Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 12 Jan 20, 06:28 PM  
Link to this Post
KarenG
Imagineer

Wow, I can’t wait to read this trip report!
Old 13 Jan 20, 04:44 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
This sounds like a fab trip. Staying at the Plaza in NYC for your birthday, what a great. I hope you have a brilliant time and I'm looking forward to reading about it.
It will definitely be a treat. If I can't get breakfast at Tiffany's, I think I will have breakfast at the Plaza. I was wondering where to go if I can't get Tiffany's and then it dawned on me that I don't need to go anywhere else!

Originally Posted by Sparksy72 View Post
What an exciting and very glamorous trip! You must be super excited and I can completely understand why you posted sooner rather than later. I’m looking forward to following along
I was obviously too excited to wait I think. It will be a very nice couple of days, we were wondering what to do for my actual birthday. Nev has come up with an idea, I love carousels, so he is on a carousel hunt and we will cross cross NY to ride carousels.

Originally Posted by KarenG View Post
Wow, I can’t wait to read this trip report!
Thank you, only three more months to go, which also means only three more months of my 40s. Gulp.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 20, 05:32 PM  
Link to this Post
TinkerSmee
Trainee Dibber

You have an amazing trip planned! Can't wait to see how you get on with the DDxP!
TinkerSmee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 20, 03:06 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by princessnicki View Post
Oo I am looking forward to this one! My husband is 40 in 2022 and New York with a stay at the Plaza and Breakfast at Tiffanys is on his holiday ideas list. I love your Disney restaurants choices too, we loved Victoria and Alberts on honeymoon last year. I hope you enjoy Toppolinos it looks great. I wish my husband would be talked into deluxe dining for next year but will see what the packages prices are in April
I have just found out that The Blue Box Café (Breakfast at Tiffany's) is closed until 2021.

Need to think of new birthday breakfast ideas.
Old 16 Jan 20, 08:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandraoh40
VIP Dibber

We have eaten in Gallagher’s steakhouse in Vegas and it was really good, I imagine the original in New York will be even better.
Sandraoh40 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 20, 08:11 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Sandraoh40 View Post
We have eaten in Gallagher’s steakhouse in Vegas and it was really good, I imagine the original in New York will be even better.
Yes we have been to the Vegas one as well a few times and really liked it, that is where I got the idea from.
Old 17 Jan 20, 02:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Zellotape
Excited about Disney

Zellotape's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Excited to follow along with your trip!
Old 17 Jan 20, 03:01 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by TinkerSmee View Post
You have an amazing trip planned! Can't wait to see how you get on with the DDxP!
We have had it before but only for five nights, it was pretty easy to use up the credits by a signature every day. For eleven days there does feel like a few too many credits to use up. I would be happy if deluxe was two TS credits per day but still including an appetizer.

Originally Posted by Zellotape View Post
Excited to follow along with your trip!
Thank you.

Edited at 03:04 PM.
Old 19 Jan 20, 10:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Wordsworth
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
I have just found out that The Blue Box Café (Breakfast at Tiffany's) is closed until 2021.

Need to think of new birthday breakfast ideas.
That’s rubbish! I wonder why? It’s not been open for long, I wonder if they’re increasing the size given the demand.
Wordsworth is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 20, 10:23 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Wordsworth View Post
That’s rubbish! I wonder why? It’s not been open for long, I wonder if they’re increasing the size given the demand.
We were both really disappointed. I think it must be to expand as it certainly didn’t look like it was due a refurb from the photos I have seen. I am thinking about Loeb Boathouse in Central Park now.