Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 17 Apr 10, 10:01 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Originally Posted by Summer-Caitlin View Post
I wonder if NatsyNoo could edit her initial post to maybe put names of people taking part and their weight loss each week? Each week the number of pounds lost could just be added to their total. So you could have a WC (week commencing) 19/04 ? (how ever much you have lost) and there could also be a total loss of weight to date. I think seeing it like that should motivate us all. If you see your total weight loss to date figure rising every week, before long you will be at a stone!

What do you think NatsyNoo? You could have it in whatever format you want. It just might be good to have it in the first post so we can all keep track of our progress.
Good idea Summer, all done!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 10, 10:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Summer-Caitlin
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by NatsyNoo View Post
Good idea Summer, all done!
Thanks a lot, will be great to see it add up every week

Married August 20th 2007 at Sea Breeze Point, Wedding and Honeymoon TR http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=384760
DDP reviews http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=392481 Next visit September 9th-25th 2010 Old Key West 16 nights with DELUXE DINING
Summer-Caitlin is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 10, 10:10 PM  
Link to this Post
kaboomba
Imagineer

oh what a good idea, looking forward to weigh in now so i can get started lol
kaboomba is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 10, 10:11 PM  
Link to this Post
kaboomba
Imagineer

is anyone following any particular diet, i'm on weight watchers
kaboomba is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 10, 10:13 PM  
Link to this Post

Great idea Summer! Thanks NatsyNoo - that really will be a great motivator as we see the pounds lost increase!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 10, 10:13 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by kaboomba View Post
is anyone following any particular diet, i'm on weight watchers
I'm on Slimming World Kim.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 10, 10:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Summer-Caitlin
Very Serious Dibber

I am doing low carb at the moment to kick start my weight loss. I intend to diet this way for another week (sticking to 20grams of carbs per day) then I will increase the carbs gradually.

Breakfast is normally some spiced chicken pieces, or ham slices with a boiled egg.

Lunch is a tuna salad, 1 whole tin of tuna with mayo, cucumber, salad leaves and ham slices.

Dinner is usually chicken/fish/meat with garlic and mushrooms and assorted veg/stir-fry

I also drink 2 litres of water a day and don't snack in between meals. I won't say I am finding this easy as I LOVE food, but the motivation is to lose the weight for our anniversary trip. Plus I want to be happy with close ups in my wedding dress!

I do try and exercise every day about 30 minutes of aerobic exercise, but this week I have been really tired so only managed 4 days. Next week though I am really going to push myself.

What does everyone else eat normally?

Married August 20th 2007 at Sea Breeze Point, Wedding and Honeymoon TR http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=384760
DDP reviews http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=392481 Next visit September 9th-25th 2010 Old Key West 16 nights with DELUXE DINING
Summer-Caitlin is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 10, 10:32 PM  
Link to this Post
kaboomba
Imagineer

well i've got 21 WW points per day. i dont really have an average meal plan lol. for example today i had a cereal bar for bfast 1.5 points, sweet chilli chicken ww meal 4.5, apple 0.5, sugar free jelly 0, 80g of wedges 1.5, 4 veggie fingers 3, 2 chicken fingers 2, salad 1, light mayo 1, ketchup 1, pink and whites 3 and some naughty chocolate, so maybe went over with the choco. ok so you had my list of food i hate today oops that was my intention, but i work 12-8 everyday so my main meal of the day is at 4pm and it usually a ww ready meal as its easiest but the rest is just what i fancy.
Old 18 Apr 10, 07:23 AM  
Link to this Post
limmy
Imagineer

limmy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I am also trying to loose weight. I'd be happy loosing 14 - 21lbs, but it's so hard! After having 2 children, it seems stuck there!

For breakfast I have cereal or a cereal bar.
Lunch is a sandwich or toast with laughing cow light.
Tea is whatever I am cooking the family, but lots of veggies and minimal carbs. If they are having pie or something bad I have a quorn escalope with veg. (Less than 350 cals for that meal!)
I don't have any snacks, or drinks with hidden cals, only water.

I exercise daily - mainly walking, but I do at least 2 miles. I walk to school/work as I don't drive.

But I get stuck at 11 stone everytime!

I'm just looking into getting a cross trainer. We really don't have the room, but I can sell it after the wedding!

Ps, For the chart (great idea btw) I started at 11,8lbs and now fluctuate between 11,1 and 11,2.
DCL 2019

Edited at 07:26 AM.
limmy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 10, 08:47 AM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
I do Slimming World:

Breakfast - at mid-morning, I have a yoghurt and/or banana
Lunch - mini tub of pasta bolognaise, with or without cheese, depending if I have remaining allowance if I take account of dinner
Dinner - usually lean meat & carbs, not fat used in cooking, e.g. spag bol, chilli & rice, pasta ham mushrooms, pasta cheese sauce, ham eggs chips beans, homemade burgers, chicken jambalaya, mushroom risotto, low fat sausages mash beans, roast dinner

I've done really well with SW before, lost 2 stone until I left uni, then I got an office job and it all went to pot!
I don't go to group, just follow it at home
Got 4 stone to lose to reach my recommended BMI but I don't know how possible that is for me because of my build. I'll be happy with 3 stone/size 12.
Don't do nearly enough exercise as suffer with terrible back problems and everytime I do excessive exercise (e.g long forest walk, gym), I end up at the chiropractors, but since the summer is here, I'll start working to and from work again.

Weighed this morning and not done nearly enough damage but I'll do it again tomorrow and post my total so far and result for this week!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread