Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 8 Jul 20, 07:04 PM  
Link to this Post
beeftinkler
Very Serious Dibber

Purchase AP Online?

First timers to DLP (been to FL loads), and want to buy AP's before we go in order to register and reserve park days, does anyone know how we do this?
beeftinkler is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 20, 01:39 PM  
Link to this Post
JWaves
New Poster (2)

annual passes online

I don't think you can buy them online, unless I have missed something but we are having a nightmare with this at the moment. After a long time on hold we got through to order passes and were told we'd have temporary passes emailed to us. After 4 days nothing so went on online chat - told our passes hadn't been processed yet but once they were they would be posted - but they can take a month (but that once we had numbers we could phone and register for days.) Today still nothing and so 1hr + on hold we spoken to someone saying our passes still haven't been issued as they are behind but we will be temporary passes emailed to us to allow us to register to book visits. HOWEVER with a temporary pass you can only book for one day and then you have to wait until you get there and collect your passes to book other days! We expressed that that was totally impractical when we are travelling from England and therefore can't just turn up and hope there will be availability! There was no answer - we got given an email address!
JWaves is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 20, 02:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Veniza
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Jwaves, I think it was in the tripadvisor forum, the same issue has been discussed. You can book your first day, but then ring them (the annual pass office I think, have a look in the other forums) and they can do it manually for you over the phone.

It's a pain, but there seems to be a way to book your days in advance. Though you need to getbthrou through to the right people to make it happen.

Hopefully this helps you out.
Veniza is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 20, 02:16 PM  
Link to this Post
nursetina
Apprentice Imagineer

I got mine online last year using the French website. They post your actual pass out to you already activated. Use Google translate to help.
nursetina is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 20, 07:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Fraggle35
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Booked an annual pass yesterday by phone and the agent booked reservations for up to 6 days then and there
Fraggle35 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 20, 08:18 PM  
Link to this Post
penguin19
Imagineer

penguin19's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Mobile

Originally Posted by Fraggle35 View Post
Booked an annual pass yesterday by phone and the agent booked reservations for up to 6 days then and there

That's good news ! Can I ask which number you used and also when the AP becomes active.. first day of use or yesterday?

(wo)MAN vs FOOD - August 2017 food trip report
penguin19 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 20, 10:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Fraggle35
Very Serious Dibber

We used 0330 123 1644 got through after holding for approx 30 mins. It's a temporary pass so it gets activated on the first day of use.Found it very straight forward as long as you're not going in the next few weeks as it takes at least 15 days to come.
Fraggle35 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 20, 10:02 AM  
Link to this Post
penguin19
Imagineer

penguin19's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Mobile

We used 0330 123 1644 got through after holding for approx 30 mins. It's a temporary pass so it gets activated on the first day of use.Found it very straight forward as long as you're not going in the next few weeks as it takes at least 15 days to come.
Great thank you. We want to do this for mid August and the park reservation makes it tricky so I'm glad you've managed to do exactly what I wanted to do!

(wo)MAN vs FOOD - August 2017 food trip report
penguin19 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 20, 12:31 PM  
Link to this Post
pretty_lucky
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Hi - can I ask if you paid upfront, or arranged monthly payments, please?

Thanks in advance 😊
Old 18 Jul 20, 05:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Hibs
New Poster (4)

This is a very helpful thread ...

I have been trying to do the same thing. When I called, I was told that the only way to pay monthly was by setting it up on the French web site. However, i was also told that the passes may not arrive for 15 working days and that the reservations cannot be booked until the passes are activated - which is a risk doing it this way, as the dates may not be available ... anyone have better information / experience ?
Hibs is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List