Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Closed Thread

Old 30 Jul 16, 11:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Sherman
Getting Excited

Split stay, FP+ and linking accounts

Hello Dibbers, hope everyone is having a nice weekend. I have a planning question which I'd be grateful for some help with.

DH and I are off to WDW in October, we're staying on site from 1 - 7 October, then moving to another on-site property 8-15 October. My fastpass window opens soon so I need to get planning. As we're moving hotels, will we have two different "start dates" for booking fast passes? I emailed once to try to get the reservations combined, but was told this wasn't possible. Just wondering what people's experiences are?

I also have a second question. I'm very excited to be meeting up with my parents whilst we're away! They're also staying on site and arriving on 4 October. I'd like to book fastpasses with my mum for one day (Epcot, I think) on 8 October, will her booking window open first?

Our accounts aren't linked on MDE (bit nervous about this in case one of us accidentally messes up someone else's bookings and also everyone constantly knowing what everyone is doing!). How easy is it for one of us to book both fastpasses (we're both in groups of 2) then later transfer one of them between us... Thanks in advance!

Edited at 12:00 PM.
Sherman is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 16, 03:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
I've got a feeling that the system will "see" it as 2 separate bookings, when we've moved we have generally gone off site for a couple of days (universal) & come back & that is most definitely 2. Yes your Mums will open on the 60 from the 4th & yours 60 from the 8th unless someone more knowledgeable knows different.
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 16, 10:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Sherman
Getting Excited

Mobile

Thank you, that's really helpful! Does anyone know how easy it is to link up family and friends and transfer fastpasses across on MDE?
Sherman is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 16, 11:03 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

We changed resorts last time doing 13 at one and the 14th at another. Our FP window opened for the whole stay. This year we're doing 14 nights onsite, 4 nights off then 3 nights back on. We were able to book all days for the first onsite stay at 60 days then the offsite days opened up 60 days before each day. I wasn't sure what would happen with the last 3 nights. Our 60 days would have been today but randomly when I checked yesterday our whole stay had opened up.
Basically I would expect them to open up as 2 separate onsite stays but don't be surprised if you can book them all 60 days out from your first check in.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 16, 08:25 AM  
Link to this Post
dorsetmutley
Imagineer

We are staying 5 nights at the Yacht Club and then 5 nights at the Cabins at Fort Wilderness. Our fast pass window was July 19 and I booked fast passes for the whole duration.

We did have problems linking are tickets to MDE but a quick phone call to Disney's helpdesk 0800 1690 749 sorted everything out, they are very helpful.

Hope you get everything sorted
dorsetmutley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 16, 08:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Kiddlywinks
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by dorsetmutley View Post
We are staying 5 nights at the Yacht Club and then 5 nights at the Cabins at Fort Wilderness. Our fast pass window was July 19 and I booked fast passes for the whole duration.

We did have problems linking are tickets to MDE but a quick phone call to Disney's helpdesk 0800 1690 749 sorted everything out, they are very helpful.

Hope you get everything sorted
Yup, same here, 7 nights All Stars, 7 nights CBR.
Had to call to get the two bookings linked as I only had one reference number for the whole holiday, however Disney had two, but was easy enough to do and could book for the duration once our window arrived
August 2022 - Disney's 50th for sure
Kiddlywinks is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 16, 08:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Helenr
Imagineer

Helenr's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
As long as your tickets and reservations are linked then it will open all at 60 days

'99, '02, '03, '04, '05, '06, '08 x2, '09 x2,
'10 x2, '11, '12 x2, '13, '14, '15 x2, ‘16, ‘17, ‘18, ‘19 x2
Helenr is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 16, 08:48 AM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread