Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 26 Feb 17, 09:17 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsGrumpy
Apprentice Imagineer

Yankee Candles bargain!

Real bargain at Yankee Candles in the Ellenton Premium Outlet - I got 5 large candles for $42.80 They had an offer of 5 large candles for $50 and then I got an additional discount of 20% off any purchase of $40 or more through being signed up to the VIP Shoppers! Be rude not to! Not sure how long the offer is on for, and I presume it is at all Premium Outlets, not just Ellenton. Hope this helps someone.
MrsGrumpy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 17, 09:21 PM  
Link to this Post
disneytrio
Imagineer

disneytrio's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 13
Thanks for the tip, I'm there next week so will be definitely checking it out at priemium!
disneytrio is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 17, 09:31 PM  
Link to this Post
floridasgirl
Imagineer

You must have a good luggage allowance!
Christmas/New Year 1999/2000 Indian Ridge Villa, May 2001 Fort Lauderdale /I Drive/Port Charlotte/Key West/Miami, May 2005 Westhaven Villa, April 2006 Rotunda Villa/Highlands Reserve Villa, June 2007 Sanibel Villa/Grand Cypress Villas, Christmas/New Year 2010/2011 Lake Wilson Preserve Villa, July/Aug 2012 reunion resort villa, Nov 2012 new York new York!
floridasgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 17, 09:33 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsGrumpy
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by floridasgirl View Post
You must have a good luggage allowance!
Haha - will keep a couple out here for the condo! Also have an empty case for the return trip now we've left all the Christmas pressies with the grandchildren!
MrsGrumpy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 17, 10:45 PM  
Link to this Post
hornetgirl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by disneytrio View Post
Thanks for the tip, I'm there next week so will be definitely checking it out at priemium!
A couple of weeks ago they were selling off the large Christmas ones at premium for $8 each. Not all of them smelled too Christmassy, so some definite bargains to be had.
Old 27 Feb 17, 01:34 PM  
Link to this Post
laurac1988
Imagineer

I spent $280 on Yankees in NYC a couple of years back. Reciept price was $492 but with all their offers and discounts it whittled it right down. Got 28 candles of various sizes (mostly large) plus car jars etc etc.
laurac1988 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 17, 01:37 PM  
Link to this Post
magic moments
Apprentice Imagineer

Thanks for posting. We are off to the Yankee candle store in the idrive outlet later. Hoping for a similar deal.
magic moments is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 17, 01:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

The outlet store had 6 large for $60 and 20% off last week bath and body works also have good deals on candles at the minute you should check in there too
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 17, 02:25 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsGrumpy
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by laurac1988 View Post
I spent $280 on Yankees in NYC a couple of years back. Reciept price was $492 but with all their offers and discounts it whittled it right down. Got 28 candles of various sizes (mostly large) plus car jars etc etc.
Bargain! 🙂