Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 16 Mar 12, 02:33 PM  
Link to this Post
ally1979
Trying for More Ears

Has anyone got married at Paradise Cove or is considering it

Hi everyone.

I am trying to plan my wedding for 2014. We definately want to get married in Orlando

I have looked at a few venues and think we have decided on Paradise Cove. Just wondering if anyone has married there. Generally looking for all your opinions and any tips/advice.

Thanks
Ally XXX
ally1979 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Mar 12, 09:40 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi Ally,

I'm getting married at Paradise Cove September this year! Have read fantastic reviews and it was exactly what we were looking for with the reception added on! Xxx
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Mar 12, 11:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Kate
Very Serious Dibber

Hi, yes I did in Sept last year. It was perfect! Couldn't have wished for anything better. They asked me what flowers I wanted and to email a pic and they were exactly the same. I would def recommend the place.
Old 23 Mar 12, 04:26 PM  
Link to this Post
ally1979
Trying for More Ears

Hi

Thanks for that

I hope u dont mind me asking but which wedding coordinator company did you use or did you organise the whole day yourselves? Ive been in touch with a couple of wedding coordinators and also Paradise Cove directly.

Also can I be really cheeky and ask roughly how much the wedding cost? If you dont want to answer that then I understand.

My friend is going to Florida in the summer and she was going to check Paradise Cove out for me. But I really think it looks beautiful. Do you have any photos of your weddings on here?

Thanks again girls XXX
ally1979 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Mar 12, 09:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Kate
Very Serious Dibber

Hi, I didn't have a wedding co-ordinator, it was all done through Paradise cove directly. The price we paid was the price quoted on the website (plus tax) it was si easy to book, I just gave them a call. It was great, had no stress at all and all I had to do was just turn up!

I'm sorry idont have any pi s on here but you coul message me your email address and I could send some over later? X
Old 24 Mar 12, 03:16 PM  
Link to this Post
ally1979
Trying for More Ears

Thanks Kate

I've sent you a message with my email address xx
Old 8 Apr 12, 01:12 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi Ally,

I sent u full message about cost and everything included took me about 20 mins then deleted all by accident :angry:! I will give u my email if you want and will scan and send u our full proposal! Helen from elegant weddings is arranging everything all we need to bring is outfits and rings! I'm very pleased as includes all that we wanted xx
Old 12 Apr 12, 09:42 AM  
Link to this Post
ally1979
Trying for More Ears

Hi

Thanks for doing that for me I really appreciate that! My email address is alisonkennywedding@hotmail.co.uk if u want to drop me an email that would be great. Ive had a couple of quotes but still not sure exactly what i want. Im sooo indecisive. I cant decide whether to have meal at paradise cove or not. Where are you having your meal? I was also looking at a photographer that i really like there work and wondered if you can tweak certain packages and arrange some of the things yourself (I suppose u could.) Also where are you staying whilst in Florida? We are defo going for a villa but not sure which community? Sooo many questions lol!

Thanks again XX
Old 15 Apr 12, 03:53 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi Ally,

Will email you details tonight! We are having meal at Paradise Cove our time slot is 6pm till 10pm so will have lovely pictures as the sun goes down! have a look on Helens website elegant weddings of Orlando and also youtube for weddings at Paradise Cove! x
Old 18 Apr 12, 09:32 PM  
Link to this Post

Paradise Cove

I also am getting married at Paradise Cove in September, and am also arranging everything through Helen at Elegant Weddings of Orlando. I would 100% recommend her, she is fantastic and thinks of everything. She sources everything for you so you don't have to try and contact 101 different people, and she includes supplier tips in the cost which is great as thats something you may get stung for later.

What date in September are you getting Married Gillzz?
Closed Thread