Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 3 Jun 20, 08:01 AM  
Link to this Post
fiffio
Imagineer

Mobile

Seeing as I have been banned from the coronavirus issues forum for the heinous crime of criticising the governments handling of this pandemic so can’t update this there but have just got full refund of our 3 21 day ultimate tickets back from ebooker. Took about 8 weeks of chasing but they did at least up their game on the comms in the last few weeks and a full refund is amazing.

We were due to go in May so had already added the tickets to MDE, they are still showing but I assume ebooker will have got refund from disney, so I’m guessing over the next week or so the tickets will drop off? They were updated to sep 2021.

Surely I haven’t got a Refund and valid tickets for next year?
fiffio is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 20, 08:40 AM  
Link to this Post
pluto99
Very Serious Dibber

got a refund from floridatix today
pluto99 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 20, 02:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Loobylou_82
Imagineer

Originally Posted by disneydiamond View Post
I’ve started a charge back. So will wait and see if it works. It seems unfair that holiday extras can’t be treated in the same way as flight, and hotels.
Got full refund on credit card 17 days after cancelling. Would book tickets again with whitelabels hotelopia.
Loobylou_82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 20, 03:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Life is a beach
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by pluto99 View Post
got a refund from floridatix today

Did you get a full refund?
Life is a beach is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 20, 03:21 PM  
Link to this Post
pluto99
Very Serious Dibber

nah took £25 per person so called admin fee
pluto99 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 20, 03:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Hermione
Getting Excited

Mobile

Orlando attractions were very very fair and gave a full refund minus £10pp. It took a while because they are busy etc but they were very nice about it all and the service overall was good. I would use them again.
Hermione is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jun 20, 03:59 PM  
Link to this Post
dippy lippy
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Princess Ariel View Post
I’m still waiting for my refund from OAT, I had to fight and fight to get the refund but a month later still nothing. Really not impressed at all.
Just wondering if you have an update on this as also waiting on a refund from Orlando Attraction Tickets?
dippy lippy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 20, 09:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Mobile

Originally Posted by dippy lippy View Post
Just wondering if you have an update on this as also waiting on a refund from Orlando Attraction Tickets?
I was wondering this too. Princess Ariel?
We are still waiting
Old 14 Sep 20, 12:03 PM  
Link to this Post
AlanScotland
Gone all Goofy

I'm in the position of having to seek a refund now from Florida Escapes for over £2700 of tickets. Did you have any joy with a refund?

I have my tickets here at home delivered. Seems from their website I've to ask for an insurance form

I'm tempted to extend my 14 day Disney ultimate and universal tickets to 2022, any idea if this is possible and the cost involved?

Edited at 12:22 PM.
AlanScotland is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Oct 20, 08:13 AM  
Link to this Post
BruTamUK
Excited about Disney

Waiting for a refund from Orlando attractions.com
Originally requested in early June, refund process was apparently started on the 9th of June. Chased up several time through Tony and was told that refunds were taking up to 12 weeks to process.
Last email received on the 14th of September after chasing again and was told that the refund would marked as "urgent" and would be received with 14 business days.
That time has now passed and no refund received.
Contacted them again this morning, awaiting response.
BruTamUK is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List