Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 28 May 20, 06:30 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Struggling to have a bath

I usually have a shower in my bedroom's ensuite (me and my wife sleep in seperate rooms), but sometimes I like a bath to let my bits and pieces soak, but my wife creates a fuss and believes that I shouldn't be using the bath because I have a shower in my ensuite (which she doesn't use). She is becoming far too possessive of the bath and this has only happened since lockdown.

I do find the shower good for jet washing my under carriage, but I also feel my bits and pieces occasionally need a long soak in the bath.

I would appreciate dibbers thoughts on this issue?

Edited at 06:36 PM.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 20, 06:45 PM  
Link to this Post
taffs travels
VIP Dibber

why not just have a bath together ?
taffs travels is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 20, 06:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Feebee2
Imagineer

God. Here's me about to eat my tea.
Feebee2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 20, 06:47 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by taffs travels View Post
why not just have a bath together ?
Have you seen the size of me (think of fat basket from Austin Powers). Anyway even of the bath was big enough, we went past that stage years ago
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 20, 06:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Bartswife
Imagineer

Too much information in this post. We don’t have a bath, had it taken out in favour of a big shower cubicle but I do love a good soak. Always try to make sure if we go in a hotel to book one with a bath tub. Last place we stayed had lights changing colour under it, please ignore the naked man in the tub

Edited at 06:52 PM.
Bartswife is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 20, 06:53 PM  
Link to this Post
bonnies mum
Imagineer

Mobile

I knew you would cheer me up.
Personally I think you need to protect your undercarriage. So go for the bath.
bonnies mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 20, 06:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Labboy
VIP Dibber

Thanks Mickey, yet again you have made me chuckle, your wife is being incredibly selfish Mickey, I think she is taking advantage of your kind and generous nature, she should act like a grown up and share.
Labboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 20, 07:03 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Labboy View Post
Thanks Mickey, yet again you have made me chuckle, your wife is being incredibly selfish Mickey, I think she is taking advantage of your kind and generous nature, she should act like a grown up and share.
Labboy, I'm glad it's given you a chuckle, but it's actually true she really is possessive of the bath.

I'm about to have a shower now, so if everyone can picture me with the shower hose jet washing my under carriage that would be appreciated.
Old 28 May 20, 07:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Didn’t you buy her new bath taps for Christmas?
I’d be taking them back until she apologises and offers to wash your back 🤭
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 20, 07:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Moleymole
Imagineer

bartswife... I hope you’re not a window cleaner or something... that man seems completely unaware he’s being photographed 🤣🤣
OKW again 2015 and Anna Maria
2017 Contemporary Resort & Anna Maria
ALWAYS AUGUST!

August 2022 my 50th! - Universal Hardrock Hotel, Bay Lake Tower, Boardwalk villas, Polynesian, Anna Maria Island.

Moleymole is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List