Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 26 Apr 20, 04:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Dcool
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Try Floridatix they have up to 40% off discovery cove at the moment £10 per person deposit
Dcool is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 20, 09:52 PM  
Link to this Post
MTEC
Being a bit Goofy

Mobile

Originally Posted by Dcool View Post
Try Floridatix they have up to 40% off discovery cove at the moment £10 per person deposit
I looked at florida tix. It's comi g out at around £950 so orlandoattractiontickets is cheaper. Same £10pp deposit
MTEC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 20, 11:06 PM  
Link to this Post
BigPetesWife
Imagineer

You might want to look at what dates the Black Friday offer has covered in the past (obviously no guarantee on the future) as that's normally a really good deal.
BigPetesWife is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 20, 12:05 AM  
Link to this Post
MTEC
Being a bit Goofy

Mobile

Originally Posted by BigPetesWife View Post
You might want to look at what dates the Black Friday offer has covered in the past (obviously no guarantee on the future) as that's normally a really good deal.
I was thinking about waiting but also with the coronavirus you never know what way things are going to go. There could be a huge increase in prices. There could also be some incredible deals.
How do i find out about previous blackfriday deals?
MTEC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 20, 09:01 AM  
Link to this Post
returnplanning
Imagineer

I think in terms of accessibility they have some sand wheelchairs, obviously their suitability depends on the needs of the user, and the staff will not transfer a customer to/from the wheelchair.
Old 27 Apr 20, 09:49 AM  
Link to this Post
MTEC
Being a bit Goofy

Mobile

Originally Posted by returnplanning View Post
I think in terms of accessibility they have some sand wheelchairs, obviously their suitability depends on the needs of the user, and the staff will not transfer a customer to/from the wheelchair.
That's brilliant thanks. He will probably spend half the day in his chair and the other half out of it. He's great in water tjough so if he spends a lot of time in water hell be fine anyway. Just always a concern.

Anyone done seaventure? This same little man wants to be a marine biologist so I was debating whether to book it as a surprise for him
Old 27 Apr 20, 11:21 AM  
Link to this Post
BigPetesWife
Imagineer

Mobile

Here’s a summary of what was on offer last year. I agree it’s difficult to know what will come up this year for next, so if the price is one you’re happy with then I would book it.
somewhereinthesand/b...iscovery-cove/
BigPetesWife is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 20, 11:34 AM  
Link to this Post
MTEC
Being a bit Goofy

Mobile

Originally Posted by BigPetesWife View Post
Here’s a summary of what was on offer last year. I agree it’s difficult to know what will come up this year for next, so if the price is one you’re happy with then I would book it.
somewhereinthesand/b...iscovery-cove/
Huge help thanks 😁 I will see what I can get the tickets for. Looking at it they're normally around 220 Pp for our time of year which is 1100 and I'm getting them close to 900 now so I may just book with £10 deposit. If they do 40% off I'll lose the deposit and rebook.
I may book experiences if there are any on offer at the Black Friday sales though!
Old 27 Apr 20, 04:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Scaramouche
Imagineer

We love DC and the swim!

If you get chance/win the lottery and fancy giving it all go DC then we would recommend the SeaVenture. My OH raves about it! I enjoyed it, but he absolutely loved it.

It’s not particularly an expensive experience, but adding anything onto DC is best not added up 😂
Forget Regrets... Or Life Is Yours To Miss.. No Other Road, No Other Way.. No Day But Today.. ♪
Scaramouche is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 20, 05:47 PM  
Link to this Post
MTEC
Being a bit Goofy

Mobile

I'm a bit gutted I couldn't get a price match on tickets. Looking like I'll have to order from 2 different places