Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 28 Jun 10, 07:38 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Thank you all for your lovely comments
We met at Sainsburys Castlepoint. When we first met, he was actually still married. But when I came back from uni at Christmas, I didn't know, but he was separated. The first thing he said to me, at 6am, was 'blimey, your hair's a mess! '. Nice. Who knew we would be here now!
I will carry on in a little while, just have a lolly first!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 10, 08:07 PM  
Link to this Post

What a fab pre-trippie - can't wait to hear more!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 10, 08:10 PM  
Link to this Post
kaboomba
Imagineer

Natsy guess what! We got engaged pn the same day in the same place argh! How exciting!
kaboomba is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 10, 08:20 PM  
Link to this Post
col2501
VIP Dibber

col2501's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 78
ooohhh brill start and I LOVE the design that you are goign with for your dress and the mickey ring is fab!

Colette
Our 1st Magical Disney Holiday!
Never Mind Epricot Trip report Oct 11
All Star Music and Hampton Inn Pointe Orlando June 2009
Sunset Lakes DIBB villa & HRH 15th October 2011
Esprit DIBB Villa 17 June 2014
Dubai Trip Report - just the 2 of us 30 Nov 2011
Introducing Queen P to Orlando June 2014 Report plenty of offsite delights food report June 2014
col2501 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 10, 08:27 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by kaboomba View Post
Natsy guess what! We got engaged pn the same day in the same place argh! How exciting!
OMG that is so wierd! We were there about 10.30pm! That is more than wierd, sooooooo spooky!
I was so tired that night I wanted my bed. He kept saying he wanted to walk through the castle on the way out but we were by the noodle station and I kept saying 'but that's not on the way! ' and then I got it!
That's so wierd Kim!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 10, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Bridal Accessories, Hair & Make Up

I've not really planned this a lot but I have a good idea about what I want

Hair - I was it all in an up to but I want some curl in my up-do, with some height at the back. Maybe something like this?

Wedding Hair

I am not having a train on my dress, but I want something dragging at the back. I've always loved cathedral veil, so my dressmaker is making me one to match my dress. With the tulle skirt of my dress and the length of the veil at the back, I think it'll look lovely!

I am not having a tiara. I am having the veil clipped into my up do. I will then have some gems scattered in my hair instead. My plan is, if I can't find them anywhere else, to get some diamonte Mickey hair pins to twist into my up-do, like my Mickey engagement ring, and the crystals that you can get put in your bouquet. If I can't get any special pins anywhere, I am planning to ask Disney Floral if I can buy some extra crystal Mickeys and I will convert them into hair pieces. I don't imagine it'll be too hard!

Make-up - I am planning on something quite natural. I don't really suit very heavy eye make-up, so will have some natural colouring and some black eyeliner along the top of the lid. I will probably just have some natural coloured lip gloss. Might try out some fake eyelashes beforehand too to see if they might add a more effective look on the day

For our bridal photo shoot (I'll discuss that below), I am not planning on getting my hair and make-up done again. It's too early in the morning! So before we go, I am hoping to have a MAC/Benefit make-up consultation and they can teach me how to do it all properly and make a nice sale out of it too! My hair I'll just tie up as normal, as the veil will hide it anyway.

Jewellry - I think DFi will buy me my jewellry as a wedding present. I just want a Swarovski necklace and earrings. I just want 1 large crystal set in silver with matching studs. I don't want drop earrings as they just dont' suit me. All very simple!

Shoes - given that my skirt is tulle, I think normal satin shoes might look too heavy, so think I'll have to go for sandals with a little extra sparkle!

I really love these but they are little bit expensive, so I'll be looking for something similar but cheaper (£50 I think is my limit)

I love them so much but just can't justify that much money on my shoes, so if anyone knows where I can get something very similar for around £50, please let me know!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index

Edited at 08:43 PM.
Old 28 Jun 10, 09:26 PM  
Link to this Post
alkel2730
Imagineer

OMG what's the chances of you and Kim getting engaged on same day at same place! And at 10:30pm on 13th Sept I was in the Animal Kingdom Lodge down the road! All of us in same place It truly is a small world. Talking of which my DFis mum works on pharmacy at CP Sainsburys and me and DFi used to work in Virgin at CP since it opened. Small World! Anyway great 2nd installment, some fab choices there, you will look stunning on the day. So excited for you. And jealous of course!
alkel2730 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 10, 09:34 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Omg kel what a small world (after all!) that's so wierd, what's your DFi's mum's name? We might know her! And you working at virgin! Odd!
You're not allowed to be jealous! You're having an amazing wedding in just a few weeks!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
Old 28 Jun 10, 09:40 PM  
Link to this Post
alkel2730
Imagineer

And it's a world of laughter and world of fun... Sorry was in fantsyland there for a sec!
It's Janet and she natters a lot but I love her to bits!
alkel2730 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 10, 09:59 PM  
Link to this Post
kaboomba
Imagineer

i work for virgin just now, weird!
kaboomba is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread