Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 9 Apr 18, 11:31 AM  
Link to this Post
mandco
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by 3family View Post
It’s the only thing our 8 year old asked for this year: a trip to Legoland. She’s Lego mad anyway

We got tickets at Orlando Attractions that included 14 days for £25 per person. We’ll probably only visit once but that’s astounding value

Edit: Oh and that included tickets to Gatorland too
that is a good deal
I'm sure your dd will have a great time if its what shes interested in. Its a nice enough park just didn't appeal to us overall but I have older kids too and we mainly went for the youngest.
mandco is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Apr 18, 11:41 AM  
Link to this Post
3family
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Yeah, that’s what holidays are all about. Doing what’s best for yourselves. For some it’s beach time, for others it’s thrill rides all the way. No right or wrong way
Old 10 Apr 18, 07:10 PM  
Link to this Post
-kat-
Apprentice Imagineer

Thanks for all the feedback guys, it's greatly appreciated. We're defo gonna have a look at BG again and maybe just do Legoland the once seeing as it's not too expensive. Decisions, decisions
Glenbrook Villa & Animal Kingdom Lodge 2007, Animal Kingdom Lodge 2009, Animal Kingdom Lodge 2011, Animal Kingdom Lodge & The Polynesian 2014, The Wedding Pavilion & The Polynesian 2016, Animal Kingdom Lodge & The Disney Dream & The Yacht Club 2018, The Disney Dream & Animal Kingdom Lodge club level 2019,
-kat- is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 18, 01:13 PM  
Link to this Post
-kat-
Apprentice Imagineer

Awe great, thanks so much for mentioning that! The no shade thing is a bit of a worry tbh as we find it quite tough in US/IOA at times with the limited shade there...it's exhausting hey...even in October we've had crazy temps
I was actually gonna ask if any of you guys have been to the Legoland in Windsor? Just wondered how it compares to Orlando (other than being a tad cooler )...it may be an option ya see if we decide to give it a miss in Orlando this year.
Glenbrook Villa & Animal Kingdom Lodge 2007, Animal Kingdom Lodge 2009, Animal Kingdom Lodge 2011, Animal Kingdom Lodge & The Polynesian 2014, The Wedding Pavilion & The Polynesian 2016, Animal Kingdom Lodge & The Disney Dream & The Yacht Club 2018, The Disney Dream & Animal Kingdom Lodge club level 2019,
-kat- is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 18, 08:36 PM  
Link to this Post
-kat-
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by laurad107 View Post
I haven’t been to Legoland in Windsor so cant compare. I think my biggest issue is that once you’ve been to Disney and universal other theme parks are just not as awesome
THIS! This is my problem with everything now
Old 12 Apr 18, 12:28 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyF1rstT1me
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by -kat- View Post
Awe great, thanks so much for mentioning that! The no shade thing is a bit of a worry tbh as we find it quite tough in US/IOA at times with the limited shade there...it's exhausting hey...even in October we've had crazy temps
I was actually gonna ask if any of you guys have been to the Legoland in Windsor? Just wondered how it compares to Orlando (other than being a tad cooler )...it may be an option ya see if we decide to give it a miss in Orlando this year.
If you're thinking of Legoland Windsor you should definitely check HotUKDeals.com - use the search function to find the deal where you can book a hotel room for 4 and two day park tickets for about £100-130 all in. The cheapest hotel is Holiday Inn Reading South i think which is still about 25 miles away i think from Legoland but better than out ccurren 200 miles away. We booked the 1 day deal earlier this year for £99, going in July. We always have a great time there.
DisneyF1rstT1me is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 18, 07:17 PM  
Link to this Post
nquart
Very Serious Dibber

nquart's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Read the trip advisor reviews of the one in Windsor before you gp, it put me right off. I've been warned of queues up to an hour for food, crazy waits for rides unless you pay extra for the fast pass thingies.
nquart is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 18, 07:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Gabsnoot
Imagineer

Hi, there are quite a few Legoland videos on Youtube, both Adam Hattan and Tim Tracker have done vlogs from Legoland, might be worth a look.
Gabsnoot is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 18, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post
-kat-
Apprentice Imagineer

Awesome, thanks guys! I shall defo take on board all your advice and also check out the vlogs etc...good shout