Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 24 Nov 19, 04:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Pino_Spetzberg
Imagineer

Originally Posted by THE WIZARD View Post
Is there an easy way gi find the where the 'chat' section comes up.
#Sky.com

#Click on 'Complaints' on bottom of screen.

#Still Need A Hand ?

#Click on 'No, I Want To Get In Touch'.

#What Do You Want To Contact Us About ?

#Click on 'I Need Help With My Sky TV'

#Live Chat is available 8:30am to 9pm, 7 days a week.
Pino_Spetzberg is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Nov 19, 03:26 PM  
Link to this Post
ROBBOTOO
Imagineer

Oh believe me I have tried most avenues to get a copy of Michael. I had it on Never Miss on SKY & when it came up about 18 months ago I downloaded it and have it still on there.
I see from your updates after this, that you're going for the Sky Q.

If you're happy to pay for "Michael" when you move to Sky Q, I've checked on our Sky Q today and you can "buy and keep" it for £7.99. Not free sadly, but you can get it.
ROBBOTOO is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Nov 19, 04:29 PM  
Link to this Post
CookieMonster54
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by baboons View Post
£67.50 is an awful lot without the Sports pack - you should be able to strike a deal.
Yes it is I pay that much for everything except kids
CookieMonster54 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Nov 19, 07:02 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by ROBBOTOO View Post
I see from your updates after this, that you're going for the Sky Q.

If you're happy to pay for "Michael" when you move to Sky Q, I've checked on our Sky Q today and you can "buy and keep" it for £7.99. Not free sadly, but you can get it.
Oh ROBOTOO thank you so much, accept a virtual hug from me please
Have been trying to get through to SKY Chat as recomended by Pino to confirm that I have the package as he describes but they are so busy I then tried FB Messenger but much the same there so I will try again tomorrow.
Assuming all being well when I eventually get to getting it all installed up and running, I go on SKY Store for the film, find Michael & buy from there?

Again thank you for taking the time to find it for me.
Old 24 Nov 19, 07:32 PM  
Link to this Post
ROBBOTOO
Imagineer

Oh ROBOTOO thank you so much, accept a virtual hug from me please
Have been trying to get through to SKY Chat as recomended by Pino to confirm that I have the package as he describes but they are so busy I then tried FB Messenger but much the same there so I will try again tomorrow.
Assuming all being well when I eventually get to getting it all installed up and running, I go on SKY Store for the film, find Michael & buy from there?

Again thank you for taking the time to find it for me.
No problem.

If you get Sky Q, on the remote (top right - search button), just look for Michael.

It comes as Sky Store then, but it may be just quicker to actually find through the search function by name, which is what I did.
ROBBOTOO is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 19, 04:56 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

Spent so longwaiting to 'speak' with someone on Messenger that abandoned the call eventually. Live Chat still showing as Busy and am holding on to Messenger again now & thats saying 45 mins waiting time!
I could go thru the priority line to speak with someone but as Pino said get it done on paper for future reference to will hold on for as long as I can.
Old 25 Nov 19, 06:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Pino_Spetzberg
Imagineer

Live Chat still showing as Busy

If chat isn't active after 5 mins or so try ending and starting over.
Pino_Spetzberg is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 19, 11:51 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

Got thru eventually. Girl I had was obviously dealing with others at the same time so I had time to get dinner going etc at the same time! Confirmed Nextflix was the standard version (whatever that means) no better installation dates at present. Confirmed our discounted prices were for the 18 months but as you said Pino they can/will put prices up by 10% at 12 months. I said was that 10% on our discounted prices per package or on the full prices of the packages? She went off for 10 mins & eventually confirmed on the full package prices, on return! I said I would tell DH that & see if he wanted to accept or cancel within our cool off period. When I told him he said 'oh let's accept & see how it goes, we can always cancel at 18 months if we not happy' - he wont do anything about it other than that, he is not a haggle! Not sure whether to try n haggle for more now?
Old 26 Nov 19, 12:09 AM  
Link to this Post
Pino_Spetzberg
Imagineer

I said was that 10% on our discounted prices per package or on the full prices of the packages? She went off for 10 mins & eventually confirmed on the full package prices, on return!
If it was me I would keep trying until your cooling off period passes.
It depends how much time you want to put into it tbh.

The chat person you had sounds like a temporary worker or a trainee so I would keep at it.

If you agree that the contract has a variable price within a 12 month term that means Sky could put the price up twice during an 18 month term.

I'm not convinced they have given you the correct information about the price increases being applied to the full price.

The deal you already have isn't bad anyway.
Old 26 Nov 19, 01:46 AM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

There’s 2 versions of Netflix , the two stream and the four stream with ultra HD. The programme content is exactly the same though. With Sky and Ultimate on Demand if you have multi screen you get the four stream so if you just have one box it will be the two stream.

Got thru eventually. Girl I had was obviously dealing with others at the same time so I had time to get dinner going etc at the same time! Confirmed Nextflix was the standard version (whatever that means) no better installation dates at present. Confirmed our discounted prices were for the 18 months but as you said Pino they can/will put prices up by 10% at 12 months. I said was that 10% on our discounted prices per package or on the full prices of the packages? She went off for 10 mins & eventually confirmed on the full package prices, on return! I said I would tell DH that & see if he wanted to accept or cancel within our cool off period. When I told him he said 'oh let's accept & see how it goes, we can always cancel at 18 months if we not happy' - he wont do anything about it other than that, he is not a haggle! Not sure whether to try n haggle for more now?
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List