Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 21 Jan 19, 12:16 PM  
Link to this Post
lexie32
Apprentice Imagineer

I also feel the offers for next year will be much more restrictive if offered at all, if you look at the free night promotion running this year it’s for check in dates until 28th September where as in previous years this has run until at least the 1st December, pointing towards that’s when star was land will open and they don’t need to run extra promotions to fill the rooms. I’m glad we have booked for this year as we like to have a car and the parking charges for 14 nights at a deluxe are ridiculous and will probably be the final push for us going back to offsite.
Jan 97 - May 03 - QIP, May 04 - Wyndham /HRH, Sept 05 - Windsor Palms, May 07 - Windsor Hills, May 08 - WiH/HRH, May09 - CP/ WL /Bradenton, May/June10 - CP/ YC/Bradenton May/June 11 P.E & Sunset Lakes, May/June 2012 YC/AKL, May/June 13 Sheraton ViV HRH &YC May 14 Sandpearl , Rennaisance SW & PBH, May 16 BC and Sandpearl, Oct 17 BC. Aug 19 Miami & Wilderness Lodge Aug 2020 Sandpearl Margaritaville & Hard Rock
lexie32 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 19, 06:57 PM  
Link to this Post
wildwood
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Thanks everyone for your thoughts
wildwood is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 19, 08:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

Originally Posted by fefifoe View Post
Just called Disney and got quotes for 2020 , i'm wondering too if the fact they are already taking bookings is another indication that free dining won't happen...
Or perhaps Disney are hoping people will book now without free dining and will have to pay for food. More money in Disney's coffers.
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 19, 08:57 PM  
Link to this Post
darsch1982
Imagineer

Mobile

I spoke to disney as we decided we may go in aug got price and asked and he said they dont know but if you book you can change and they have done for several years and he doesnt see why they wouldnt again but hasnt been told yet
darsch1982 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 19, 09:03 PM  
Link to this Post
TC Devon
Imagineer

If you book now can you add free dining on from April (if available) or do you just miss out on the offer? Not that we are going until 2021, I’m just curious.
If free dining does nt happen, we won’t stay on site and just stay at the villa for three weeks, not two.
TC Devon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 19, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post
darsch1982
Imagineer

Mobile

Im debating to book straight with disney or wait and book with thomascook as i get15%off but prices are very high at the moment im finding
darsch1982 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 19, 09:09 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by TC Devon View Post
If you book now can you add free dining on from April (if available) or do you just miss out on the offer? Not that we are going until 2021, I’m just curious.
If free dining does nt happen, we won’t stay on site and just stay at the villa for three weeks, not two.
You need to book when the free dining offer is on to get free dining. I don't understand why you are asking if you are not going until 2021 though, because I didn't think you can't book that far ahead?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 19, 09:13 AM  
Link to this Post
TC Devon
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
You need to book when the free dining offer is on to get free dining. I don't understand why you are asking if you are not going until 2021 though, because I didn't think you can't book that far ahead?
Thank you. I’m asking out of interest and future reference.
TC Devon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 19, 11:08 AM  
Link to this Post
THOscar
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by TC Devon View Post
Typically no, you can't add free dining on however some TAs have sporadically offered to do this. I largely wouldn't trust a TA to keep their word on such a thing but I know others here have done this.

Personally I'm of the belief that free dining is going to be dwindling offer very soon as Disney are unlikely going to need to fill rooms with the opening of Star Wars and all the new attractions planned for 2021.
THOscar is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 19, 11:34 AM  
Link to this Post
TC Devon
Imagineer

In everyone’s opinion is it worth paying for the dining?
My daughter will be ten so clsssed as an adult, son will be 7 and two adults. Children are not adventurous eaters but I’m a real foodie, my husband sees food as purely sustenance and not enjoyable he is also very tight with spending money on eating out!