Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 22 Mar 17, 12:03 AM  
Link to this Post
macdonald
Imagineer

Park Hours Oct 17

Hi everyone,i have just been looking at the Oct park hours (if they are correct) and it looks like between 17th-26th OCT the MK park will close at 7pm 6 days out of 10 which must be for NSSHP.If this is correct i feel this is really SAD!
macdonald is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 17, 12:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
The last 2 weeks they tend to have them 4 out of 7 nights ( tues, thurs, fri, sun)
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 17, 12:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Danielle24
Imagineer

We will be finished with Disney by the 15th as that's when we are doing MNSSHP and moving to universal onsite the next day. The party nights don't bother me have just worked around them For our MK days the 2 weeks before. In fact our first day is a party night and we plan to stay till 3pm then head to FW for Hoop de Doo and Chip and Dales camp fire.
Danielle24 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 17, 12:21 AM  
Link to this Post
macdonald
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mexy02 View Post
The last 2 weeks they tend to have them 4 out of 7 nights ( tues, thurs, fri, sun)
..I think this is really poor and really greedy of Disney!
macdonald is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 17, 12:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
Originally Posted by macdonald View Post
..I think this is really poor and really greedy of Disney!
It does make it hard but universal are just as bad with hhn. You can't win in the run up to Halloween tbh . Makes mk busy as well on the nights it's not on.
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 17, 12:32 AM  
Link to this Post
macdonald
Imagineer

It does make it hard but universal are just as bad with hhn. You can't win in the run up to Halloween tbh . Makes mk busy as well on the nights it's not on.
..yes i know your right! have really splurged this year to stay 10 nights at the Poly,thinking a quick boat ride any evening across to Disney will be wonderful but only 4 evening now i will have that choice!
Old 22 Mar 17, 01:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
..yes i know your right! have really splurged this year to stay 10 nights at the Poly,thinking a quick boat ride any evening across to Disney will be wonderful but only 4 evening now i will have that choice!
Try your split days, so mk morning to late afternoon then pop over to Epcot or hs or even ak at night. That's what we tend to do. The fireworks on hallowishes are amazing so you could watch them from The poly . The parks are a little quieter in the mornings of mnsshp as well. I'm sure you will love it all the same but I get what you mean. Same when we go a water park shuts and the park days are shorter than summer but we still enjoy it.
Sept 24 POFQ
Old 22 Mar 17, 11:42 AM  
Link to this Post
macdonald
Imagineer

Try your split days, so mk morning to late afternoon then pop over to Epcot or hs or even ak at night. That's what we tend to do. The fireworks on hallowishes are amazing so you could watch them from The poly . The parks are a little quieter in the mornings of mnsshp as well. I'm sure you will love it all the same but I get what you mean. Same when we go a water park shuts and the park days are shorter than summer but we still enjoy it.
..Yes thank you ,i know we can get round this,i just find it a little annoying...
Old 22 Mar 17, 11:53 AM  
Link to this Post
MissVincent
Imagineer

I get that your sad about it but Disney do this every year - its not new.

If you had looked at the park hours for last year you would have seen it happened then too.
MissVincent is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 17, 12:03 PM  
Link to this Post
CU2016
Getting Excited

Have to say I'm not sad about it, we are not doing the party and hoping to take advantage of lower morning crowds in MK on party days. Does mean the 1 day we go in the evening it will be busier but if we have done the headliners on mornings we can use that evening for fireworks and extra bits.
CU2016 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List