Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 14 Apr 16, 05:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Rding
Disney's Yacht Club Guest

Transfers To Port

as its my sons 16th in Aug17 I have been toying with doing our first Disney cruise as the 3 nighter would mean he gets to spend his 16th at CC. I wont have a car over there as we usually just do a universal/WDW stay and tbh I like a drink on a evening. So I have seen the cruise buses turn up at hotels but do they just pick up at Disney resorts and does it cost or is it free ala Magic Express. Probably looking at 7 days WDW then 3 nights cruise and then 4 days Universal. Or would I be better organising transfers separately as there's going to be 5 of us?
Also is there anywhere to store luggage at the port so you can just take a smaller case on board?
Rding is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Apr 16, 05:45 PM  
Link to this Post
margyloveswdw
Deck 4, Disney Wonder

margyloveswdw's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
As far as I know it's only from Disney resorts or MCO and it's not free it's $35 per person and I know some people find it gets them to PC later than they would like but for us it was fine (we've only done it once at PC and once in Texas). I would image it would be cheaper for you to arrange a private transfer.

I don't know about luggage storage at PC (l'd imagine not) but we once stayed at Pop Century and stored some luggage there while we went on 7 day cruise then picked it up before checking into Bay Lake. I'm not aware that anyone checked we were going to stay at WDW.

Edited at 05:47 PM.
margyloveswdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Apr 16, 05:56 PM  
Link to this Post

There's no luggage storage at the port.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Apr 16, 09:16 PM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

Originally Posted by margyloveswdw View Post
I don't know about luggage storage at PC (l'd imagine not) but we once stayed at Pop Century and stored some luggage there while we went on 7 day cruise then picked it up before checking into Bay Lake. I'm not aware that anyone checked we were going to stay at WDW.
Really? I think Disney have stopped doing this now as they told me they can only store up to 12 hours last year
Old 14 Apr 16, 09:16 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread