Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 19 Apr 20, 04:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridarules
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Katnic1 View Post
I looked all over the account area and there was no option for a refund anywhere, I have emailed them but not had a reply yet. They charged me full price for everything they substituted except for one item and that was because the item I originally ordered was on offer for £2 from £3, so They deducted 33% off that one substitute.
You have to request a refund within 24hours of the delivery and it’s on the website (where details of the order is) Click on “request refund”
They do charge full price for the substitute. I have had this a few times.
Marriott Motel, IDrive 1991, Davenport 2009, Windsor Palms 2010, 2012, Windsor Palms/RPR 2014, Windsor Palms, RPR, HRH 2016, Anna Maria, RPR, HRH & Windsor Palms 2018, Miami, Orlando, Anna Maria & Naples 2019. Orlando/HRH Easter 2022 & Miami/Orlando/RPR/Anna Maria/Naples 2022, Orlando 2023, Exploring Tampa 2024, Family relaxation at Anna Maria 2024
Floridarules is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 20, 04:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Katnic1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Floridarules View Post
You have to request a refund within 24hours of the delivery and it’s on the website (where details of the order is) Click on “request refund”
They do charge full price for the substitute. I have had this a few times.
I tried, but there was no option to request a refund anywhere. First looked a few hours after the delivery and then kept going in to look. I assumed they had removed the option as too many people were taking the mickey!

I had a similar issue with Asda a couple of weeks ago, but in that case the driver actually took the items back but didn’t arrange the refund! Luckily I found the Asda refund option. I wander what he did with the return items!

Edited at 04:21 PM.
Katnic1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 20, 04:39 PM  
Link to this Post
marlouwrig
VIP Dibber

I tried, but there was no option to request a refund anywhere. First looked a few hours after the delivery and then kept going in to look. I assumed they had removed the option as too many people were taking the mickey!

I had a similar issue with Asda a couple of weeks ago, but in that case the driver actually took the items back but didn’t arrange the refund! Luckily I found the Asda refund option. I wander what he did with the return items!
That option may still be available on the Ocado/Morrison's website but is not available on Morrison's own site where they pick from local store. I think I you have to ring Customer Service. Which one are you?

DVC Member BCV, BLT & VGC
marlouwrig is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 20, 05:25 PM  
Link to this Post
JanetteP
Imagineer

Originally Posted by dee slack View Post
I'm the same - trying to get a slot for 3 weeks but only have 3 days in advance now and always nothing available. Really struggling to get any deliveries TBH - nothing from Ocado, Morrisons, Tesco, Iceland, Sainsbury's in my area for the foreseeable future
I picked up a Morrisons delivery today for 9th May. If you go on Tesco at 11.50pm tonight you should be able to pick up a delivery for 11th May which is when the next slots are released. You will have a wait of approximately 20 minutes, and you will know you are in the queue when you see the Tesco van. I do this every week to ensure I have a weekly delivery.

Janette
Dreamy Corner June 23, Potter’s Villa May 22, Shamu Villa Sep 22,AKL, HRH Lakeside Haven Sep 19, Lakeside Haven RPR May 19. White Blossom & Viburnum Villa Aug 18. SSR, Aurora Villa May 18. Kidani, RPR Champion Florida Villa 17, Staybridge Suites, White Blossom & Owens Villa 16 OKW, Champion Florida Villa & RPR 16, Magic Landings 15, Grand Reserve & HRH 2014, Tuscan Pines 12, Highgrove 09, Legacy Park 07, Indian Point 06 and 05, Florida Pines 04
Graduation Trip 2019
+ Trip Report 2018
JanetteP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 20, 05:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridarules
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Sorry to hear that, our Morrison’s shopping comes from a central depot and within 24 hours if the order, the refund option is always there (I used it last week) It has a drop down way of selecting the food items the issue was with.
Marriott Motel, IDrive 1991, Davenport 2009, Windsor Palms 2010, 2012, Windsor Palms/RPR 2014, Windsor Palms, RPR, HRH 2016, Anna Maria, RPR, HRH & Windsor Palms 2018, Miami, Orlando, Anna Maria & Naples 2019. Orlando/HRH Easter 2022 & Miami/Orlando/RPR/Anna Maria/Naples 2022, Orlando 2023, Exploring Tampa 2024, Family relaxation at Anna Maria 2024
Floridarules is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 20, 09:27 PM  
Link to this Post
dee slack
Imagineer

Originally Posted by JanetteP View Post
I picked up a Morrisons delivery today for 9th May. If you go on Tesco at 11.50pm tonight you should be able to pick up a delivery for 11th May which is when the next slots are released. You will have a wait of approximately 20 minutes, and you will know you are in the queue when you see the Tesco van. I do this every week to ensure I have a weekly delivery.
well done on the M's delivery slot. I've been on the T website at 11:45 every night since Wed or Thursday and been in a queue until around 12:09-12:11 then let on to the site but by then there's no slots available so I guess it must depend on how busy the delivery area is as to how long the queue is and how many slots are available. Also been checking throughout the day as heard a few people saying they also release a few slots in the day but no luck there either.
Disney Magic 1998*Rocky Mountaineer 2002*Italy 03 *Kenya safari 03*US S'west 04 *Dubai 04*China & Hong Kong 05*Royal Clipper 05*Sth Africa,Swaziland, Zambia,Botswana 06*India 06*Iceland 07*WDW VR 07*Tanzania 11*Japan 12*DCL EBTA 13*HK DL, Angkor Wat Cambodia,Vietnam,Thailand,Singapore 2014* DCL EBPC 14*Galapagos, Machu Picchu 15*DCL Hawaii 15*Australia,Bali 16*Asian parks 17*Alaska & polar bears 18*ABC's & Cuba cruise
dee slack is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 20, 09:30 PM  
Link to this Post
dee slack
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Anne View Post
I messaged them through FB and had a really quick reply which explains it. Next 3 weeks are for the vunerable and elderly government list, then it goes to 15 days for delivery passholders and regular shoppers. I've missed out as a regular shopper as I've changed my shopping habits this year and have been doing one big shop with them a month rather than fortnightly or weekly shops. DD had done the same as well.
that would explain it then, thanks. Looks like I'll just keep checking every night in case the 3 weeks ends early and also a couple of times during the day in case not all slots are used up for the vulnerable shoppers and they release them to ordinary people just to fill them up, like Ocado did the other week.
Disney Magic 1998*Rocky Mountaineer 2002*Italy 03 *Kenya safari 03*US S'west 04 *Dubai 04*China & Hong Kong 05*Royal Clipper 05*Sth Africa,Swaziland, Zambia,Botswana 06*India 06*Iceland 07*WDW VR 07*Tanzania 11*Japan 12*DCL EBTA 13*HK DL, Angkor Wat Cambodia,Vietnam,Thailand,Singapore 2014* DCL EBPC 14*Galapagos, Machu Picchu 15*DCL Hawaii 15*Australia,Bali 16*Asian parks 17*Alaska & polar bears 18*ABC's & Cuba cruise
dee slack is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 20, 10:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Jakey Neverland
Imagineer

I don't get Morrisons at all, I only have access to the next 3 days to book (not that there have been any slots at all)
Old 23 Apr 20, 11:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Helen J
Imagineer

Online shopping must depend on what area you are in. I am having no trouble at all getting Morrison's deliveries, I had one yesterday, a few weeks ago there was lots of stuff missing and lots of substitutions, but they seem a lot better now.

I'm also doing online shopping for my in-laws, and I can only get Tesco deliveries for them.

And I'm doing online shopping for my sister and hers is from Asda.

They both struggle with online shopping, they are both over an hour away and they all on the vulnerable list.