Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 9 Apr 12, 10:52 PM  
Link to this Post
christybell
Imagineer

Great update Emma, so pleased yu got the canva you wanted

Ohana's really is special isnt it? we are not doing Disney this year as we are doing a 5 day cruise, however I do have an ADR at Ohana's and a plan to watch wishes from the beach

Glad you are happy with SSR (one less thing to worry about) and hope things are coming on OK with your house. Need to get that fabulous picture hung

July 2009 ASM/TI/Hmew'd Suites
August 2010 OKW/Dibb villa
July2011 OKW/RPR/Cocoa Beach/Dibb Villa
July 2012 RPR/Carnival Destiny/Dibb Villa
July 2013 OKW/Anna Maria Island/Dibb Villa
Nov 2013 Sunset Lakes- my 40th Birthday
April 2014 Cruise and Villa
April 2015 Clearwater/RPR/Dibb Villa
Dec 2015 Dibb Villa to see the Xmas lights
July 2016 RPR/Cruise/Dibb villa
christybell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 12, 06:57 AM  
Link to this Post
lady emz
Imagineer

lady emz's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by christybell View Post
Great update Emma, so pleased yu got the canva you wanted

Ohana's really is special isnt it? we are not doing Disney this year as we are doing a 5 day cruise, however I do have an ADR at Ohana's and a plan to watch wishes from the beach

Glad you are happy with SSR (one less thing to worry about) and hope things are coming on OK with your house. Need to get that fabulous picture hung
Hi Christybell

Yes Ohana is really special, we love it there! ADR day tomorrow for me so I hope I can get the booking we want for our Rehearsal dinner, although I hope my dress still fits the next day after the feast! Hehe.

You have to have a little bit of Disney magic when you are so close but not in the parks, I think it is a great idea Where are you cruising to?

Very happy with SSR and we have surveyors and plumbers at our house this morning so I hope they can at least find and stop the leak, then we can focus on drying it all out and redecorating, living in a hotel sounds fun but it isn't really! 1 week down, 7 to go!
WDW (We love split stays!) - May 2011 - POR/BLT, Mar 2012 - Dibb Villa, Oct 2012 - SSR/GF/DCL/BLT, Apr 2013 - CSR/WL, Nov 2013 - BWV/AKL/DCL/OKW, May 2015 - OKW, November 2015 - ASMu, November 2016 - BCV/Poly
DLP - Oct 2008 - SL, Nov 2011 - Cheyenne, Nov 2014 - Cheyenne

Christmas in the Magic Dec 2015
Will We Make A Rope Drop?! - Apr/May 2013
Mr & Mrs V's Wishes Wedding and Disneymoon - October 2012
Our First Magical Trip - May 2011

lady emz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 12, 12:48 PM  
Link to this Post

Well Emma, it seems like you had an amazing trip !

Thanks for staying at our home, we are very pleased that we could help you whilst you finalise your plans for October... and thanks for the villa review. I hope people look at it !

We'll follow your plans with much interest... and if we are over there ourselves in October, we'll pop round to SSR to be nosey !

Best wishes to you and Scott for the future,

Regards

Pete
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 12, 02:11 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Love that update and thanks again for the cufflinks! You'll have to let me know how much and I'll bring the $$$/£££ on Sunday!

What a perfect night and some great shots of Ohana as it'll be our first time there! I know I know, but we've tried lots of other places instead!

Look forward to hearing about Seaworld!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 12, 02:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Pinkgirl
Imagineer

Pinkgirl's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 34
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Brill update. We are going to Ohana for the first time in August.

My Princess
2016 - Marriott Courtyard, RPR, Yacht Club; 2014 - Marriott Courtyard, RPR, Yacht Club; 2012 - Rosen Inn, Yacht Club; 2010 - POFQ; 2009 - POR; 2008 - Wyndham, POFQ, Renaissance Seaworld; 2003 - Holiday Inn, I Drive; 2000 - Hojo, I Drive, All Star Movies; 1997 - Best Western, I Drive
Pinkgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 12, 03:52 PM  
Link to this Post
sarahewoods
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
Fantastic update Emma :-) you really had such a magical time for your planning trip.

Thank you for the mention, it will be here for both of us before we know it.

Thank you also for the detailed review on Ohana's, I managed to secure dinner for our first night. even more excited now I have seen the yummy food again.

Try not to get too stressed about the hotel, it is totally out of your hands. You don't want to get poorly worrying about it. Hoping they find the leak and can get your home back together for you.

Take care xx
sarahewoods is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 12, 05:47 PM  
Link to this Post
madhatter3
Imagineer

madhatter3's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Another fab update, sounds like SSR is the perfect place, and its good that you could have a sneak preview, another thing less to worry about.
I am debating on SSR, Coronado springs or good old POR for our trip either late this year or May next year... Jake wants to go back to POR and the girls only request is that it has a good swimming pool. The size of SSR puts me of a bit, and friends are over at WDW at the moment and say that POR beats Coronado anyday. ... decisions decisions...

Anyway back to you,your autograph book looks wonderful and I am sure you will fill it with lots of siggys and mementos, (i still carry our room card in my purse!)
Love the canvas, such a wonderful piece of work and will look wonderful in your new lounge, I am sure they will get to the bottom of it all and that you will be back to your nest very soon.

Love the photo's of the hats...
O'hana's sounds lush, we loved breakfast there,and it will be on my ADR list for dinner next time we go (already i have my list of ADR's that we want to do! ).

Can not wait to hear more about your trip.xx
madhatter3 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 12, 06:05 PM  
Link to this Post
lady emz
Imagineer

lady emz's Reviews
Originally Posted by Fareham Pete View Post
Well Emma, it seems like you had an amazing trip !

Thanks for staying at our home, we are very pleased that we could help you whilst you finalise your plans for October... and thanks for the villa review. I hope people look at it !

We'll follow your plans with much interest... and if we are over there ourselves in October, we'll pop round to SSR to be nosey !

Best wishes to you and Scott for the future,

Regards

Pete
Hi Pete,

Thanks for reading along! We loved your Floridian home so I hope people do listen to our reviews.

Let us know if you are there in October

Thanks again for all of your help and advice, it really made our stay perfect!

Originally Posted by NatsyNoo View Post
Love that update and thanks again for the cufflinks! You'll have to let me know how much and I'll bring the $$$/£££ on Sunday!

What a perfect night and some great shots of Ohana as it'll be our first time there! I know I know, but we've tried lots of other places instead!

Look forward to hearing about Seaworld!
You're welcome my lovely, they are on my Fair FX but I think they were $24.99 plus tax, I kept the receipt with them in the bag so I will let you know before Sunday.

Hehe you will love Ohana I am sure! Thanks to you we plan to try Yachtsman Steakhouse which is new to us

Trying to get on with Seaworld now but Photobucket won't work

Originally Posted by Pinkgirl View Post
Brill update. We are going to Ohana for the first time in August.
Hope you enjoy Ohana Marie, YUMMY! Have a prawn for me and a pork for Scotty

Originally Posted by sarahewoods View Post
Fantastic update Emma :-) you really had such a magical time for your planning trip.

Thank you for the mention, it will be here for both of us before we know it.

Thank you also for the detailed review on Ohana's, I managed to secure dinner for our first night. even more excited now I have seen the yummy food again.

Try not to get too stressed about the hotel, it is totally out of your hands. You don't want to get poorly worrying about it. Hoping they find the leak and can get your home back together for you.

Take care xx
Thank you Sarah, yes we did and even without the Disney parks!

I thought of you as soon as we saw Fultons

Glad you got into Ohana, I think you will all love it! I hope we get our Rehearsal dinner ADR tomorrow. Did it work online for you for teh 180+10 days? I might just ring us as a bit easier with so many to make I guess?!

Today they finally found and stopped the leak, yippeeee! So now 2 weeks of dehumidifiers to dry it all out but finally some progress. xxx

Originally Posted by madhatter3 View Post
Another fab update, sounds like SSR is the perfect place, and its good that you could have a sneak preview, another thing less to worry about.
I am debating on SSR, Coronado springs or good old POR for our trip either late this year or May next year... Jake wants to go back to POR and the girls only request is that it has a good swimming pool. The size of SSR puts me of a bit, and friends are over at WDW at the moment and say that POR beats Coronado anyday. ... decisions decisions...

Anyway back to you,your autograph book looks wonderful and I am sure you will fill it with lots of siggys and mementos, (i still carry our room card in my purse!)
Love the canvas, such a wonderful piece of work and will look wonderful in your new lounge, I am sure they will get to the bottom of it all and that you will be back to your nest very soon.

Love the photo's of the hats...
O'hana's sounds lush, we loved breakfast there,and it will be on my ADR list for dinner next time we go (already i have my list of ADR's that we want to do! ).

Can not wait to hear more about your trip.xx

Hi Jane,

We were all set to go back to POR but when we booked they had the extra discounts on SSR and OKW so it actually worked out cheaper to book SSR with free DDP rather than POR paying to upgrade the fee QSDP to DDP, I think the rooms are slightly bigger at SSR and yes the resort is big, but not so big that you can't walk around it, we did a good old walking tour when we got lost! lol. The bonus is being so close to DTD I think, POR is beautiful though!

Very excited to fill up my autograph book...my first one ever at age 25 because when I went as a child to WDW with my parents...me and my sister were both petrified of the characters! Can you believe it?! Haha, My sister still is but I hope she is ok when we have a surprise guest to the wedding reception

I'm looking forward to trying Ohana breakfast, that is on our list! You can never start planning too early so good job! xxx
WDW (We love split stays!) - May 2011 - POR/BLT, Mar 2012 - Dibb Villa, Oct 2012 - SSR/GF/DCL/BLT, Apr 2013 - CSR/WL, Nov 2013 - BWV/AKL/DCL/OKW, May 2015 - OKW, November 2015 - ASMu, November 2016 - BCV/Poly
DLP - Oct 2008 - SL, Nov 2011 - Cheyenne, Nov 2014 - Cheyenne

Christmas in the Magic Dec 2015
Will We Make A Rope Drop?! - Apr/May 2013
Mr & Mrs V's Wishes Wedding and Disneymoon - October 2012
Our First Magical Trip - May 2011

lady emz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 12, 08:57 PM  
Link to this Post
happy bunny
Imagineer

happy bunny's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 11
Your report about your meal at Ohana's, now has me drooling

We are going there for the first time in October.
We have opted for an early dinner, when it first opens, as we are hoping to pop over to MK, as we think it will be a MNSSHP night.
So two special things to look forward to in one evening
Old 10 Apr 12, 09:10 PM  
Link to this Post
wakeuplaura
Excited about Disney

OMG You actually look AMAZING! your weightloss has went so well and you make such a beautiful bride

lucky lady xx

Trippies: The Three Amigos Hit Florida - October 2012 by Dibb Member, clarithy
NEW East Coast Report - NYC to Orlando Road Trip June 2014
wakeuplaura is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread