Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 22 Mar 17, 07:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Myakka17
VIP Dibber

Best helicopter trip of the strip

Who would you recommend? This needs to be a flight for 4.

Thanks
Old 22 Mar 17, 03:17 PM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
There are all pretty much the same , all do the same route etc so I'd go with whoever cheapest .

Funnily enough we didn't see very many at all this year going down the strip at night , I pass maverick helicopters a lot and most of there helicopters were covered over in the evenings I wonder if the cost is making it less popular .
daytonababe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 17, 08:48 PM  
Link to this Post
The Hulk
Imagineer

We used maverick helicopters last year and I would recommend them. We didn't book in advance just decided while we were there to book it a few nights in advance when we seen their offer in one of the Vegas offer/coupon booklets you can pick up all around the strip and in hotels. We paid $99 pp + tax,which we thought was very reasonable. This included limo bus hotel pick up and drop off,bubbly on arrival,safety briefing and 15 min flight down the strip to stratosphere hotel and back to airport. Well worth it and one of the highlights of our trip last year
Ps helicopters seat 5-6 plus pilot.
Las Vegas Oct 14/Jul 16/June 17/Sep 18/May 19
USA east-west June 16

Edited at 08:50 PM.
The Hulk is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 17, 10:00 PM  
Link to this Post
LRMD
Imagineer

We went as a group of 4 with Papillon, booked it online months in advance and everything went smoothly on the day, totally recommended!
LRMD is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 17, 08:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Myakka17
VIP Dibber

Thanks Papillon are doing a deal at the mo of $79 inc tax so I guess that's a pretty good offer.
Old 23 Mar 17, 06:32 PM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Myakka Lodge View Post
Thanks Papillon are doing a deal at the mo of $79 inc tax so I guess that's a pretty good offer.
Talking of papillon , I noticed when I went past the Hoover Dam Lodge , Papillon now run the helicopter rides from there over the Dam . It is still just turn up and wait your turn rather than having to book in advance .
daytonababe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 17, 07:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Myakka17
VIP Dibber

That sounds good. thanks