Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 20 Jul 18, 04:49 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

I’m not a big fan of sweet breakfasts so Keke’s and their ginormous pancakes has never really appealed. I definitely think iHop is the breakfast winner so far. It’s quite scary that also Keke’s was more expensive the bill for all three of you was less than breakfast for one at Disney. (I’m quaking in my boots about live after free dining.)

I’m salivating over your supermarket pictures as much as anyone else, love a good shop.

The chowder at Bonefish really does look nice, as does your shrimp dish, the calamari really doesn’t look good at all, very limp and just looks like crumbs from the bottom of a bag of frozen stuff! What a shame the meal disappointed.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 18, 04:52 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by collybird View Post
I’m not a big fan of sweet breakfasts so Keke’s and their ginormous pancakes has never really appealed. I definitely think iHop is the breakfast winner so far. It’s quite scary that also Keke’s was more expensive the bill for all three of you was less than breakfast for one at Disney. (I’m quaking in my boots about live after free dining.)

I’m salivating over your supermarket pictures as much as anyone else, love a good shop.

The chowder at Bonefish really does look nice, as does your shrimp dish, the calamari really doesn’t look good at all, very limp and just looks like crumbs from the bottom of a bag of frozen stuff! What a shame the meal disappointed.
I’m with you on Kekes. I don’t mind a sweet breakfast but Kekes portions are so big it puts me off. No way I could eat those pancakes!

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 18, 05:06 PM  
Link to this Post
dragsapphire
Excited about Disney

Loving the trip report.
DH did exactly the same when we went to wild wings. He thought he was being smart by refusing the blue sauce when offered by the server. He soon retracted that.

Love IHOP. It's our offsite must do for breakfast.

Oh the plus side, if the DW gets some wins in, she will be easier to convince to book the next trip ;-)
dragsapphire is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 18, 06:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
I love a negroni! Where are the photos?

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 18, 08:28 PM  
Link to this Post
hipthehippo
Imagineer

Originally Posted by theCMG View Post
The conclusion was obvious! The Kambucha HAS turned me into an immortal superhero and in a stroke of luck I’ve discovered on the very first day that Mango Habanero sauce is my one and only weakness. This should be easy to avoid in future so I happily traded wing trays with DW and got stuck into the Jerk ones which I quite enjoyed

Growing old is mandatory, but, growing up is optional
"Live a Life that Matters" - Michael Josephson - RIP Dad 20.07.05
2006, 2007 - Rolling Hills / 2008 - Villa - can't remember! / 2009, 2010 - Sunset Lakes / 2011 - Indian Creek / 2012 - Sunset Lakes / 2013 - Emerald Island / 2014, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 - Sunset Lakes
hipthehippo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 18, 08:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Dr.JumbaJookiba
VIP Dibber

Great report, loving it so far
Dr.JumbaJookiba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 18, 09:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Mobile

Enjoy Chefs de France, I like the 3 course menu there and the lobster bisque was really good.

We are home safe, recovering from our travels and trying to figure out what day and time it is😂
Old 20 Jul 18, 10:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Fortytwo
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

What a shame about kekes and bonefish, onwards and upwards- can't go wrong with cracker barrel.

Can't believe you got away with the admiral and pancake photo, if I tried that then that would be the moment the server would appear to check on everything!
Fortytwo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 18, 10:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Planning
Imagineer

Well Bonefish has never been on my radar and don't think it will ever be now 🙁

Bad food and bad service! Hopefully you've had a better experience today.
Disney Planning is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 18, 10:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Jedi Princess
Imagineer

Mobile

Oh dear Bonefish doesn’t sound good at all.

I hope you’ve had a good day👍