Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 8 Apr 17, 02:32 PM  
Link to this Post
68nic
Imagineer

Disney Bus MK to DS ?

Hi, while over there my DH and sons will be going to KSC on there own. Myself , DD and DIL want to go to MK and the DS. We will be staying offsite. Would we be able to get the free Disney bus from MK and go to DS. or will I have to use UBER. If so where would we get the bus .many thanks
Old 8 Apr 17, 02:51 PM  
Link to this Post
JimF
VIP Dibber

You can use the bus but not direct. Leave MK by the turnstiles and then go left to the Bus Station. Follow the signs to the correct stand and take the bus to Saratoga Springs. You can then walk to DS or take the boat. About 40 minutes all in. There are other routes but that is about the quickest, although it does depend where you want to be in DS as it is so stretched out now.

You might find this route finder useful.

ourlaughingplace/aspx/twiz.aspx
JimF is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 17, 02:55 PM  
Link to this Post
MissVincent
Imagineer

Originally Posted by JimF View Post
You can use the bus but not direct. Leave MK by the turnstiles and then go left to the Bus Station. Follow the signs to the correct stand and take the bus to Saratoga Springs. You can then walk to DS or take the boat. About 40 minutes all in. There are other routes but that is about the quickest, although it does depend where you want to be in DS as it is so stretched out now.

There is actually a direct bus to DS from each of the parks now but only after 4pm I believe and it only goes one way
MissVincent is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 17, 03:39 PM  
Link to this Post
68nic
Imagineer

Would it be better to use an Uber cab to drop us off at Epcot in the morn and Monorail to MK first. Then Monorail from MK to Epcot. Anyone know the best way from Epcot to DS about noon. Sorry for the questions but I'm used to DH driving us everywhere
If I ordered a cab from Epcot to DS. would the driver have to pay Epcot parking to pick me up ? if he does it would work out rather expensive cab ride

Edited at 04:03 PM.
68nic is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 17, 04:06 PM  
Link to this Post
68nic
Imagineer

Originally Posted by JimF View Post

Thank you seems a very handy route finder
Old 8 Apr 17, 04:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Kim
Imagineer

I would get the bus to Saratoga Springs getting off at Congress park. Then walk to Disney Springs (only takes a few minutes)

Kim
Kim is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 17, 05:04 PM  
Link to this Post
68nic
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Kim View Post
I would get the bus to Saratoga Springs getting off at Congress park. Then walk to Disney Springs (only takes a few minutes)

Kim
Thank you. that's great Do you have to show the driver anything before you board ?
Old 8 Apr 17, 05:06 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by 68nic View Post
Thank you. that's great Do you have to show the driver anything before you board ?
No. All WDW transportation (buses, monorails and boats) is free to all WDW guests. A guest is classed as anyone visiting WDW property.

Mick
Old 8 Apr 17, 05:17 PM  
Link to this Post
68nic
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mick View Post
No. All WDW transportation (buses, monorails and boats) is free to all WDW guests. A guest is classed as anyone visiting WDW property.

Mick
Thank you , nice to know I wont be called back as I sit down on the bus .
Old 8 Apr 17, 05:59 PM  
Link to this Post
suehen
Imagineer

You could walk though the international walkway between UK and France at Epcot and catch a bus from the BC to DS that would be another way.
suehen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List