed this, I didn’t like the Paneer Tikka but I really enjoyed the butter chicken. I like the Braised Beef, but I did get a bit fed up of it after a while.

Chris:

Potjie Inspired - Choose one from the Journey - Goan Seafood Curry, Butter Chicken, Braised Beef, or Spicy Durban Shrimp. Choose one from the Harvest - Aloo Masala, Chickpea Wit, Lentil Dhal, Paneer Tikka, or Cilantro-Coconut Vegetables served with scented Basmati Rice- $28

Chris opted for the Butter Chicken, Braised Beef and Aloo Masala. He really enjoyed all of this. He regularly goes to the Indian with work and loves to try different things. He said this was one of his best meals at Disney!

So looks like a thumbs up from us all so far!

As desserts were included on the DDP we decided we may as well order them. The kid’s ordered

Pumbaa's Dessert Grub - Chocolate Pudding, Marshmallow, Oreo Crumble, and Gummi Worms

As usual the kid’s weren’t too keen on these, Noah barely ate anything and Thomas and Caitlin just ate the gummy worms.

Me:

Caramel N'dizi - Banana Financier with Caramelized Milk Chocolate Crémeux, Hazelnut Crunch, Banana-White Chocolate Chantilly, and Ginger Raspberries - $7

I really enjoyed this all though I did find it quite hard to cut through, I was sure it was going to go flying off my plate at any moment trying to cut it!

Chris:

African Triple Chocolate Mousse - Manjari 64% Dark Chocolate of Madagascar, Jivara Milk Chocolate, Ivoire White Chocolate, Chocolate Biscuit, and Strawberries- $7

Chris didn’t mind this, he’s not a massive dessert lover … unless it’s cheesecake I thought it was nice and not too rich.

Total for this should have been $182.42 but was just $18.11 for the bread service. We would definitely go back here again, the food and atmosphere was lovely.

This was5 TS credits.

We grabbed some popcorn, sprite and coke in Dinoland whilst Chris and Thomas were riding Primevil Whirl.

This was 3 SNACK credits

Whilst Chris and Thomas were on FOP I took the other two for a walk.

Yak N Yeti Food Cafes

We got the chicken fried rice as a snack credit.

Chicken Fried Rice - $5.25

Now we knew it would be small but didn't expect it to be as small as it was sadly I don't think I managed to get a decent photo of the actual size, but the box easily fit in the palm of Caitlin's hand. Caitlin and I tried it and really didn't like it. We just felt it had a really weird taste to it but we couldn't figure out what it was. I was disappointed as I wanted to really like this as I love chicken fried rice at home. We left some for Chris to try when we met back later.

This was 1 SNACK credit

Flame Tree BBQ

We headed to Flame Tree as there was a snack we wanted to try there also.

French Fries with Pulled Pork and Cheese - $6.99

The second was pretty much the waste of a credit as it was just fries and cheese sauce but Chris is the only one who likes pork and BBQ So me and the kid's shared the plain fries and cheese. Ideally we could have done with another portion as everyone was getting peckish now. Never mind. Chris loved these and he declared today his favourite food day He didn't like the chicken fried rice either. I wish I'd used a snack credit to try the mandarin lemonade

This was 2 SNACK credits

Snacks: 6 USED – 110 LEFT
QS Credits: 0 USED- 34 LEFT
TS Credits: 5 USED - 30 LEFT

Edited at 10:56 AM.
Old 28 Dec 18, 02:02 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Day 9 ~ Main Street Bakery, Pecos Bills, Casey's Corner and Chefs De France ~ 5th November 2018

I don't have many notes for this day apart from the blog I put on FB so things may get a little sketchy. This morning we headed to MK and decided to grab snacks for breakfast in MK. We ended up getting some cake pops and cookies in the Main Street Bakery, we used up about 10 snack credits in here, kid's got some sweets and some rice crispie treats too I think.

Total was 10 SNACK credits

Chris enjoyed his giant Mickey head cookie and Noah enjoyed his mini Mickey cookie. Caitlin and Thomas liked the marshmallow in their cake pops but didn't like the cake, so again this was a waste. I was holding out for my Cheshire Cat's tail!

We headed over to 7DMT for our FP and on the way I got a Cheshire Cat tail. This was lovely, it was exactly what I expected it to be, nice and warm and the icing was a nice touch too, I'd definitely have another of these.

This was 1 SNACK credit

Whilst waiting for BTM we got some drinks and popcorn to share.

This was 4 SNACK credits

Pecos Bills

Since planning I had wanted to try the nacho's from here as I'd heard such rave reviews about them. I also wanted to try the Churros. It was about 11.30am and pretty busy. We knew the kid's probably wouldn't eat them so we'd planned to go to Casey's Corner a bit later for them.

We shared:

Beef Nachos - Tortilla Chips topped with Queso and Seasoned Ground Beef - $12.49

We also got a strawberry lemonade with this and 2 cups of free iced water. We also used a snack credit for:

Red and Green Churros -served with Chocolate Dipping Sauce - $5.89

The drink was lovely although a little tart I found. Chris and I really enjoyed the beef nachos, Chris more so than me, the kid's enjoyed the 'plain' ones they could find Me and the kid's really liked the churros too.

This was 1 QS credit and 1 SNACK credit

Next up we were in Adventureland and I was really looking forward to trying them, it was one of the snacks I had been most looking forward too. Sadly it didn't live up the the expectations. They were nice enough but not sure I'd get them again to be honest, I did find them rather greasy and quite expensive at $7.50 a pop!

Casey's Corner

The kid's being the picky eaters they are we decided to head to Casey's Corner for them. I was a bit disappointed as we really wanted to try the chilli dog but we were too full off the nachos and egg rolls.

They shared:

All-Beef Foot Long Hot Dog Meal
served with Apple Slices or French Fries - $11.99

Corn Dog Nuggets Meal -served with Apple Slices or French Fries -$8.99

We got 2 fountain drinks with this and paid $1 for the cheese sauce. The kid's enjoyed the hot dog, however, no one really liked the corndog nuggets. This was just pretty standard food.

This was 2 QS credits

When waiting for the bus we decided to start eating some of our rice crispy treats that we bought in the main street confectionary shop.

When we got back to the room we took a photo of the other 3 rice crispy treats we got, these were from the 10 snacks this morning.

Chefs De France

Tonight was Chefs De France, I had debated cancelling it, but I ended up leaving it too late to cancel so we went ahead anyway. We were there on time and seated rather quickly too. Our reservation was 7.50pm and we had our drinks by 8pm.

I can't find it online but Chris had some sort of champagne cocktail (just seen the receipt and it was a Shirley Temple) and I had a rose wine. My wine was lovely and I really enjoyed it, Chris loved his cocktail too. Chocolate milk for the boys and sprite for Caitlin.

We were brought out bread which was a baguette, it was nice but pretty average ... we didn't get a photo till it had been cut up we were all hank marvin!

Chris had:

Filet de boeuf grillé (Grilled Tenderloin of Beef) [I]- with green peppercorn sauce, potato gratin and green beans - $35.99

I had the same but I just had fries with mine and Caitlin had the same but just plain pasta with hers.

Thomas and Noah wanted plain pasta. As Thomas was classed as an adult they put it through as an adult meal.

Gratin de Macaroni (Macaroni Baked) - with cream and Gruyère cheese - $18.99

We asked for plain pasta for Noah too but for some reason he was given chicken with his

I knew it was a favourite of DisneyDaffodil so really wanted to enjoy it. My steak was the best steak I had all holiday but the fries looked and tasted like they'd been reheated! Chris said his meal was nice and he enjoyed it. I think it's somewhere we would return but definitely an earlier ADR time as I think this also hindered our judgement, it was past 9pm when we left. I don't think it helped that our waited was really slow too, he was old so we put it down to that but it did damped our spirits a bit.

By now Illuminations was about to start and Chris was whinging so I sent him out whilst Caitlin and I ordered some desserts to go. As we were taking them away we were limited to what we could have, so we opted for:

Gateau au Chocolat - Chocolate Layer Cake with Chocolate Mousse, Chocolate Sauce, and Mint Chocolate Ice Cream - $9.75

Crème Brûlée -Vanilla Crème Brûlée - $9.75

Sadly I didn't get photos of these. We ate some of the creme brulee chocolate cake when we got back to the room and they were nice enough, nothing to write home about though.

This was 5 TS credits

Snacks: 16 USED – 94 LEFT
QS Credits:3 USED- 31 LEFT
TS Credits: 5 USED - 25 LEFT

Edited at 08:07 PM.
Old 29 Dec 18, 09:38 PM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I’m drooling st your description of the Steak ‘n Shake garlic burger, have to get one of those shame about chefs de France, it seems to be inconsistent which is annoying as pricey as Disney meals are. Sanaa bread service still looks epic but not sure we’d eat any main after that
The Prisoner of Vineland Mall (2019) Orlando passion, romance and fine dining...ok so it's mainly eating
Scream if you want to go Fatter! (2018) This report contains images some dieters may find distressing!
The 12 Days of Easter (2015) Rumoured to contain up to one good joke. Let me know if you find it
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Dec 18, 11:04 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by theCMG View Post
I’m drooling st your description of the Steak ‘n Shake garlic burger, have to get one of those shame about chefs de France, it seems to be inconsistent which is annoying as pricey as Disney meals are. Sanaa bread service still looks epic but not sure we’d eat any main after that
Honestly you need to try it, I've tried a couple of burgers since and none of them compare I even went to the butchers and got some flat burgers to try and recreate it but I haven't tried yet, I know I'll be disappointed haha.

I had heard conflicting reviews of Chefs De France and I am glad we tried it, but definitely don't think we'd be back sadly.

The bread service was lovely, but we were very greedy I think next time we'd probably share a main especially as you get dessert included! xx
Old 29 Dec 18, 11:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridaagogo
Imagineer

Just caught up .loving it x
Floridaagogo is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jan 19, 03:36 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Floridaagogo View Post
Just caught up .loving it x
Thank you for reading x