Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 20 Jan 19, 10:29 PM  
Link to this Post
CavySlave
Helping Donald

ADR's before release of park hours.

I don't need to book my ADR's until early March.

But I have been looking and Disney don't release their Park hours until 180 days/EMH etc in Advance, so how do people decide on which days to book which ADR for the +10 days?

Or do you book ADR's and then change to the theme park you have decided is the best fit for them for that day?
CavySlave is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 19, 10:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
The park hours will be out a few weeks before adr day so you can make a plan but park hours can change right up to the week before and also fastpass booking can also alter your choices as sometimes meals and fastpass clash. Weather can also play a part as you have no idea what it’s going to be like . The perils of booking a meal 6 months in advance so you always need an open mind or a plan b . We just loosely plan . In 2017 in cancelled 80% of my oop adrs while we were there due to poor food quality and the prices they charge and ate offsite .
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 19, 04:04 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by CavySlave View Post
I don't need to book my ADR's until early March.

But I have been looking and Disney don't release their Park hours until 180 days/EMH etc in Advance, so how do people decide on which days to book which ADR for the +10 days?

Or do you book ADR's and then change to the theme park you have decided is the best fit for them for that day?
Park hours do not influence my ADRs or even what day I go to which park on, so have never had this predicament.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 19, 05:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Our adr booking date is 15th feb and park hours for our dates came out last weekend.

You should have at least a couple of weeks once hours are out to decide on you adrs.

We work our park days out first then fit adrs around them. We’ve always had the hours early enough not to be rushed deciding.
Bellasmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 19, 07:37 AM  
Link to this Post
fizzypop
Imagineer

OP, today is my ADR day. I looked on the official Disney website yesterday and they only seem to be releasing park time 180 days out so not much good when trying to plan dining.

If you look here though

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/parkhours.php

You will find lots more dates. I haves used it several times before and it is very accurate so perfect for planning.

Edited at 07:38 AM.
fizzypop is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 19, 08:53 AM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

The park hours generally show up on the Dibb before the Disney site but for planning in advance I use last year’s hours as a guide.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 19, 11:12 AM  
Link to this Post
DollyDimples
Getting Excited

We used last years hours when we first started looking at our ADRs and then confirmed them from the Dibb just before booking. There were no changed to EMHs which made us change our plans before booking ADRs
DollyDimples is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List