Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Old 11 Apr 16, 12:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Yorkie Girl
Imagineer

Yorkie Girl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 19
Originally Posted by tracey1302 View Post
LOVE your shoes. The little butterflies are beautiful
Thank you x I love them too, and they're super comfy because they're a kind of rubber material (hmm they sound rubbish, but they're nice honest )
Yorkie Girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Apr 16, 01:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Yorkie Girl
Imagineer

Yorkie Girl's Reviews
I've just bought another pair of shoes - the same ones but in silver. I had another look at my dress and now can't decide if it's got silvery crystals on it rather than gold so I thought I'd give myself both options.

Choosing my dress was a lot less stressful than I thought it was going to be. Last July I had seen a shop not too far from me had a sale on so I arranged with my Mum and sister to catch the train and have a casual look. I didn't find anything in the sale but I did try on about five dresses that I liked. I'd seen one of the dresses on another bride in the shop who was trying things on and had really liked it and when I came out in it my sister started crying This then made me cry and I realised that I had found my perfect dress. The dress is nothing like what I imagined I would go for. I thought I would wear something fitted but I ended up buying A line instead It's really nice and fitted around the waist though (which is good because I have quite a small waist so it is probably my best feature) and has straps which balance out my shoulders I was measured, paid the deposit and was told I'd have to wait until about July this year for the dress to arrive. I was really not expecting to buy my dress in the first shop that I went in, but when I felt really sad just taking it off in the shop I knew I'd made the right choice.

Edited at 02:38 PM.
Yorkie Girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Apr 16, 06:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Fleurlur
Getting Excited

Oooh I want to see the dress!
Old 14 Apr 16, 08:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Yorkie Girl
Imagineer

Yorkie Girl's Reviews
Originally Posted by Fleurlur View Post
Oooh I want to see the dress!
I might be tempted to post it - but I may also keep it a secret until I've had my fitting in July/August
Old 14 Apr 16, 02:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Yorkie Girl
Imagineer

Yorkie Girl's Reviews
I've just had a phone call to say that my wedding dress has arrived in the shop and I can go and try it on if I want to (haha what are the chances of that after updating this report about my dress!)
Old 14 Apr 16, 02:31 PM  
Link to this Post
EllenClaire
Imagineer

EllenClaire's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
wow very exciting you know its the 1 when you don't want to take it off
Sheraton World Resort 2004,International Spa & Plaza 2006,The Fountains 2007,The Lighthouse Key Resort 2008,Clarion Inn & Suites 2010,Sunset Lakes Dibb Villa Sept 2012, Liki Tiki Village May 2015,Encantada Resort May 2016,High Grove Resort Dibb Villa May 2017,Encantada Resort May 2018,Encantada Resort May 2019, Encantada Resort May 2020
EllenClaire is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Apr 16, 03:42 PM  
Link to this Post
DLS1005
Imagineer

DLS1005's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Mobile

Yay! Exciting times! My dress arrived last year so I'm now waiting for my first fitting to try it on again! x

*2013 - Villa, Seasons Blvd**2011- Rosen Inn @ Pointe Orlando**2009 - VIlla, Seasons Blvd**2003 - Best Western(The Econolodge Inn)**1999 - MIC Lakefront**1998 - Movieland Hotel*
DLS1005 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 16, 05:22 PM  
Link to this Post
tracey1302
Imagineer

tracey1302's Reviews
Mobile

Wow that's amazing! Dying to see it! Please post pics! We won't tell!
tracey1302 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 16, 10:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Yorkie Girl
Imagineer

Yorkie Girl's Reviews
ok, here is an image of my dress from the internet

I can't wait to put it back on
Old 18 Apr 16, 02:57 PM  
Link to this Post
tracey1302
Imagineer

tracey1302's Reviews
Originally Posted by Yorkie Girl View Post
ok, here is an image of my dress from the internet

I can't wait to put it back on
OMG It's absolutely stunning! I love everything about it. I love the skirt, I love the sparkle, and the neckline is amazing. Just WOW.
tracey1302 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List