Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 18 Jan 19, 02:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Bugsy73
Proud to wear my Ears

Thanks everyone. I did initially say it was Universal OR Discovery Cove, it just looks so nice!
Bugsy73 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 19, 05:45 PM  
Link to this Post
grant_w
Imagineer

grant_w's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
I go against most advice though and cram everything into my holidays.

In our 17 day holiday we are going to Disney parks for probably 5 days, Universal parks for 3 days, Discovery Cove, Sea World, Busch and Aquatica. That's 12 days, still leaves 5 more for others and re-visits.

So it is do-able, obviously we get tired and don't get to ride every single ride in all parks, but we pick and choose what we all like
grant_w is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 19, 07:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Hakuna
Gone all Goofy

Went 3 years ago on a "once in a lifetime" holiday. Stayed for 12 nights as couldn't book more than 2 weeks off at work and I work weekends. Was just me and my ex I was 29 he was 34. We did everything. Typhoon Lagoon was closed for winter. So 5 Disney parks, seaworld, busch gardens, aquatica, discovery cove, universal studios and islands of adventure. 1 park a day except we went to magic kingdom for the evening after blizzard beach. It was definitely doable you need to plan and know what your must see rides and shows are. Did not get home thinking I'd done too much but I would've regretted missing out. Go for it if you can afford it Discovery Cove is amazing
Hakuna is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 19, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

Originally Posted by grant_w View Post
I would say it is worth the money if you get an Ultimate ticket and make the most of the 14 day entry into Sea World, Aquatica and Busch Gardens.

If you are just going to DC and none of the others then I'm not quite so sure. Don't get me wrong, its an amazing day, and I'm booked to go in September.
I went in September last year and had no interest in Sea World etc so it was an expensive day for me but well worth it. So much so I'm going again this coming September
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 19, 11:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Segdude
Very Serious Dibber

Segdude's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
My first reaction was to say to you do it in the middle of your stay. maybe a Saturday or Sunday, but having read what others have said I've moved away from that opinion. It's an amazing day, it's not crowded, and very relaxing.
if you've never done Disney before you might find it all a bit overwhelming if you know what I mean. My kids (now grown up at 18 and 22) say probably got more out of our second visit than the first. Obviously because they were that bit older, but they knew what to expect, etc

Y'all take care
Nick
Segdude is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List