Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 17 Apr 16, 08:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Leyfy
Imagineer

First time DCL - what should we be booking?

I'm finding this box very frustrating:

Mainly because I can't even click on it to see what I can book! For two adults what would you all recommend I should be booking when this opens for us? Can you book spa treatments through this section or does that need to be done on arrival?

Thanks for any recommendations
Leyfy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 16, 09:27 AM  
Link to this Post
M M
Dibbing with Tink

You'll be able to book spa treatments, shore excursions, Palo, your Port arrival time, there's probably only Palo if you wanted to eat there and your Port arrival time (if you want an early one) that would need booking or trying to book (in the case of Palo) on this day I wouldn't worry to much about anything else
M M is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 16, 10:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Leyfy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by M M View Post
You'll be able to book spa treatments, shore excursions, Palo, your Port arrival time, there's probably only Palo if you wanted to eat there and your Port arrival time (if you want an early one) that would need booking or trying to book (in the case of Palo) on this day I wouldn't worry to much about anything else
Great, thank you! Will have to just sit and impatiently count down until the 6th of June
Leyfy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 16, 11:51 AM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

And remember booking starts at 5am UK time!

With excursions etc you can look at port adventures by selecting it on the site and looking through them. Best to look first so you are all ready to go
Old 17 Apr 16, 06:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Leyfy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by gismo1554 View Post
And remember booking starts at 5am UK time!

With excursions etc you can look at port adventures by selecting it on the site and looking through them. Best to look first so you are all ready to go
Looks like I will be up and booking before I go to work then!

Have been looking through the expeditions as well using the website, decided on a couple we think we'd like.

Thanks for the help so far
Old 17 Apr 16, 08:00 PM  
Link to this Post
ems35
Apprentice Imagineer

Hi

if you go on the port adventures and put in where your going itll show you what you can book once its time to book

em
Old 17 Apr 16, 08:04 PM  
Link to this Post

Normally first timers can book at 75 days before actual trip date. Shore trips can normally still be booked when you are on board. They send you a booklet.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 16, 09:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Leyfy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by geoffa View Post
Normally first timers can book at 75 days before actual trip date. Shore trips can normally still be booked when you are on board. They send you a booklet.
Can you book the shore trips in advance online or are they booked when you get on board? Have a couple in mind we'd like to do...
Old 18 Apr 16, 10:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Originally Posted by Leyfy View Post
Can you book the shore trips in advance online or are they booked when you get on board? Have a couple in mind we'd like to do...
You can book them all online. If you're unsure though, you can book them on board too but you run the risk of them becoming sold out.

As a first time cruiser, if your PIF date does not match with 75 days before your departure day, it will not allow you to book until you've reached 75 days prior (like Geoffa says). Is 6/6 75 days before or more?
Old 18 Apr 16, 01:45 PM  
Link to this Post

One thing I will say is it absolutely blew our minds. We really didn't think we were the Cruise-type but having just come back I'm trying hard to work out if we can afford to do it again any time soon. The food, shows, kids clubs, excursions - everything infinitely beyond our expectation.

You'll have an amazing time!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread