Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 17 Jan 19, 07:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Laing
Getting to know the DIBB

Mobile Rose and crown dining package

I know this is on another thread but wondered if anyone else has managed to book yet ?

Hi I appreciate all the comments and this is an expensive package but it does include unlimited drinks and we will be there for Independence Day so thought would be a nice treat as I’d already booked a table at r&c but could only get 5:30 anyway it was due to go on sale today and no tables avail for any days of our whole trip
I called Disney dining and she said she doesn’t think it been loaded to the system yet as she looked for every month and no tables so said to try again in few days ! Has anyone else heard anything ?
Laing is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 19, 08:07 PM  
Link to this Post
KeithOP
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Laing View Post
I know this is on another thread but wondered if anyone else has managed to book yet ?

Hi I appreciate all the comments and this is an expensive package but it does include unlimited drinks and we will be there for Independence Day so thought would be a nice treat as I’d already booked a table at r&c but could only get 5:30 anyway it was due to go on sale today and no tables avail for any days of our whole trip
I called Disney dining and she said she doesn’t think it been loaded to the system yet as she looked for every month and no tables so said to try again in few days ! Has anyone else heard anything ?
it was supposed to be live 6am online 7am on the phone, we called and were told it wasnt loaded and to try back at 9am... then 10a... then 12pm... then 2pm...

it finally went live about 3:45pm and we booked a couple of dates

they may be having problems with it again for some reason, but yes, it WAS working earlier
KeithOP is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 19, 05:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Laing
Getting to know the DIBB

Mobile

Seen they launch it on the system and now unfortunately can’t get the date I wanted expected as much as would need to be first in q for Independence Day got a 5:30 res without firework package hopefully will get a good spot still
Laing is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List