Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 19 Mar 17, 12:22 PM  
Link to this Post
tinytots
Imagineer

WBS and Big Bang Theory

Hi
I've just been looking at their website with a view to book tickets. The only reason we were going to go was for DD who loves Big Bang Theory. Do you get to see the set of Big Bang. On their website where is states what you will see, Big Bang is not mentioned. Any help appreciated. I would not want to book and she is really disappointed. Thanks
Old 19 Mar 17, 12:34 PM  
Link to this Post
TigerMom
Apprentice Imagineer

Doesn't Big Bang belong to CBS who in turn belong to Universal?.
TigerMom is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 17, 12:58 PM  
Link to this Post
tinytots
Imagineer

Originally Posted by TigerMom View Post
Doesn't Big Bang belong to CBS who in turn belong to Universal?.
Im sure I have read trip reports on here about people seeing the BigBang at Warner Bros Studios. I just don't know if it is something they have stopped or not.
Old 19 Mar 17, 01:08 PM  
Link to this Post
**Tracey**
Apprentice Imagineer

**Tracey**'s Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
When we did the wbs tour the studio was set up for Mike and Molly but the guide told us about Big Bang as well.
**Tracey** is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 17, 01:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Edie ray
Apprentice Imagineer

Hi

We went to the Big Bang theory set last year

My daughter was gutted as she wanted to see the Pretty Little Liars set but it was shut off as they were filming
Edie ray is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 17, 05:44 PM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
It's not guaranteed you will get on the Big Bang set it depends on if they are filming etc

When we went we didn't go on it but we did get on the PLL set .

It's a really good tour though one of the best things we have done .
daytonababe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 17, 05:57 PM  
Link to this Post
The Hulk
Imagineer

We were very lucky in 2013 and got to go on big bang set in wbs. It's not guaranteed though as said,depends on filming schedules etc. You can try and get tickets to see filming online,but they pretty much go as soon as they are released and there's also an age restriction. We had a lovely guide on the day and he said he shouldn't really take us there but did as long as we didn't touch anything and we weren't allowed cameras etc,all taken off us before we went in. Was great to see though as our ds and us are big fans
Las Vegas Oct 14/Jul 16/June 17/Sep 18/May 19
USA east-west June 16
The Hulk is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 17, 06:11 PM  
Link to this Post
jocat
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 67
I'd be interested in this too, as we're huge fans of The Big Bang Theory. For those of you who did manage to see the set, what time of year did you visit? I'm wondering if filming takes place in certain months only, so we've got more chance of seeing it if we visit at a particular time.
jocat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 17, 06:37 PM  
Link to this Post
The Hulk
Imagineer

Originally Posted by jocat View Post
I'd be interested in this too, as we're huge fans of The Big Bang Theory. For those of you who did manage to see the set, what time of year did you visit? I'm wondering if filming takes place in certain months only, so we've got more chance of seeing it if we visit at a particular time.
We were there in June 2013
Las Vegas Oct 14/Jul 16/June 17/Sep 18/May 19
USA east-west June 16
The Hulk is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 17, 06:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Beth_Disney
Imagineer

I went to a taping on TBBT in February at Warner Bros and it was brilliant. Tickets are hard to get and you need to be refreshing constantly as the guaranteed admission tickets will go in a couple of minutes. You also have to apply separately for each ticket so I had multiple devices ready.

When are you looking to go? They usually tape on a Tuesday evening (Wednesday if there is a public holiday on the Monday) from mid-August until March/April. They usually film 2 or 3 times a month and they also had a big gap for Christmas/holidays.

The website for the tickets is tvtickets/fmi/shows/recordlist.php?skip=20

Drop me a message if you want more info about getting tickets or the actually taping.

Edited at 06:59 PM. Reason: fixing link
Beth_Disney is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List