Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 28 May 20, 03:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlando Soon
Imagineer

Another one wanting to add thanks to all who work on the Dibb. Now working from home I find I have more coffee breaks where I can spend some time on heat. Little addicted I’m afraid, but I need to keep updated for my end of July trip.
Old 28 May 20, 03:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Eeyore rocks
VIP Dibber

Eeyore rocks's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Another one who wants to say thank you so much for the peeps that work hard behind the scenes...though I don’t post too often, I’m on here often... and I’ve met some amazing people on here...and made great friends. 🥰

I’m happy to keep my subscription up to help support the DIBB. 😘
Eeyore rocks is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 20, 03:25 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Eeyore rocks View Post
Us too. Hopefully our £25 a year helps as well. Not much in the context of a Florida holiday and we certainly get our money's worth.

Over 16 years on here and we'll get over 2020 in due course

Mick
Old 28 May 20, 03:37 PM  
Link to this Post
disneywiseowl
VIP Dibber

disneywiseowl's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Eeyore rocks View Post
Another one who wants to say thank you so much for the peeps that work hard behind the scenes...though I don’t post too often, I’m on here often... and I’ve met some amazing people on here...and made great friends. 🥰

Second this. 👏
disneywiseowl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 20, 04:36 PM  
Link to this Post
MOUSEMARSH
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by disneywiseowl View Post
Second this. 👏
And me, thanks guys.

If I added it all up I probably could have bought a 4 Bed Detached House
MOUSEMARSH is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 20, 04:48 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

I have found great solace in the dibb over the past few weeks, it has been and continues to be a tough time for us all.

My veiled attempts at humour, virtual days, and enjoyment of SF threads have helped immensely.

I have discovered a nucleus of like minded, good honest and fun loving dibbers along the way, and hope that the virtual bond we have developed will last long after this virus is firmly in the history books.

Thanks Stu and team for making this possible.

Disney332
Old 28 May 20, 04:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Big thanks from me. Over the past year or so the dibb has been an escape for me where I could come and be “normal” for a while while my real world was in turmoil
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 20, 07:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Michyloulou
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Just to echo what others have said - the hard work you & your team in implementing these changes & keeping The Dibb going is fantastic. I’m sure I’m not alone in saying this is my favourite site (even when I’m not planning a holiday!). I was just saying to DH the other day that I’d like to subscribe and support the site (DH subscribed to his favourite podcasters in order to support them). So, I intend to join but will do it on 1st June as it’s just easier date-wise for recurring annual payment. Again, many thanks. Long live The Dibb!
Michyloulou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 20, 07:26 PM  
Link to this Post
LadyAurora
Excited about Disney

A big thanks from me too, these difficult weeks have been made more bearable by a visit to the Dibb each evening, my little bit of escapism.
LadyAurora is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 20, 07:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Bootrip2
VIP Dibber

Da big thank you from me, whether we have a trip booked, or one waiting to be booked, always lots to learn