Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 17 Feb 11, 08:30 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
DISNEY BRIDE DIETS - How are we all doing? PART 2

This thread has been automatically created, because the original thread had over 500 posts.

The original thread was located HERE.

The first post was...

This thread has been automatically created, because the original thread had over 500 posts.

The first post was...

The first post was...

Have set up this thread by popular demand

A place for us to share the highs and lows of our weight loss in a countdown to get the body for the dress of our dreams!

I think we'll start it from Monday would be the best thing...

Good or bad news, we want to hear it so we can spur each other along!

So much change was going on the chart was hard to keep up to date, so I think it's best we all report our full figures and keep track from there!

Hope that's ok x
Please feel free to carry on...
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 11, 08:38 PM  
Link to this Post
alkel2730
Imagineer

Ooo my fault! I put a reply to your post on the last thread Liz. Lol
2012 - Sept The 'anniversary trip' SSR. - 2013 - October the bonus trip to POR
2015 - 20th trip!September WLV first trip with DD!
2017 - Sept Poly first trip with two toddlers!
2018 - May AKV & POR the last before school trip.
2019 - May SSR & Kidani
2022 - April Poly, SSR, WLV
2023 - POFQ & AKL
alkel2730 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 11, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post
kaboomba
Imagineer

I just typed a massive message then the stupid thread closed! We are fair going through these threads!

So i shall try and replicate but it was massive lol!

So i've come back with my tail wel and truly between my legs! Food has gone from bad to worse this week, kind of a snow ball effect, my stomach is huge and i hate it. Going to buy special holdy in pants/tights for my dress on saturday lol! I've still got a meal out with ross' mum 2moz night!

Nehoo more baby talk! Kel you can just practising baby making on holiday and properly when you get back lol! Cant beleive that you both may have babies by this time next year! I cant imagine a baby in my life just now!

Nats sorry to hear about your gran! At least your visiting her alot just now so you can see her! I too am unsure of how my table is going to look, we're having a large martini glass, large jare and a small jar with our colours of sweets, scoops and paper bags, and then place cards. Would love to get the mickey confetti, wonder in disney will given me a tonne this year haha!

Right i've no time to write my message again boo, calls in the queue last 20 mins of my job! Woooo will be back tonight!
kaboomba is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 11, 08:52 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Hello!

Well we've booked! So we're booked on the 15th September 2012 sailing of western Caribbean so we visit Cozumel, Costa Maya and Grand Cayman! Depending on price and itineraries we may transfer to a Dream 5 nighter when the prices are released but we got a really good price for this one!
I am so excited I can hardly believe it's real! Been on my online reservation and just taking it all in!

Went to my nan's, just sorting things out now and going to look at our plans again while Matt watches the football to take account of the 7 night cruise!

So excited!

Must go, need the loo! xx

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 11, 09:04 PM  
Link to this Post

hi ev everyone, well jacob has just crawled for the first time today yayyy!
lol
went to health advisor too and i have lost 3lb in a month, i thought i had lost none so its still 3lb gone!
kel- omg a bailiff, i bet you hated it i couldn't ever imagine that kind of job bet our glad your out of that lol! for my business i pay rent for as it is council owned. i own my house, have a mortage!
liz - my cousin got pregnant on the coil, and i also got pregnant with lucy on the pill, im on the pill now but i do want the injection or implant as i don't want to get caught again!
nat - wooohay, all booked congrats bet you are just so pleased about it all

well went to gym yest and goin in the morn, so thats 3 times this week.

food
B: 2toast
D:breakfast bar
T:fajitas
S:banana
been busy jacob was at hospital today for his check up because he was early and his breathing. but she said there is not much she can do with his breathing as she doesnt think its anything serious. (he just sounds like sa pig snortin most of the time, he gets so annoyed when it gets blocked)bless him

xxx
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 11, 11:06 PM  
Link to this Post
alkel2730
Imagineer

Congratulations Nat! Fab news, I'm over the moon for you! I'm a bit rubbish with geography and cruises - is that a Disney cruise and where is the dock? Have you sorted the land based part of your honeymoon yet or is that tomorrows task?

Congrats too Rach for Jacobs crawling! How exciting! Hope you have eyes in the back of your head now cause he's mobile now! Hehe. Your little man is growing up Rach! Rach you know I'm gonna need you as the only current bride mummy don't ya? I'll need your advice hopefully at some point in the not too distant future so stick around honey!
Well done for loss and gym, brilliant!

Aww Kim, I hate it when you lose a big post! I've taken to doing it on word first as I got so peeved at losing it. Oh dear about your diet, there's no point me saying anything as you know where you went wrong but please try and make it better as you'll be sad if you gain weight and people comment again. You know you need to exercise, so do it, do double, do triple, don't let that food make you gain. Fight it and you can fix it.

Hope your shake/soup was nice Liz!

Just watching jerseylicious! X
2019 - May SSR & Kidani
2023 - POFQ & AKL
alkel2730 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 11, 08:36 AM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Thanks Kel, it's Disney from Port Canaveral so only 1hour or so away from Orlando. Fly drives will be booked as soon as I have a siggy on my holiday form at work (my manager needs to auth it as it's 3 weeks and 3 days I need off!) and then accommodation will be after 1st April as that's when DDP is being announced
We go to Costa Maya, Grand Cayman, & Cozumel, very exotic!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
Old 18 Feb 11, 10:11 AM  
Link to this Post
Watergirl
Imagineer

Morning ladies! Will catch up with everyone at lunch time today or after work - depending on how I get on lighting a fire as our heating oil has run out! The joys of living in the sticks.

Will have a good read through your reply Kel and all the other posts then, but just wanted to report a 2.5lb loss! Am pleased with that after last weekend, although last 2 days hardly eaten anything so a lot is water. Just over a stone gone now!

Have a good day, speak soon xxx

Worldquest (Jun 2018), Villa (Nov/Dec 2016), Floridays (Nov/Dec 2014), Floridays (Dec 2013), SSR (2012), Homewood Suites, RPR, Siesta Key (2011), Point Orlando (2009), Wyndham Resort Palace & Spa (2005)
Watergirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 11, 10:40 AM  
Link to this Post
alkel2730
Imagineer

AWESOME! Well done Liz! x
2019 - May SSR & Kidani
2023 - POFQ & AKL
Old 18 Feb 11, 11:51 AM  
Link to this Post
alkel2730
Imagineer

Originally Posted by NatsyNoo View Post
Thanks Kel, it's Disney from Port Canaveral so only 1hour or so away from Orlando. Fly drives will be booked as soon as I have a siggy on my holiday form at work (my manager needs to auth it as it's 3 weeks and 3 days I need off!) and then accommodation will be after 1st April as that's when DDP is being announced
We go to Costa Maya, Grand Cayman, & Cozumel, very exotic!
VERY exciting Miss NJ! I've seen the boats at Canaveral when we've gone past to Kennedy in the past, they are mahooosive! Puts them condor ones from Poole in their shadow. I've never been on a cruise though, so take lots of piccies and footage won't you?! You know how I love my films! You'll be going to Casaway then won't you? lush.
So, let me get this straight...you are flying to Orlando just after the wedding, staying in Old Key West for 2 weeks with DDP, then travelling over to Canaveral for the cruise, thats for is it 3 nights? Then you may transfer to the Dream (I'm assuming this is the new Disney ship is it?) where will you transfer? And that for 5 nights? If you don't transfer to the Dream, is the plan to go back to Orlando instead and stay there for 5 nights until you come home? God, I hope you have a big credit card with a lot of space for this holiday, its gonna cost a small fortune as I know you are wanting to do all the tours/shoes and DC too. Not that it won't be worth it though! Is Matt having to lie down in a darkened room after this booking?!
2019 - May SSR & Kidani
2023 - POFQ & AKL
Closed Thread