Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 15 Sep 13, 12:47 AM  
Link to this Post
lady emz
Imagineer

lady emz's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by nic.xox View Post
Such a perfect day, congratulations. I was moved to tears reading the part when you walked down the aisle to the music from Wishes.
Your dress was beautiful too, looking forward to seeing the pics when you "trash" it
Thank you wishes is now very special as I get to remember that moment every time we watch it!
Can't wait for our trash the dress now, will of course share our photos with you!

Originally Posted by summersun View Post
amazing day and fab pics
Thank you

Originally Posted by cupcakefairy View Post
Great report Emma u looked beautiful makes me all the more excited for mine xx
Aww thank you, almost under the year mark now for you xxx

Originally Posted by pixie81 View Post
Wow Emma, I don't know where to start! What an absolutely beautiful day. You looked stunning in your dress and all the guests looked fabulous too. I love the pics of your dad when he first saw you. It brought tears to my eyes. I bet he felt so proud of his little girl!

Richard looks like such a sweet old man. He must be about 90 bless him!

All of your photos are stunning, and How amazing to have Mickey, Minnie and Stitch sharing your evening with you! You have so many beautiful memories of the best day of your lives. One day you'll be able to show your children what an amazing day you all had.

LOVED reading this (twice now!) and makes me want to get married again! I think I better start saving for our 10 year anniversary and get our vowels renewed

Congratulations Mr and Mrs Vaughn. xxx
Aww thank you so much, I love the first look photos with my dad, magical memories! Richard is amazing, makes every single bride feel ver special.

You definitely should have a disney VR hehe, it was really just perfect! Can't wait to share the memories when we have children thank you so much for reading ... Twice! Lol xxx

Originally Posted by DisneyArab View Post
Hi emma, i usually wait till i have read a full trippy before i post, but this was awesome. What am amazing time you had up to your wedding day. It looked like you and your friends had an absolute ball! You were so fortunate that so many people made the trip to be with you both. I would love a disney wedding for my daughters one day! Am off to read the rest of your report, cant wait. X
Aww thank you for reading, we were very lucky and had a great time in the magic with our friends too. Best 2 weeks if our lives so far I would say! I hope you get a disney wedding for your daughters one day xxx
WDW (We love split stays!) - May 2011 - POR/BLT, Mar 2012 - Dibb Villa, Oct 2012 - SSR/GF/DCL/BLT, Apr 2013 - CSR/WL, Nov 2013 - BWV/AKL/DCL/OKW, May 2015 - OKW, November 2015 - ASMu, November 2016 - BCV/Poly
DLP - Oct 2008 - SL, Nov 2011 - Cheyenne, Nov 2014 - Cheyenne

Christmas in the Magic Dec 2015
Will We Make A Rope Drop?! - Apr/May 2013
Mr & Mrs V's Wishes Wedding and Disneymoon - October 2012
Our First Magical Trip - May 2011

lady emz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Sep 13, 07:20 PM  
Link to this Post
nicki2014
slightly serious Dibber

hi, just stumbled across your wedding report and can't believe how similar my wedding will be to yours! same flowers, same colour scheme, my little bridesmaid is reading the same poem, same shoe stickers, same photographer, same ceremony and reception location, we're also staying in villa at SSR and our wedding date is 16th (sept though not oct)! congratulations your day looked amazing!

COMPLETE-DLP 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, DLR, CA- 2007, WDW- offsite 2008, offsite 2009, SSR 2010, SSR 2012, SSR/ GF/ HRH 2014, SSR 2015, MA/ NYC/ NJ- 2015
nicki2014 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 13, 01:45 PM  
Link to this Post
lady emz
Imagineer

lady emz's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by nicki2014 View Post
hi, just stumbled across your wedding report and can't believe how similar my wedding will be to yours! same flowers, same colour scheme, my little bridesmaid is reading the same poem, same shoe stickers, same photographer, same ceremony and reception location, we're also staying in villa at SSR and our wedding date is 16th (sept though not oct)! congratulations your day looked amazing!
Thank you so much! Hehe you have amazing taste but wow that is very similar!
We loved SSR, and would stay there again in a flash. I hope you have the most amazing time that we did, the locations were great as not a lot of transport needed for your guests, and the GF is so pretty so beautiful photos. Randy is the best, we are meetgin him again at the end of the month to trash the dress, and can't wait to see him! He will make you feel at ease straight away, and you will get thousands of photos to treasure forever! Do you have a pre trip report as I would love to read through your plans? xxx
WDW (We love split stays!) - May 2011 - POR/BLT, Mar 2012 - Dibb Villa, Oct 2012 - SSR/GF/DCL/BLT, Apr 2013 - CSR/WL, Nov 2013 - BWV/AKL/DCL/OKW, May 2015 - OKW, November 2015 - ASMu, November 2016 - BCV/Poly
DLP - Oct 2008 - SL, Nov 2011 - Cheyenne, Nov 2014 - Cheyenne

Christmas in the Magic Dec 2015
Will We Make A Rope Drop?! - Apr/May 2013
Mr & Mrs V's Wishes Wedding and Disneymoon - October 2012
Our First Magical Trip - May 2011

lady emz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Oct 13, 04:09 PM  
Link to this Post
nicki2014
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by lady emz View Post
Thank you so much! Hehe you have amazing taste but wow that is very similar!
We loved SSR, and would stay there again in a flash. I hope you have the most amazing time that we did, the locations were great as not a lot of transport needed for your guests, and the GF is so pretty so beautiful photos. Randy is the best, we are meetgin him again at the end of the month to trash the dress, and can't wait to see him! He will make you feel at ease straight away, and you will get thousands of photos to treasure forever! Do you have a pre trip report as I would love to read through your plans? xxx

Aww thank you i did start a planning journal on the disboards but I’m rubbish at keeping up with it, also worried about friends and family stumbling across it because i want some of it to be a surprise I might start putting one together when I get a bit further with Disney, only paid our deposit at the moment so I haven’t heard who my wedding planner is yet- it’s all still a bit daunting! I’ve only spoken to Randy via email but he seems lovely so definitely can’t wait to meet him! I agree about SSR i absolutely love it, this will be our 3rd stay there and it’s my favourite hotel ever (might change my mind after a comp night at GF though haha). I will look out for your trash the dress pics, are you going to a disney waterpark? xx

COMPLETE-DLP 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, DLR, CA- 2007, WDW- offsite 2008, offsite 2009, SSR 2010, SSR 2012, SSR/ GF/ HRH 2014, SSR 2015, MA/ NYC/ NJ- 2015
nicki2014 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Oct 13, 04:09 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread