Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 9 Dec 18, 09:51 PM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by wycombedad View Post
Okay. Well, you have to go into the store to pick them up. The plain ones are $10 less than these ones so I think it's more then likely you could say, 'could I have a plain one instead?'
Worst case scenario you sell the Toy Story one on ebay when you get home (just do NOT link it to your account) and pay $15 for the plain one you want.
Alternatively there are some amazing magic band sticker decals you can buy in advance, e.g.:

That you could just take with you and get something pretty unique and very pink - about £3.50 from magicyourband/index.p...d-2-skins.html
They'd just stick over the Toy Story images on your free one.
Thanks for this.
Just bought 4. The princesses don’t look exactly the same cos it’s obviously not official but kids have chosen there own and we’ve all go different and it’s saved us some money.

This is why I love the dibb and you guys.

I would never have even thought about these things.
vampiress88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Dec 18, 10:32 AM  
Link to this Post
wycombedad
Proud to wear my Ears

You're so welcome. There are some really cool designs with the stickers. I'm getting the graphite looking one I think.
Pretty cool they'll be unique compared to what almost any one will have!
Old 10 Dec 18, 10:38 AM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
I’ve not seen this mentioned elsewhere but on the UK Disney website the 2019 14-day Ultimate tickets have been reduced in price to £375 as part of their usual “14 for the price of 7” deal. You also get free MagicBands!

That makes the current official price cheaper than most sellers were selling the ticket during the Black Friday “sales”.
Cheers for posting this.
I wouldn’t have even looked before Boxing Day 🙄
vampiress88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Dec 18, 11:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by vampiress88 View Post
Cheers for posting this.
I wouldn’t have even looked before Boxing Day 🙄
I believe the offer is on for a few months. So if you had looked on Boxing Day or after then you would've probably seen the same offer and the tickets at the same prices.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Dec 18, 11:24 PM  
Link to this Post
wycombedad
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
I believe the offer is on for a few months. So if you had looked on Boxing Day or after then you would've probably seen the same offer and the tickets at the same prices.
The offer is on for months but it's 14 day tickets at the price of 7 day - as others have pointed out, there's no guarantee Disney won't put up the prices of 7 day tickets, or remove the £24 discount currently on the 21 days tickets which isn't mentioned at all. So I'd buy ASAP.
Old 11 Dec 18, 10:57 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Tips for linking, mine wouldn't link on the app or on the computer. However when I accessed the WDW site and signed in on the phone (mobile web page) it would link no problems.
'Go figure' as the Americans say!
I'll have my Leeds United magic band of course.

Edited at 10:59 AM.
YorkshireT is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Dec 18, 09:09 PM  
Link to this Post
scouser
Imagineer

just ordered 3x14 day ultimates from Disney direct, ouch that hurt alot
Old 11 Dec 18, 10:04 PM  
Link to this Post
alvin_purple
Very Serious Dibber

Just ordered tickets and it says an email will be sent in the next 72 hrs with voucher details that need presented at customer service to get the tickets.
I assumed they would post physical tickets?

Our first few days are on site so can I collect the tickets from the hotel?
Or will I even need them as I'll be getting the magic bands?
alvin_purple is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Dec 18, 10:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by alvin_purple View Post
Just ordered tickets and it says an email will be sent in the next 72 hrs with voucher details that need presented at customer service to get the tickets.
I assumed they would post physical tickets?
Unfortunately, Disney UK only send out "Will Call" vouchers. They don't send out the plastic cards.

Originally Posted by alvin_purple View Post
Our first few days are on site so can I collect the tickets from the hotel?
Or will I even need them as I'll be getting the magic bands?
If you are getting MagicBands then you don't need to collect the plastic cards from the ticket desks outside the parks. You can use the MagicBands instead.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Dec 18, 12:59 PM  
Link to this Post
josie112
Imagineer

Can We Collect Tickets & Magic Bands at Disney Springs?

I've have just taken advantage of this great offer and purchased four 14 Day Ultimate tickets with free Magic Bands but I have a question about picking up the tickets and Magic Bands.

Is it possible for us to collect both our tickets and Magic Bands at Guest Relations at Disney Springs rather than picking up the tickets at Will Call at one of the parks (as advised on the confirmation e-mail for our tickets) before going to Disney Springs to collect the Magic Bands and have them linked to our tickets? (I have already added each member of my group and linked the tickets on MyDisneyExperience).

Thanks in advance.
2000 - Crescent Lakes Villa, 2003 - Briargrove Villa, 2005 - Briargrove Villa, 2005 - New York, 2006 - Briargrove Villa, 2006 - Portugal, 2007 - Briargrove Villa, 2009 - Tuscan Hills Villa, 2010 - The Mirage, Las Vegas, 2011 - Highlands Reserve Villa, 2012 - The Mirage, Las Vegas, 2014 - Highlands Reserve Villa, 2015 - The Mirage, Las Vegas, 2017 - The Mirage, Las Vegas, 2019 - Highlands Reserve Villa
josie112 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List