Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 14 Jul 19, 10:28 AM  
Link to this Post
GALE88
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Fab, another food report to read!
Sounds like you have an amazing holiday planned, I hope you all have a fab time! 😀
GALE88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 19, 05:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Thank you for everyone following along already! I’m wishing my life away I can’t wait for Wednesday 😁
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 19, 08:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Loobylou_82
Imagineer

I'll be following along.
Loobylou_82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 19, 08:04 AM  
Link to this Post
djw40
Trying for More Ears

We are staying at Sunset Lakes next year as well. First time there. Can't wait!
Have a great trip...
djw40 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 19, 09:47 AM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 1
looking forward to reading along, thanks for sharing
The Prisoner of Vineland Mall (2019) Orlando passion, romance and fine dining...ok so it's mainly eating
Scream if you want to go Fatter! (2018) This report contains images some dieters may find distressing!
The 12 Days of Easter (2015) Rumoured to contain up to one good joke. Let me know if you find it
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 19, 02:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Pre travel day part 1

So we have a tradition of always having a subway in pre travel day for lunch! I save all my points and use them to get free subs for lunch before holidays! Today was a bit different in the sense that both kids were in school so it was just me and the hubby! We spent the morning sorting out cases and stripping and washing all the beds (me), getting haircuts (him) before we headed to subway for lunch. I got chicken teriyaki 6 inch and Dave got chicken and bacon melt 6 inch. We shared a Pepsi Max and 3 cookies which I only seen 1 of! Free subs meant we only paid £2.40 for our lunch!

So we’re off to pick up the kids soon and heading straight to the Marriott check in and off to the airport for twilight check in before deciding where to go for tea! I’ll be back later to post our evening meal 😁
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 19, 05:14 PM  
Link to this Post
clucky1966
Imagineer

clucky1966's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Ooh great another food report, I'll be following along, have a safe journey and a fab holiday:-)

clucky1966 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 19, 07:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Pre-travel part 2

So we collected the kids and drove to the Marriott at Manchester airport. Checked in and given our room. Dave is a platinum elite member of Marriott so we got an automatic upgrade and access to the executive lounge. We nipped into the lounge and got a drink.

We then hopped on the shuttle bus over to terminal 2 to do twilight check in. We were the only people there at 4.30. All check in we said goodbye to the luggage and boarding cards in hand we phoned the hotel for the shuttle bus to pick us up. He arrived swiftly, he was a great guy so we have him a good tip. We nipped to the room to drop hand luggage off (incidentally we didn’t need to take this to twilight check in &#128584 and headed back to the executive lounge for another drink and decide where to go for tea. As we were sat deciding they brought out the hot food items for the lounge, we had a little nibble, which turned into a big nibble and we were all full 😂🙈 epic food report fail! So anyway we had sweet and sour chicken, tuna pasta, potato salad, cheese and crackers and cakes! Not our plan but there you go!

We are still in the lounge but heading back to the room soon for baths! I don’t particularly like a heavy tea the night before flying so worked out pretty well! I’m sure I’ll post our breakfast in the morning which will also be from the executive lounge.

Bye for now
Old 17 Jul 19, 07:51 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Safe flight.
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 19, 07:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Ooh you're off. Sounds like a grand dinner in the club lounge, I can see why you wouldn't move from there. Hope the travel day goes smoothly, have a fab trip.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List